3DXChat Community

Is Discord used anymore

Maxx

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2021 at 5:19 PM, alex9110 said:

Like everything else in 3dx, every communication channel they had, is abandoned.

Yep agree..

It's more important for them to post random pic's of random people, then give all these people there pay for this game some info and updates. 
No words about upcoming/planned updates for months.
I understand why most people have stop expect anything from the devs, and more and more stop use the forum etc. 

Hope is a rare word in here

Actually, Gizmo posted about new updates on Noir Desire's "Better stable than new stockings!" topic.

These are his words:

We are working on 2 updates:
The first update is something I really can't tell at the moment because it's a cooperation with other company. We're doing something cool that gives players a unique new experience.

The second update is about character and clothing customization. But these are not just new clothes. This is something more.

1 minute ago, Lux lnterior said:

Actually, Gizmo posted about new updates on Noir Desire's "Better stable than new stockings!" topic.

These are his words:

We are working on 2 updates:
The first update is something I really can't tell at the moment because it's a cooperation with other company. We're doing something cool that gives players a unique new experience.

The second update is about character and clothing customization. But these are not just new clothes. This is something more.

Do you actually believe in this?

Based on the activity here it's not gonna take long until this forum will be abandoned too. Just few bots may be left to post pictures in the off topic section.

41 minutes ago, Neur said:

Do you actually believe in this?

Based on the activity here it's not gonna take long until this forum will be abandoned too. Just few bots may be left to post pictures in the off topic section.

This forum half-dead most of the time. It was like this for a very long time. Nothing new about it, doubt it will ever change.

I hope we'll get one of these cool updates Gizmo was talking about soon enough though and not end up abandoned or prolonged for months. 

Edited by Xizi

The Official Discord is useless.

My Discord was here before theirs and will be here after theirs.

I belong to 12 other Discords about 3dx and ALL of them including mine are more informative then the official one.

This Forum is better then the Official Discord because people actually COMMUNICATE here! Even if 99% of it is trolling 🤣

Which is probably why they don't allow any communication there...🤣

When this game was down all those months....DID YOU HEAR GOD DAMN WORD FROM THE DEVS HERE OR THAT DISCORD?????

of course not.....everyone came to my Discord......it was the ONLY COMMUNICATION about the game at the time.....EVEN THE GOD DAMN FORUM WAS DOWN!!!

How quickly everyone forgets....now that the game is somewhat stable again......lol

So if you REALLY want to know what's going on in 3dx you need to come to this forum or my Discord or any of the other Discords I belong to.....

Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server!!   
Over SEVEN HUNDRED members!!!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by Jade Kali

17 minutes ago, Jade Kali said:

The Official Discord is useless.

My Discord was here before theirs and will be here after theirs.

I belong to 12 other Discords about 3dx and ALL of them including mine are more informative then the official one.

This Forum is better then the Official Discord because people actually COMMUNICATE here! Even if 99% of it is trolling 🤣

Which is probably why they don't allow any communication there...🤣

When this game was down all those months....DID YOU HEAR GOD DAMN WORD FROM THE DEVS HERE OR THAT DISCORD?????

of course not.....everyone came to my Discord......it was the ONLY COMMUNICATION about the game at the time.....EVEN THE GOD DAMN FORUM WAS DOWN!!!

How quickly everyone forgets....now that the game is somewhat stable again......lol

So if you REALLY want to know what's going on in 3dx you need to come to this forum or my Discord or any of the other Discords I belong to.....

Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server!!   
Over SEVEN HUNDRED members!!!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

tenor.gif?itemid=16825437

3 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

It’s better if he shares work in progress or players feedback, players expectation. 

some kind of roadmap would be great. Things they are working on, things they will work on the future...
Even if some of these things won't be implemented, if they communicate this openly and say "look, we tried it but due to technical / time / resource issues we have to scratch it", that would be ok.

4 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

It’s better if he shares work in progress or players feedback, players expectation. 

In a odd way, those pictures -are- player feedback.
I recall them actually asking us (the players) for pictures like that a while back.
Him now posting some of them, kinda could be seen as him finally looking at stuff that players sent him.
Very late, but yeah.

ps. Maybe that's an idea, have a suggestion for him? Just scribble it on a piece of paper and include it into a Nude Picture. (Maybe that'll get his attention? 🤣)

3 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

some kind of roadmap would be great. Things they are working on, things they will work on the future...
Even if some of these things won't be implemented, if they communicate this openly and say "look, we tried it but due to technical / time / resource issues we have to scratch it", that would be ok.

Tbh, there kinda is a roadmap. We should expect two big updates, the second bigger than the first. The first targeted in the next coming weeks if all goes well.

We also know they are working with some other company which is more than just buying things.

Not sure, but that one new pole dance animation looks MOCAP to me (climbing the pole).

We all would like to know more fore sure, but I personally never have seen any Dev. team. Spell things out in much detail. IMHO, I think Gizmo told us a lot.

On 2/21/2021 at 12:51 PM, THX said:

Tbh, there kinda is a roadmap. We should expect two big updates, the second bigger than the first. The first targeted in the next coming weeks if all goes well.

We also know they are working with some other company which is more than just buying things.

Not sure, but that one new pole dance animation looks MOCAP to me (climbing the pole).

We all would like to know more fore sure, but I personally never have seen any Dev. team. Spell things out in much detail. IMHO, I think Gizmo told us a lot.

Not sure what you mean.
Do you think they are thinking to sell the project to another company?

Also, are there news about big updates just rumors or are they been proved to be reliable? 

29 minutes ago, Stronos said:

Not sure what you mean.
Do you think they are thinking to sell the project to another company?

Also, are there news about big updates just rumors or are they been proved to be reliable? 

No, I am not implying Sexydevil is looking to sell the company. They are working with another company Gizmo stated. And yes, there appears to be 2 updates coming. The second dealing with clothing and charector. The first seems to be an increase in features perhaps leading to the groundwork for the second involving something to do with another company.

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10490-better-stable-than-new-stockings/&do=findComment&comment=422247

Edited by THX

• 2 weeks later...

What I see is

qXE88Pe.png

many "Guess" people online watching this forum. The interest for this is real, and perhaps we can keep the luxury flame on posting our stuff as better as we can.  This forum seems to have some force, and that was it called my attention. It is truth, most of the time we found here "old" stuff posted (2017 - 2018) , but I see some of you continue doing interesting content. And of course, going in to the game, I see I huge community.  The last year was difficult for all us, everywhere. Be confident this year, taking a lesson about all just happened, and I try to recover what we lost.

🖤