3DXChat Community

Please fix this dress

_Sophie_

This has been bugging me for a while now, wanted to check it wasn't just on my end with a friend of mine and it turns out, it's a universal issue.

This dress seems to make your mid-rift totally disappear for some reason. Like as soon as the stockings end, so does your body. How did no-one spot this when it was implemented??

2020-12-26 15-49-26_100858.png

2 hours ago, _Sophie_ said:

This has been bugging me for a while now, wanted to check it wasn't just on my end with a friend of mine and it turns out, it's a universal issue.

This dress seems to make your mid-rift totally disappear for some reason. Like as soon as the stockings end, so does your body. How did no-one spot this when it was implemented??

2020-12-26 15-49-26_100858.png

here some more stuff ...another dress we got that many called garbage bug ...but its not just garbage bug whoever did it had o clue 

1st dress appear with pixes ..bad quality 

second the dress from all that folding looks like those black plastic bugs  for the garbage so i guess thats why other people named it this way lol 

3d this dress is like a statue its so freacking solid lol 

look at the pics ....Quality they say .....Do you wonder why we dont get clothes ?......they Dont know how to make for the love of the good god and mumbo jumbo us that clothes need a special developer cause it needs script to intergrade it in game when everything needs a script AKA they bsing us so hard and deep instead tell us the truth and be tranparent ...hey we dont know how to make clothes or hey we dont have any clothes ...

anyways here few pics so u see ur selfs the soooooooo called quality ^^ hahahahaa

you know whats the worse ? they dont fix ittttttttt for the love of god they insist it has no issues ...i mean that ego and stuborness is out of this world 

thank you for bringing this subject back :) 

2020-12-26 19-41-38_120878.png

2020-12-26 19-41-52_121736.png

2020-12-26 19-42-03_122417.png

22 minutes ago, JackPine said:

I agree.  That dress never fails to impress me.

26 minutes ago, Nikki said:

People gotta love the PVC (Polyvinylchloride)

No?

I've never managed to figure out what to do with that dress. It's a challenge I've never been equal to

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

of course this dress looks like plastic, it's vinyl :D

u see its not that it looks plastic thats the last haha 

its so soliddddddddddd lol its pixalated its bad quality ....yet they do not fix it ..they dont admit the issue from their ego ...

i wanna mention something else ...its important  with 1 mesh dress u can make 10 others with different textures and its like having 10 dresses 

imagine u have the plastic one i have 1 lace texture one with vector paterns and trasparency with silk or another fabric ...

yet 0 work to add few other textures on clothes ...how lazy is that ...and again i dont say go make a new one i say make many cool versions of each one later ill show u a example 

ok here a example of my recent work i did for some renders 1 mesh 2 totaly different to wear looks  this just a simple example and u could make this into 10 other variations with 2 mins works (change textures) 

its the same skirt but with another texture u have something different and im not talking about different color skirt with same patern 

imagine could be cotton with different patren less transparent tons of variations with minimal work lol 

small correction pic with red skirt i used sculpting to push it up but both pics its same skirt 

so all current clothes we have with minimal work we can end up having the tripple choise wise garment 

miranda cyberpank street 17.png

miranda cyberpank street 13.png

Edited by Alivia2