3DXChat Community

Divorcing Deleted Account

AlexaDarkness

Why does it still cost 5000 credits to divorce some if they deleted their account..?

Isn't that a bit unfair... my friend is married to some who deleted... but they still married, but have to pay to divorce.Β  Β 

In real life, if your wife dies, you don't have divorce your decease spouse, you can simply re-marry.

image.png.7e7888e90167a21df82b83f94ebb2804.png

This is what causesΒ being married to a totally different person, if someone names themself exactly this name, the name in "married to" would link to the new avatar made, but the new ava isnt married to the other person, still gets linked to through the "married to" thing on the persons profile, from what i heard not sure if thats fully true or has been fixed

Edited by Yvonny

On 12/17/2020 at 10:43 AM, Yvonny said:

This is what causesΒ being married to a totally different person, if someone names themself exactly this name, the name in "married to" would link to the new avatar made, but the new ava isnt married to the other person, still gets linked to through the "married to" thing on the persons profile, from what i heard not sure if thats fully true or has been fixed

I would hope in the background that your name is linked to your email.... to prevent a new avatar suddenly being married to someone they don't know