3DXChat Community

Titanic construction is about to finish soon!

PAGOS

10 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

Hallo @ PAGOS
Ich habe es gestern oder vorgestern gesehen und war überwältigt. Es ist großartige Arbeit. Es ist wirklich sehr schön und die Rekonstruktion ist sehr genau. Ehrlich gesagt, Respekt. Gut gemacht. <font style=👍"> <font style=👍">

hat doch  ein anderer gebaut und nicht Pagos  er hat sie nur umgebaut  sondern  JERIBA.

siehe link

https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/titanic-by-jeriba

I visited Pagos's Titanic and even if I cant be sure 100%, there is really a lot of details that are done in a different way than the one of Jeriba.

The Titanic is the Titanic, so if 2 builders do it with attention, they will ofc look globally the same, but for me there is really a lot of differences between both. I personally believe it is another construction.

Edited by Torax

Diana Prince 5 saat önce şunları söyledi:

Peki bu tamamen yeni bir yapı mı yoksa Jeribas versiyonunun yeniden modellenmesi mi? Eğer öyleyse, yaratıcıdan bahsedilmelidir ...

This building is my own room, I started to build this structure in 2018 and have been updating since then.

2 hours ago, Yvonny said:

Evet, söylemesi zor, belki yazı tiplerini kontrol etmek ve tamamen aynıysa ve benzeri yardımcı olabilir.

This building is my own room, I started to build this structure in 2018 and have been updating since then.

Edited by PAGOS

3 hours ago, Torax said:

Pagos'un Titanik'i ziyaret ettim ve% 100 emin olamasam da, gerçekten Jeriba'nınkinden farklı bir şekilde yapılan çok fazla ayrıntı var.

Titanik Titaniktir, bu yüzden eğer 2 inşaatçı bunu dikkatle yaparsa, genellikle küresel olarak aynı görünecekler, ama benim için ikisi arasında gerçekten çok fazla fark var. Ben şahsen bunun başka bir yapı olduğuna inanıyorum.

Bu bina benim odam, bu yapıyı 2018 yılında inşa etmeye başladım ve o zamandan beri güncelleniyorum.

19 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

Selam @PAGOS
Bunu dün ya da dünden önceki gün gördüm ve uçup gittim. Harika bir iş. Gerçekten çok güzel ve yeniden yapılanma çok doğru. Açıkçası saygı. Aferin. <font style=👍"> <font style=👍">

Edited by PAGOS

8 hours ago, xTinas said:

hat doch  ein anderer gebaut und nicht Pagos  er hat sie nur umgebaut  sondern  JERIBA.

siehe link

By PAGOS first Premiere date April 10, 2018 ....

On 12/17/2020 at 8:40 AM, xTinas said:

siehe link

That's ridiculous! How can you think like that?

PAGOS's build different structure ! real size, truthful !

and PAGOS's Titanic build is dated April 2018

also it's called Titanic and it's a global phenomenon

whoever does it just similar in shape !

Y0jZyP.jpg

.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y0jw2x.jpg

.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y0XQ2U.jpg

Edited by PAGOS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey hey,

I am Jeriba...the builder of the other Titanic...first of all: Great work, Pagos!!!! And no, it is definatly not a copy of my Titanic. It's an own build by Pagos,

and Pagos made it much more detailed as mine ever was. The only reason they both look similar: How should the Titanic look different, it's simply the Titanic?

I think we just used the same sources for rebuilding it in 3DX: Titanic 3D models - Sketchfab and Titanic: Honor and Glory (titanichg.com)

So, keep on the good work, Pagos....Thumbs up.

Jeriba

Edited by JeribaShigan

On 3/11/2021 at 11:27 PM, JeribaShigan said:

Hey hey,

I am Jeriba...the builder of the other Titanic...first of all: Great work, Pagos!!!! And no, it is definatly not a copy of my Titanic. It's an own build by Pagos,

and Pagos made it much more detailed as mine ever was. The only reason they both look similar: How should the Titanic look different, it's simply the Titanic?

I think we just used the same sources for rebuilding it in 3DX: Titanic 3D models - Sketchfab and Titanic: Honor and Glory (titanichg.com)

Jeriba

P.S.: But Pagos...my Titanic has also the real measurement and it is from outside building 1:1 to the original...so I don't know why you need to blame me as "whoever" and why you need to push down my work also by using old pics from my titanic to compare them with new pics from yours.....bad character style.  :) ;)

But still, your work is great, and better than mine...

you sir have earned my respect... and rarely does someone hear that word from me.

Edited by Anaganda

On 3/12/2021 at 12:27 AM, JeribaShigan said:

Hey hey,

Jeriba

P.S.: But Pagos...my Titanic has also the real measurement and it is from outside building 1:1 to the original...so I don't know why you need to blame me as "whoever" and why you need to push down my work also by using old pics from my titanic to compare them with new pics from yours.....bad character style.  :) ;)

But still, your work is great, and better than mine...

Hi Jeriba...  I respect your job ! ;  I just made a statement, I made an explanation for those who think wrong !  thank u.