3DXChat Community

Referral system for receiving x-gold - offer

vladok

With the launch of the new referral system (2.0), interest in attracting new users to the game has disappeared. The old referral system allowed me to earn X gold, and the new one gives me months of play (which with my annual renewable subscription, and the lack of stability of the arrival of new players by referrals) I do not need.

I would like to see an addition - referrals of a different type, giving x-gold, together with referrals of the old type (2.0).
And the choice of the desired form of the referral link depending on what I need - months of play OR x-gold.

By the way.
The system (2.0) killed all the old referral links that I previously distributed (the huge link mass that I have built over the years on the Internet), which made it impossible for me to receive rewards for registering new players through my links.
Those. - in fact, I was deceived by leaving my links and advertising for the game on the Internet, "updating" referral links.
I will have to destroy this old mass of referral links, but not update to the new one as I do NOT need additional months of play, but I do need x-gold)

So, to sum up - let's give us the opportunity to choose the type of referral link - x-gold OR the month of the game.