3DXChat Community

Wood Textures

JenC

Well its been close to 2 years now since they removed/swapped the seamless wooden textures and the wavy cloth texture, and probably a year since my last post on this, so time for a new one.

Can the gods of 3DX please look into adding these textures back into the builder? Even just 1 lighter shaded one would be ok as we could tint it darker, anything...

Also, while on textures, we really need a clean smooth matte texture, I cant believe after all this time we still do not have one.

wood.JPG.101aa4ea7d32a5b6d381730d7a49a069.jpg

folds.JPG.19ee8467d705805df919d8366ce24bbd.jpg

1 hour ago, Lexxxxi said:

It's better if they create and option to import own texture directly. world editior also need fonts badly

While thats true, I would not want to hold my breath waiting. These textures they already access to, the timber ones were in the game before the world builder, you could change the walls and floors of the 2 default apartments with them. I love building stylish timber furniture, have lots of it built in my rooms and they are all crap now because of the seams.

4 hours ago, JenC said:

While thats true, I would not want to hold my breath waiting. These textures they already access to, the timber ones were in the game before the world builder, you could change the walls and floors of the 2 default apartments with them. I love building stylish timber furniture, have lots of it built in my rooms and they are all crap now because of the seams.

Yeah, wood textures do need fixed and more need added. The old water texture was better for making see through sheers with no collide too. My first build looks worse since the change occured. No sense in updating it.

It's daunting how much more of everything is needed in the texture department. :(

Edited by THX

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 12:08 AM, THX said:

Yeah, wood textures do need fixed and more need added. The old water texture was better for making see through sheers with no collide too. My first build looks worse since the change occured. No sense in updating it.

It's daunting how much more of everything is needed in the texture department. :(

Yeah, youre right, we dont want them swapped back as the boarded texture is great for floors and walls, just want them added.

• 1 month later...