3DXChat Community

Fine Young Bartender's

DeAngelo

Im the Founder of "Fine Young Bartenders

You can find me behind the nightclub bar and i work hard to bring you the drinks that you 
ask for. I am Hiring right now.

Founder:                 DeAngelo

Manager:                TedTheodoreLogan

Bartender:               ToxicallySweet

Bartender:               Elinor

Bartender:               SexualInnuendo

Bartender:               xJeanValjeanx

Bartender:               Stelio

Planner   :               Arumi

Veteran   :               Starkk

Veteran   :               AliceFrost

Veteran   :               Miiya 

If any problems rise up please contact me though the ingame chat or write here in the forum.

We also do bar tending at parties if that is a wish but we hope you make the people aware that we are working and we will be 

asking them for drinks so no sudden outburst of anger.

For those who want to represent us and in our Career need to make away that they are a part of Fine Young Bartender's

and remind them about it after you are done serving a drink to a Customer or Guest. Now. The ones that want to become bartenders you will be educated 

through i video i will personally make and show you how to go step by step making those drinks and what are good ideas while doing so. 

How to spice up the mixing and what to avoid if you want to be comfy. 

This is meant for RolePlaying Purposes only! none of this should be taken seriously in any shape or form, we are here to communicate with the 

community and bring some life to the bar area without needing to spend 35xGold

This post will be updated on a regular basis depending on This post

*update* Planning to Branch out to the sin club and even the Love island while also making a schedule 

on where to work and where others should concentrate their efforts. Also making videos how to bar-tend in 

3dxChat. since we don't want to be Mediocre. 

And Videos are being made right now!

*update* BTW we are in need of someone from Asia and America because i cannot be there all the times, Need someone who's not in Europe and who can speak English/spanish, English/German, English/French. Time Zones zones are a big problem since when im

Getting online the americans are still at work and people in asia just went to sleep...

12.02.15*update* The video is done for basic Bartending. on what to do and who to talk to. Had problems with fraps so i had hard time

getting more than 1 video out.

17.02.15*update* Video two is being made. Hopefully i can record this time without and problems and edit with Vegas Pro. 

im going to update the way you interact with people and you will learn what the meaning "Ghost" has to us.

01.03.15*update* The new batending movie is out. It will show you how to make bartending more effective and how to avoid the miss steps i did 

thought my career. Its all in 1 movie and workers will get the movie as soon as they enter ingame and come to the bar.

02.03.15*update* Allright people! we have work at sin club at 7th of march. We will be attending to the Ladies night at 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1323-ladies-night/&do=findComment&comment=50400

Hopefully i will see the ladies and i would appreciate if you joined my working there that night.

This is our first profession gig besides the valentine's day so i hope i wont be pulling this cart all by myself. 

I take volunteers in the group.

12.03.15*update* Well my screen just died and i wont be online today. Im trying to fix the monitor right now changing parts 

and trying to get the shit fixed. this will be one hell of a boring weekend if so, if you guys could hang around the bar that would be 

great... 

05.05.15*update* We are going to have a event coming up in the middle of may. It will be officially show in the nightclub Enterance 

with our name. I hope some of you will be there to help out and show everyone good times. We do after all serve as long as we are able.

10.06.15*update' Our friends at the White Palace brothel have tasked us on the pierrous's birth day and who knows

maybe every thuesday. I have actually figgured out that i will take the deal and any of the other bartenders who want to join are free 

to do so. In the long run this might be a good thing for us so show up every thuesday to see if we are working there that week.

02.07.15*update* Allright. Looks like i will be having some problems with my computer until further notice and that can affect how i 

perform in bartender. We have a upcoming event on the yacht and if i dont get it fixed until then i might have to rely solely on starkk, ted, miiya, alice and tox for this one.. I know that the rules state work whenever you want but i would love to have some help when it comes to this moment. I truely hope that you can be there and take my place incase my PC goes bananas. But i will do whatever i can to Fix this stupid little situation of mine.

15.07.15*update* i will be off 15.07.15 on a summer vacation. I will see you soon again! will take about 3-5 days. I will see you again soon

Starkk and Ted will be here if you need anything specific like events or weddings-- Talk to them if you need anything.

29.09.15*update* Since there isnt much new have a little bartender Gif  soul-eater-bartender-o.gif

25.10.15*update* We are officially working at the halloween party that is upcoming. I hope alot of you show up and i got some to help already. Show up the 31st oct if you want to work that day. AND remember spooky looks help ;) and the usual getup with black shirt with bloody mary and your choice of pants/skirt (Preferably Blue jeans)

20.11.15*update* We are updating the list and if you want to rejoin you will have to tell me in person. For those who have done good by the group wont be removed but will be put into a Veteran Status! We are Hiring, Contact DeAngelo or TedTheodoreLogan if you want to join

31.05.2016*update* Im back after a long time computer repair. I want to thank Elinor for taking care of the find young bartenders! :D i will start to work ones i get my setups right. 

Thats really cool. Already asked myself why there was never RP people at the bar mixing drinks.

:wub:

There has been. But its never been been a standard thing like being there and it is rarely done right.

I'm hoping that i can teach the Fine Young Bartender's to put much more effort into bar tending and you might meet

you'r new friends. BTW we are in need of someone from Asia and America because i cannot be there all the times, Need someone who's not in Europe and who can speak English/spanish, English/German, English/French. Time Zones zones are a big problem since when im

Getting online the americans are still at work and people in asia just went to sleep...

So i came accros your Topic, because you mentioned that youre thinking about expanding to the Sin Club.

I'd like to be a Bartender there.

Can I contact you ingame, or do you write me here?

Love to hear from you, Bye

Allright. I will be at the Night Club from 16:00 gmt to about 20:00 gmt. in about 1 hour or so.

I will give you a tutorial and answer your questions.

Starkk, the best bartender i ever met. Hope you stay here a long time, btw you can borrow my shower to.

Well. Saving my electricity bill is important. you can take him every second week and we will split the cost with that.

Starkk, the best bartender i ever met. Hope you stay here a long time, btw you can borrow my shower to.

Thank you sweetie! 

Well. Saving my electricity bill is important. you can take him every second week and we will split the cost with that.

lol!

I think ill just shower at her place from now on De! ;)   Uknow, so you dont have to pay for all that extra electricity  :rolleyes:

Thank you sweetie! 

lol!

I think ill just shower at her place from now on De! ;)   Uknow, so you dont have to pay for all that extra electricity  :rolleyes:

hehe. well now i can use the tip jar that i put up with the words "Help our new bartender starkk" away. 

And your first paycheck is coming so maybe you can get a temporary apartment so you can abandon that car that you probably inherited from your grandmother's mother. ;) im proud of you son!

hey ya name is Gisele ingame would be interested in your club of fine young bartenders pm me ingame thx. hun

Kiss :D  :D

You can find me at the bar in the Night Club. just spam me incase im letting starkk work and im slacking cause of him xD

im there about 3-5pm GMT.

hehe. well now i can use the tip jar that i put up with the words "Help our new bartender starkk" away. 

And your first paycheck is coming so maybe you can get a temporary apartment so you can abandon that car that you probably inherited from your grandmother's mother. ;) im proud of you son!

Can't wait for the first paycheck.. Wanna help me find a appartment De?? :D  And never diss my car again, i dont like that!  :angry: