3DXChat Community

In-game profile tab "Relations"

FutabaSakura

Henlo~

I'll be straight forward with the suggestion so you don't have to read through a ton of text. Simply click the image below to see what I'm trying to suggest. If you want to know more, feel free to read the rest ^^

relation-title-suggestion-01-01.jpg

So to give some context... A bunch of my friends have lines on their profile description about who their family are or who their mistress is. This is all perfectly fine of course, but it takes up space in your profile description. Some people that I know easily have half of their profile written soley about they people they enjoy being with, which again is perfectly fine. So what if we get an extra tab where we can add something like this without taking space in the profile description?

This would allow you to show relationships with others to the public eye. You add whatever title you'd like, this could even allow you to unofficially mary another person. The possibilities for a list like this are up to your imagination. Of course there will be people who are like "Why... do we need this?" but I know loads of people who could potentially enjoy something like this. 

Oh one more thing. If we go with the dropdown option where you select one of your friends, maybe their name becomes a clickable profile?

Let me know what you think of this idea, I'd love to read if this is something that people want or if I'm just going crazy :x

EDIT: The dropdown option to pick from your friends list should be how it works. This way we can avoid abuse!

Edited by FutabaSakura
image linked a small version.

8 minutes ago, pomme said:

very interesting as a personal follow-up. I think to implement this context with the number of divorce, sex with partner, in short a kind of fitness monitoring of sex :)

Hmm I don't think it'll do well if the game traces how many times you've been divorced or had sex with a partner. Maybe as a potential thing you can enable or disable, but that sort of thing shouldn't be publically available by default.

Nice feature. But I hope there will be only possible to chose people from your friend list, no custom names. Some people might abuse it. I mean, they already can, but let's not make it easier for them. Because I already met some idiotic doms who were adding people in their lists like for example "slaves" without even agreeing on it. And with this feature they will only be able to do it in their profile and it will be obvious for everyone that it's a fake, or they would do it through relationship tab. 

7 minutes ago, Xizi said:

Nice feature. But I hope there will be only possible to chose people from your friend list, no custom names. Some people might abuse it. I mean, they already can, but let's not make it easier for them. Because I already met some idiotic doms who were adding people in their lists like for example "slaves" without even agreeing on it. And with this feature they will only be able to do it in their profile and it will be obvious for everyone that it's a fake, or they would do it through relationship tab. 

That's a very valid point. With that in mind it should even be possible to remove yourself from their list be removing them from your friends list. This should 100% be how it works.

I have adopted a lot of children, so a Tab would be useful... it would be nice if it was an option like when you add a friend.  

But if I adopt a friends as a daughter, then they adopt children themselves, then it would be nice if they auto-populate on my profile as my grandchildren.  And the same for my wife, they would all auto-populate

1image.png.dbf7d42e71c98e7083b80154849d7e88.png

Edited by AlexaDarkness

36 minutes ago, AlexaDarkness said:

I have adopted a lot of children, so a Tab would be useful... it would be nice if it was an option like when you add a friend.  

But if I adopt a friends as a daughter, then they adopt children themselves, then it would be nice if they auto-populate on my profile as my grandchildren.  And the same for my wife, they would all auto-populate

tenor.gif?itemid=7684829

9 hours ago, AlexaDarkness said:

I see where you're coming from, but if we'd want to see a chance of this getting into the game, we must start simpler. Personally I'd already be extremely happy if we could assign relations to people in our friendlist that are visible to others as described in the main post. Having things change automatically to "grandchild" means 2 things. First that'd mean the person who now becomes your "grandchild" suddenly pops into your friendslist and second, the title should automatically be added on your relations tab. This is something I don't ever see happening and will have to be done manually. Not everyone plays the game that way so the best way to go about it is by making a function that can be used by everyone for a lot of different situations, which is why I suggested the feature of writing out our own titles.

Personally I think the fastest way to get something like this into the game is by keeping it simple.
A new tab "Relations", ability to add rows, ability to write out our own titles (including inline css), pick someone from friendslist to give a title

15 hours ago, FutabaSakura said:

I see where you're coming from, but if we'd want to see a chance of this getting into the game, we must start simpler. Personally I'd already be extremely happy if we could assign relations to people in our friendlist that are visible to others as described in the main post. Having things change automatically to "grandchild" means 2 things. First that'd mean the person who now becomes your "grandchild" suddenly pops into your friendslist and second, the title should automatically be added on your relations tab. This is something I don't ever see happening and will have to be done manually. Not everyone plays the game that way so the best way to go about it is by making a function that can be used by everyone for a lot of different situations, which is why I suggested the feature of writing out our own titles.

Personally I think the fastest way to get something like this into the game is by keeping it simple.
A new tab "Relations", ability to add rows, ability to write out our own titles (including inline css), pick someone from friendslist to give a title

I don't think it has to be a requirement to be on friendlist for grandchildren.  Via gifts, I can contact anyone you have been contact with, if they sent you a gift, so friendlist is not a requirement.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 5:49 PM, AlexaDarkness said:

I don't think it has to be a requirement to be on friendlist for grandchildren.  Via gifts, I can contact anyone you have been contact with, if they sent you a gift, so friendlist is not a requirement.

Can I be your son

On 12/9/2020 at 2:32 PM, Xizi said:

Can be your son

More options to fill out profiles in a virtual sex simulation chat would been nice in general, like sexual interest and stuff like that too. Maybe body informations too for roleplay purposes, only so much you can fill in with the current characters and also most ideal would be to not have user needing to scroll to get some user shared informations too much.

So would definitely also like stuff like sexual interest be there, so it's easier to figure out in sorta casual sex type scenario or RP if you're a match or not, but maybe profile in general should be redesigned in a way so informations easier to put in without having scroll too much for it. Maybe tabs or somethings like that you can click to see certain informations user wishes to share? Things could be like.

Sexual interest

Hobbies/interests

Affiliations/friends/family

Hangouts

Club memberships

But anyways just throwing out ideas.

Edited by TashaTight