3DXChat Community

Dance Sequence Loop

THX

With the growing number of dances and pole dances, why not have a drag and drop timeline for them? 

Maybe have like a dozen slots you could drag and drop the dances you wanted in that would automatically go on to the next and loop back to the first?  

I'd think the synchronized dance teams would like that kinda feature. Especially for making routines. 

With another half dozen pole dances added, that could lead to pole dance routines.

And if couples dances where ever added that feature could work for that too. As well as lap dances...etc...

Edited by THX

I realize in  sex game where you still don't have a Lap Dance the chances of this being added are slim, but like so many requested things needed even more, I guess it would have been better to put this in the "Wish For" section. 🤯

Edited by THX

I went on about this for a long time in these forums and I feel it is something that is a lot more important to the game than people say. If you are not a DJ or a builder there is very little for you to do in the game other than sex. At gatherings all you can do is press a button to do a particular dance move and chat. There needs to be more for people who don't DJ or build which I think you will find is the majority.

I haven't been in the game for a while but from what I have seen in these forums dance groups seem to be getting popular. Wouldn't it be good if they had a tool to be able to create dance routines?. 

I once pointed out a dance pack that was available in the Unity assets store where each dance loop finished in a position where another dance move could start, so it could look like a constant flow between moves. I even drew up a UI to show how it could be set up including a tab to enter a sequence of numbers where dance loops could follow on from each other and routines could be created.

Just recently I posted a thread asking that there be a way to be able to set the dance moves to finish its loop after clicking a new move, like I think the pole dances do.

My opinion, if they were to do this you would see a whole new resurgence in dance parties and a lot more people would want to participate.

Likely you would see things like dance competitions and more dance groups.

It could only add to the amount of time people stay in the game.

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

Why not this style after Kpop ?

I believe devs not making dance moves themselves, instead buying the premade animations and adopting them to game. I mean I doubt they would make a pack of 12 new dance moves in one update themselves, each of which are far more complex than a usual sex pose. Of course I can't be 100% sure, it's a speculation, but pretty logical one I believe. 

Side note: I am not saying that it's a bad thing. There is nothing bad with buying some stuff to make game more rich with content.