3DXChat Community

Being harrassed my a member using multiple names and accounts

bracy

My account has recently become under attack by a user using the following names..JIMIS, NILYA, BRENTHART AND NOW BRACYCUTIE. The account Bracycutie is using my personal photos and then goes on to call me a stupid whore on the profile page of this copied character. I have takens screenshots and reported the person but they are still in game and have been seen in sin club posing as me.What exactly do i need to do to get this person removed?

2020-12-21 19-07-49_11942.png

2020-12-21 19-07-55_11983.png

2020-12-21 19-18-55_15873.png

Report each instance of harassment with a screen cap and place eachΒ avi onΒ ignore.Β 

Don’t give this person the attention they’re seeking, hopefully something can be done to curtail the harassment.

Don’t let him spoil your fun.Β 
Β 

All that aside. I hope you haveΒ a great holiday :)Β Β 

Edited by AtticusFinch
Removed the accidental and unintended sarcasm. (Sorry)

As i'm victim of a harrasser since years, i can give you a hint. Like some others said, each time you see one of his/her alt account take a screenshot as proof and report them, then put them on ignore (at least they will not be able to bother you in your room).

You can also do something i did after "my fan" used a copy of my avatar. I wrote a message in my profile warning every "penis owners" that if they have sex with someone called like me, it's not me.Β 

Strangely, since i wrote this message i don't receive anymore weird gifts or messages, and i don't lose anymore time trying to explain the victims that it wasn't me :)

Exemple in your case, the message could say "If you have sex with "name of the fake", be warned it's not me but a man/woman using my pics/name/etc..."

• 5 months later...

*Point her previous post*

As you can see, my previous post have two reactions. The first is the like from Bracy who wrote the first post of this topic, and the second is a laugh From Soothsayer, one of the names of the one that is harrassing my wife and i since years now.Β 

He can do nothing else than that and send me useless screens of my wife.

@gizmo or Lisa: If you can close Soothsayer's account like you did when he was called Aleyda, this will do an account less that he will be able to harrass us with