3DXChat Community

3DX Rock Festival: Vol. 3 @ The Vibe Stadium -- Feb. 12 - 13

Natsumi

Hello 3DX! 

A new year has come! With that being said, I have several big events planned for this year. To start with, we'll be holding the 3rd 3DX Rock Festival in Feb. 12 - 13th. I am currently accepting Sign-Ups via the official Ninja Entertainment Productions discord server (NEP). please DM me on discord Natsumi#9370 for any event questions or to join our discord. Please note that Ninja Entertainment is primarily an event label I use for all the events I host or oversee. It does not constitute as a "Group". With that being said everyone is welcome to join, no matter what group of the community you're part of. 

3DX Rock Festival Info: 

Starts: Feb. 12th @ 1pm EST / 7pm CET
Ends: Feb. 13th @ 11pm EST / 5am CET

Genre: Rock / Metal

DJs will pick one of their favorite Bands/Artists in a Rock Concert setting for 90 min. Pick the best songs, your favorite songs, or even lesser known songs. Live performances and studio versions of songs are acceptable. 

If you are unable to make it to the event as a DJ for any reason, please notify me by 3DX PM, or on discord 24 hours before the event begins so I am able to get a replacement. 
If you are running late, you still have a chance to play after the DJ that was next after you. If you are still unable to make it in time for that, we unfortunately will have to move on and you'll have to wait for the next event. 

If you want to change a scheduled time with someone else, you will need to notify me or one of the event team members on discord to change it. You will also need to get in contact with the person you want to switch with to see if it is ok with them. 

Lastly - the bands AC/DC and Halestorm will not be available as a choice to be played at this event due to overexposure from previous events. 

Anyways looking forward to hearing what you all decide to play at this 2 day event! And looking forward to hearing new bands I may have not heard before. 
Love Rock n' Roll!! 

❤️ Natsumi

• 4 weeks later...

THE 3DX ROCK FESTIVAL SCHEDULE

DAY 1 

LISANAL ~ Iron Maiden @ 13:00 - 14:30 EST
DJ FOXXYLADY ~ The Doobie Brothers @ 14:30 - 16:00 EST 
DJ ANIMAY ~ The Lazys @ 16:00 - 17:30
ICEBOX ~ Accept @ 17:30 - 19:00 EST 
NATSUMI ~ BAND-MAID @ 19:00 - 20:30 EST
JUXXE KATASE ~ Courage My Love @ 20:30 - 22:00 EST 
DJ CANDYMAN ~ Pat Bartner @ 22:00 - 23:30 EST