3DXChat Community

Here comes the right Eyes Wide Shut - Event

JenniferBoise

39 minutes ago, Kemistry said:

Just try to answer...........

I will refrain from replying to your post............ I will tell you in german now @Kemistry ...... Was hast du an diesen Worten nicht verstanden???? Leave me or my club out of your dirty quotes or opinions, otherwise...... Action - Reaction.

and now pls....... back to the TOPIC

Edited by Felia

1 hour ago, Felia said:

I will refrain from replying to your post............

Okay, let me help you: The Bunker was founded by @NoirDesire and @Kyria and none of them was ever "part of my organization".

So do yourself a favour and stop talking about things you have no clue about.

And back to topic: my "dirty quote and opinion" is still the same. It makes no sense to argue about things like these. 

Edited by Kemistry

14 minutes ago, Kemistry said:

And back to topic: my "dirty quote and opinion" is still the same. It makes no sense to argue about things like these. 

once again for you @Kemistry .....You have supported these people. you do not care which post with which topics are pending. Your dirty opinions and subliminal stings are always the same. You mention my name or my club, I react to it, notice you it.

over and out..........

Edited by Felia

Since many obviously don't know: Eyes Wide Shut events have not only existed since the film of the same name, rather the film shows such an event. The film Eyes Wide Shut is based on the novel "Dreamworlds" (or Dreamnovelle) from 1926, in which the author Arthur Schnitzler reports biographical experiences.
Eyes Wide Shut has been around from hedonism since the 17th century. Today the events are offered by Castleevents.

And who knows, maybe we'll meet us there on one of the next?

Edited by JenniferBoise

ALL PARTICIPANTS: PLEASE COME TO MY FRIENDSHIP SITE IN THE GAME; I CANNOT SEE YOU OTHERWISE ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT TO INVITE YOU TO THE GROUP !!!

You find me Tuesday at 7pmUTC/8pm CET in Poisonous Rock, Wednesday in FEVER or Thursday in COCOON, all Same Time.

AN ALLE TEILNEHMER: BITTE IM GAME IN MEINE FREUNDSCHAFTSLSITE KOMMEN; ICH KANN EUCH SONST AM TAG DES EVENTS NICHT SEHEN UM EUCH IN DER GRUPPE EINZULADEN !!!

Ihr findet mich Dienstags ab 20 Uhr im Poisonous Rock, Mittwochs im FEVER oder Donnerstags im COCOON, immer um die gleiche Uhrzeit.

On 12/18/2020 at 3:45 PM, JenniferBoise said:

Maske_mystik_2_E.jpg.bd2d2321679e09ce6a1af54c61472cae.jpg

Augen weit geschlossen - Das erotische Ereignis einer anderen Kunst.

Lassen Sie sich in einer anderen persönlichen Dimension des Verhaltens beführen. Um Ihnen einen qualitativen Abend zu garantieren, ist ein Vertragsegter Verhaltenskodex ein Steuern. Dies bedeutet, dass nur zugelassene registrierte Gäste zur Erhöhung werden. Dies heißt am Abend der Sitzung über den Gruppenchat, ohne den ein bisschen nicht möglich ist. Gäste können KEINE anderen Benutzer zu diesem Gruppenchat einladen. Es gibt eine Kleiderordnung, die Rechte werden gestellt: Für Männer, die verloren gehen, einen Besitz zu tragen, gehören die Damen nur Dessous tragen. Es gibt auch eine Maskenanforderung für alle Teilnehmer. Namen werden nicht gestellt.

Nun, das heißt Sie: Augen weit gehörtissen - Das Ereignis: Das Ereignis wird vom Zeremonienmeister Interessen und Eigentümer. Vor der Rechte sind keine politischen Rechte. Wenn der erste Gong ertönt, verdienteln sich alle Gäste im Zeremonienraum. Hier stehen die Frauen in einem Kreis um den Zeremonienmeister, die Männer in einem Kreis Kreis hinter den Frauen. Wenn der zweite Gong ertönt ist, beginnt der Zeremonienmeister, eine Dame aus der Gruppe der Frauen, der er einer der Männer zuweisen wird. Im weiteren Verlauf der politischen Rechte der Zeremonienmeister, ob Paare die Räume des Schlosses, die am Orgie-Bett-Berechtigungen sind. Er kann auch sexuelle Handlungen anordnen.Im Laufe des Abends kann der Zeremonienmeister die Paarkonstellationen ändern, wenn der dritte Gong ertönt. Die Rechte des Zeremonienmeisters sind zu gehört. Ein "Nein" ist nicht erlaubt. Werden werden mit einem Platzverbot geahndet. Die Herren müssen die Frauen mit Respekt verlassen. Beleidigende Etiketten sowie erniedrigende Handlungen sind verboten.
Anmeldungen für die Meldungen sind hier verbindlich, ein DJ Astariel oder mich.

Wir haben das Schloss für Gruppen am
Samstag, den 30.01.21 ab 21.00 Uhr MEZ / 20.00 Uhr UTC.
Dann lade ich alle registrierten Gäste in den Gruppenchat ein. Es beginnt um 21:30 Uhr gehört Ende

Edited by JenniferBoise

• JenniferBoise changed the title to Here comes the right Eyes Wide Shut - Event
  • 2 weeks later...

435 / 5000

Übersetzungsergebnisse

I would like to thank all participants for the wonderful evening, which was only made possible by YOU. Unforgettable moments, a sizzling erotic atmosphere, that we were able to experience together. A big thank to our master of ceremonies Lelouch and his colleague BadHabit, you were more than good.                
The next EYES WIDE SHUT EVENT will take place on SATURDAY, APRIL 17; 9pmCET/8pmUTC/21 Uhr
EWS.thumb.png.d7adef4f57b787eae3c0e4720e616055.png
Edited by JenniferBoise

Thank you to the Master of Ceremonies, his lovely assistant, all the guests and of course you, Jennifer, our organizer and hostess for the wonderful night! I've had lots of fun and will make sure to join the next one as well!

The setting was superb and a night of fun was had by everyone. The format worked very well and I look forward to the next one on Saturday March 27th CET.

Thank you JenniferBiose for organising the event , you worked hard and it was a success.

Hugs n kisses

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2021 at 4:26 AM, JenniferBoise said:

The next EYES WIDE SHUT EVENT will take place on SATURDAY, MARCH 27th AT 8 p.m. CET // 7 p.m. UTC INSTEAD

Hi,

Is there any news on the next Eyes Wide Shut event? When and how do we register?