3DXChat Community

Maps are not working.

TylerMnF

17 hours ago, ColinDude said:

Then I'm out of options :(

You should contact support on this page: http://3dxchat.com/support/ (scroll down completely and click the most low option)

Thanks for your helping, sorry for bother you!

16 hours ago, Anaganda said:

this happened to me twice before... what fixed it is going in WE and loading default room and rentering it after... then reloging... all goes back to normal... after that you can load the room you desire ofc.

but that's just me... I hope it works for you, but keep in mind that it might not.

Hi there, I tried this step too but I got nothing. Thanks for sharing your idea, have a good day

Is it all public rooms it happens in, because my guess could be room may been too big for you to render and it likely timed you out. Water level is usually where your avi is temporary default placed to before you're moved into the world editor landing platform, you see it occasionally as host when someone load your room slightly slower than others who immediately land into platform area.

55 minutes ago, TashaTight said:

Is it all public rooms it happens in, because my guess could be room may been too big for you to render and it likely timed you out. Water level is usually where your avi is temporary default placed to before you're moved into the world editor landing platform, you see it occasionally as host when someone load your room slightly slower than others who immediately land into platform area.

Yes, it is. All public rooms. Even I can't see my default room, I tried to changed with another one and back to default one again but it didn't work. Believe me my pc is enough to handle that maps. I uploaded bigger than 4mb a map onto my house and it just took 10 seconds to I see it.