3DXChat Community

United Independents: One Year Anniversary

SilvieSun

United Independents: One Year Anniversary

In November 2019, three room owners will talk to each other about how best to host a room. 
What are you experiencing? What is difficult? What does or does not bother you? And what are you missing?

The answers to all these questions give an enormous impulse to their mutual cooperation. 
The motto is we remain independent but we unite: The idea for United Independents was born!
In December of the same year, the idea will actually become reality.

The 3DX chat community looked at this initiative with a smile. 
Smiling because according to many it is a nice initiative but not really viable in the virual world as we have known it for so long.

One year later ... 

The members of United Independents are very proud of the fact that they can celebrate their anniversary this month! 
And would like to celebrate that with you on Tuesday December 22nd.

To be continued !!

- Members United Independents - 

UI Party 2020 II.jpg

Edited by SilvieSun

I remember this well Silvie, Many questioned our idea's, saying they could not be true or work, some even targeted us for abuse or trolling. But some tried to help with advice from experience. It was a dizzy heady time for us those 1st few months. But we had a different idea, a Union, not a group or family system, A system where we helped and supported each other but each host remained independent, being themselves.

Edited by Davi

And a lot has changed in United Independents in a year too....

But that is not surprising when you consider that an adventure such as United Independents starts from scratch.
You have to build it all yourself from the start. And when you are with so many different people, there are also many different wishes.

Fortunately, a lot is going well. But sometimes things just go wrong. And that's all part of it.
I've been able to learn a lot from it in the past year.
I want to thank all current but also former United Independent members for that.

In the archives of United Independents I came across one of the first flyer that United Independent made.
And I like to show it again!

United_Independent_Group.png

That poster is Iconic, (the old poster I mean), The names on it were hosts and supporters alike. at the time we had maybe 5 clubs, all 1-2 people clubs fighting for survival and the chance to open and just play. Unopposed, not bullied or trolled, with those supporters who had seen what was happening and supported us in our efforts. Since then yes lessons have been learned, the realisation we are not right for everyone, as is no group or family, but those who have the same ideals, they are still with us and many more now. I can not wait for the 22nd to all these awesome people together, for the 1st time ever, it will be amazing 

Next tuesday 10 United members of 9 United groups, rooms or friends will DJ for you in the first anniversary event Full Color.

The DJs come from all over the world playing there music for you. It is a colorful mix like United Independents was, still is and wil be. That explains also why United has choocen the name Full Color for there event. We hope to see, meet and greet you on next tuesday!

UI_Party_2020_IV.jpg

Edited by SilvieSun