3DXChat Community

NO NO NO

panCDCA

I PAID FOR A YEAR'S SUB RENEWING ON 11/26 THIS YEAR AND BOUGHT A GIFT SUB AS WELL. NOW TODAY YOU CHARGE ME AGAIN AND MORE THAN THE RATE I PAID ON 11/26 TO RENEW? 

I'M SORRY BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY ESPECIALLY THIS TIME OF YEAR, I AM TOUCHY. IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER BUT NOT BOTH, I LOVE THE GAME BUT I'M NOT PAYING TWICE. HOW DO I GET ONE OF THE 2 RENEWALS REFUNDED AND THE SOONER THE BETTER. I COULD CARELESS ABOUT THE GIFT BUT THE RENEWAL AND BEING CHARGED TWICE????

YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO CHECK ACCOUNTS TO SEE WHO HAS PAID BEFORE YOU JUST CHARGE THEM AGAIN. YOU DID IT TO ME LAST YEAR WHEN I WENT FROM MONTHLY TO YEARLY AND CHARGED ME FOR JAN RIGHT AFTER I HAD PAID FOR A YEAR. 

Edited by panCDCA

2 minutes ago, panCDCA said:

I PAID FOR A YEAR'S SUB RENEWING ON 11/26 THIS YEAR AND BOUGHT A GIFT SUB AS WELL. NOW TODAY YOU CHARGE ME AGAIN AND MORE THAN THE RATE I PAID ON 11/26 TO RENEW? 

I'M SORRY BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY ESPECIALLY THIS TIME OF YEAR, I AM TOUCHY. IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER BUT NOT BOTH, I LOVE THE GAME BUT I'M NOT PAYING TWICE. HOW DO I GET ONE OF THE 2 RENEWALS REFUNDED AND THE SOONER THE BETTER. I COULD CARELESS ABOUT THE GIFT BUT THE RENEWAL AND BEING CHARGED TWICE????

YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO CHECK ACCOUNTS TO SEE WHO HAS PAID BEFORE YOU JUST CHARGE THEM AGAIN. YOU DID IT TO ME LAST YEAR WHEN I WENT FROM MONTHLY TO YEARLY AND CHARGED ME FOR JAN RIGHT AFTER I HAD PAID FOR A YEAR. 

pan contact bmt micro 

24 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

no worries they are cool ppl there and they will short you out :) 

the only delay might be the refund to ur account few buisness days depending countries 

I know this happened last year when I renewed for a year in Dec. but got charged for the month in Jan. It happens and thankfully it didn't cause any overdraft issues.

4 hours ago, panCDCA said:

I know this happened last year when I renewed for a year in Dec. but got charged for the month in Jan. It happens and thankfully it didn't cause any overdraft issues.

Personally I would rage quit and throw my computer through the window, but that's just me. I'm not recommending anyone else should do that.

Well, NOTHING back from BMT... so, I have a feeling next Monday, I will have to call my bank and file a fraud charge. I don't want to, BUT I was nice and the fact they have not even replied with anything even a notice of receiving my e mail, just pisses me off more that they did this. I was hoping (foolish me) to have this taken care of before the new year. I just know you do NOT play games with a man's money like this and expect them not to be pissed.