3DXChat Community

Fine Young Bartender's

DeAngelo

Dear Elenn,

again I have to agree with you. As a longterm Sin's girl I am quite used to self-service, but to be true this is not what a Lady should expect in an etablissement like this. Furthermore, the more drunk you get, the more the possibilty of serious injuries rises. I have been crawling around on Sin's floor long enough to know what I'm talking about...

And I didn't even complain about thrown-over glasses of Jameson's...

What abduction and other violent actions are concerned - you know you can always count on me.

Regards,

Sandra

May I suggest we first use some more subtle means of persuasion...

If a bartender plans to be in Sin, I'll be more than happy to provide some entertainment on stage ;) , just let me know when and I'll do my best to be there.

If this doesn't work, I can provide the gaffa tape and ball gag for the kidnapping ;)

Regards

MissPlaced

*sighs* Missplaced, you... are right. It's been ages since I've been entertaining people on the stage (Kimba, if you read this... We just danced lately). But then again, who wants to see a 38yo, fatassed but still well trained girl stripping or dancing at the pole?

What I could provide is... Well... Getting drunk in local and then ranting around. If anyone goes for that.

May I offer my taser? Please, say yes! It's so much fun!

Sandra

Furthermore, the more drunk you get, the more the possibilty of serious injuries rises. I have been crawling around on Sin's floor long enough to know what I'm talking about...

I know where my wine bottles dissapeared now... ;)

*smiles and looks for her gloves, her mask, her knife and of course her taser* as soon as I am ready with slipping my body into this shiny, super-tight latex overall I am ready, Ladies! (of course the only reason to wear it is to prevent any traces. If you presume anything other you just have a dirty mind... ;-))

Dear Bartenders,

we recently have seen very few of you at the Sin club to insure that the service is appropriatly done.

In fact, we had to practice some uncivilized "selfservice" quite a few times. We do not know what happened or if anything is wrong with your employees' schedule, but we have to put this situation to an end shorty.

If you don't come more often at the Sin Club, we will have to abduct some of you on a regular basis.

Best regards.

Some people.

Dear People,

We are critically understaffed at this moment and our resources are scares at best. 

We try to serve everywhere but since fresco opened up we have used our time and efforts on that club. 

Seeing that people are serving themselves is a shame indeed, But for now we have to live with the people we have until i get more Bartenders who are willing to be a bartender in sinclub.

Best Regards.

The Founder of Fine Young Bartenders

sign: DeAngelo

Dear Elenn,

again I have to agree with you. As a longterm Sin's girl I am quite used to self-service, but to be true this is not what a Lady should expect in an etablissement like this. Furthermore, the more drunk you get, the more the possibilty of serious injuries rises. I have been crawling around on Sin's floor long enough to know what I'm talking about...

And I didn't even complain about thrown-over glasses of Jameson's...

What abduction and other violent actions are concerned - you know you can always count on me.

Regards,

Sandra

We usually have ted working there but. He is sadly busy.

May I suggest we first use some more subtle means of persuasion...

If a bartender plans to be in Sin, I'll be more than happy to provide some entertainment on stage ;) , just let me know when and I'll do my best to be there.

If this doesn't work, I can provide the gaffa tape and ball gag for the kidnapping ;)

Regards

MissPlaced

We do actually entertain but only if events and requests demand it to be so. 

Regards

DeAngelo

I know where my wine bottles dissapeared now... ;)

oh yeah... there is a madwoman going around mixing bleach into those bottles... Just check if they smell wierd before serving. 

I take no responsability if they turn blue,green or purple before hitting the floor with a *THUD* 

• 3 weeks later...