3DXChat Community

Room List Is Getting Too Long Need Catagories

THX

I still don't understand why peoples are boosting rooms. Are their ego so big that they can't stand peoples having their room closer to the top list than theirs ? lol

If they was earning money by organizing parties, these DJ wars would be understandlable, but they don't earn any money. So it don't matter if their room is in top list or not. If they are good at DJing/hosting, they surely have their fan base, and these fans will search the room even if it's not in top list.

22 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

I still don't understand why peoples are boosting rooms. Are their ego so big that they can't stand peoples having their room closer to the top list than theirs ? lol

Don't underestimate the power of human ego. Some people killing others because of it. So nothing strange that some individuals going crazy, making conflicts and room wars and spending money to buy xgold to show everyone that they have a biggest dick a most popular best(no) room. 

6 hours ago, Leeloo said:

If they was earning money by organizing parties, these DJ wars would be understandlable, but they don't earn any money. So it don't matter if their room is in top list or not. If they are good at DJing/hosting, they surely have their fan base, and these fans will search the room even if it's not in top list.

Some of New People dont have a fan Base and first that they try to do is advertisment or boosting. Its not always about ego (in a bad way). 

6 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Some of New People dont have a fan Base and first that they try to do is advertisment or boosting. Its not always about ego (in a bad 

This makes sense, as some of the most beautiful places I have visited are not even public.  I just got lucky to get an invite. 😀

I just would like to see a more intuitive interface to finding the place I want to be at.  Hopefully a place with like minded people like you. 

Yesterday's room list was 123 visible. 

I would think it a good problem for the owners to have. It indicates growth.

However, with room boosting as much as goes on, it is only going to get more cumbersome to find specific places as the list grows. Something needs done to sort the raw list.

Edited by THX