Shemales

Lisa

Shemales  

905 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about it?

• Yes Yes Yes!!!
    • Yes
    • No

To all those saying the Devs never promissed anything, am I reading this wrong or did it not say in the up comming content part of the forms "Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:08 PM New sex option. Soon :)" it does not say new sex poses on that post but NEW SEX option

I'm fully behind Tgirls or Tmen , but the "NEW SEX option" can also mean that you will have the option to make male sex appear during sex poses .

• 4 weeks later...

I understand that the development for Transgender characters is pretty much an open and shut case but is there any possibility of maybe reopening the discussion?

The options for M/TS sex are very limited as of right now. As a very adventurous player, I'd like to be able to experience a Transgender character more thoroughly and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Suggestions:

- A penis always on option for females

- TS to M anal

- M to TS Blow/Hand Jobs

These 3 things would heighten the experience greatly.

Thanks for listening.

BT

• 3 weeks later...

LOL 

ok gals stop complaining!!!

I posted right here at 26 march some suggestions that includes the button to have penises for shemales and strapons for girls...

ohhh our beloved shemales...

I personally have a lot of friends, TS, TG, CD(or TV)... or just guys in real who have fantasies to play as shemales... and i Love and care about them all.. you know who you are...  ;)

Yes this game showed in the demo a fake publicity for that groups and preferences, and have not fixed yet to make a nice and more complete virtual experience for all of them.

At my point of view, and sharing opinions with all my shemale friends... it will not be hard for the developers to do the next easy updates to fix this...

1.to allow the "penis button" for all the poses in MF Hetero Sex, also the "swap role for male-female"

2.release the "hetero poses" for all the genders... (it will be so funny for a Shemale to screw a Male guy too,  :lol:   :lol:   :lol: ...or lesbians doing it with an strapon same way..  ;) )

3.allow the "cum in face, belly and feet" option for SS, SF, SM, or even Male-Male sex... (mmmm that would be sooo yummy)

and PLEEEEAASSEE!!!

4.for us as girls... can you guys add an option to change the color of the penis, to pink, purple or red, to simulate an "strapless strapon"?

I think just that should do the trick  ;)

I agree the fact that the imagination and the roleplay are the secret to have a nice experience... ppl can just focus on the chat tab and is done... but there is another fact, and is that the poses in the game, "inspire" and lead the creativity to flow and make more rich every experience we may have with our respective couples.

I hope my suggestions may help to make this game even better...  :)

what do you think People?

Big kisses 4 everyone  :D

AND WE FINALLY HAVE SOME!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

Thank you very much to all the developers team... you made a lot of ppl happy, and this is a prove you all read and listen to us,

There is still a lot to do, but please keep the good work and i hope, to see in the rest of my time here more new updates based in what WE want here... ;)  

KISSES 4U ALL!!!... ^_^

I am happy they took a bigger step towards shemales. I can have shemale poses with men and most all female poses now finally. So I'm happy about that. They still need to make it where I can stand naked and have a penis, like any man can. Or masturbation with it. Though the advances they finally did are a great step forward. Still got quite a bit to go though, but I at least am a little happier than I was before.

I totally agree with Leeloo and Elycia... ^_^

It may be something easy like a "penis patch" at the dressing room,or in any place, a button that allow to shemales to show their penis dancing, walking or getting laid naked at the beach, the way they want... also for us as girls would be really funny to be dancing, stranding or walking naked with the strapon hanging down here and making the rubber bounce... :P

And another thing yes... shemales may be able to swap roles with men for mutual penetration and blowjob, that would make all our shemales crew really happy... ;) OHHHH!!! :o and why not?.. for us as girls to swap roles too and give the guys "an spoon of their own medicine" giving them some hardcore deep action with our purple/fleshy strapons all the way their butts... HAHAHA... :lol:  HELL YEAH!!!... :P

(damn we never give break to the devs.. the more they do... the more we demand)

hehehe thank you!!!

So far, so good.

I like the fact that once you add a penis in a pose it appears in all relevant poses automatically.

My problem is that it is difficult (for me) to differentiate between relevant and non-relevant poses, so I keep losing it and regaining it.

Is there some way to separate the poses, by column, for example? Or, even, have mouse over descriptions?

What would be even nicer is to have our own action plan, where we could drag and drop poses from the universal list.

• 3 weeks later...

Now I was kinda thinking, if you would have the option to permanently turn on the penis at character customization, and it would also disable the ability to use poses that aren't compatible with it (so the penis would not vanish during some poses) as long as you have the "add penis" option tagged, that would be a serious gesture and improvement that I think many if not most people could live with. (including myself)

This would allow to use the sex poses, nude posing / swimming / sunbathing with the penis added instead of only visible during sex.

You would not need a separate transgender avatar as you could just set or tag the transgender option like you would select clothing or body customization.

Also speaking of posing earlier, that would also be an amazing feature that I as a Photoshop artist would very much like to explore (think erotic pictures for in the apartment) :D

• 2 weeks later...

We need a shemale 3way with all the girls with realistic cocks or strap ons.  While we are at it, can we get a shemale facial cumshot on another female or shemale?  Don't know if this has been suggested, but we could use this like yesterday.  All girl 3way would be nice as well, and of course 3way all guys as well, just to be fair.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

RED-HOT-RED-DILDO!!!... :P

GStboZ9.jpg

naawww i'm just making fun...

More than a "hard to get Glitch"... hopefully one day we would wear, free of any sexual animations, an Strapon this way, or, for our dear shemales their waaaay demanded penis to dance and hang around in a kinky way and make any kind of RP we want...

so far have fun with what we have everyone!!! :D 

Kisses 4U all... ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...

Biscuit has a point! It would be really good option to have a list with shemale poses only.

And i also think it would be nice if we will have an option to create a tranny avatar. Not a girl with a cock in some poses, but a shemale character. So this character will always has a cock in each scene even when you pole dance or just masturbate on the bed.

So developers please make it happen :)

Now I was kinda thinking, if you would have the option to permanently turn on the penis at character customization, and it would also disable the ability to use poses that aren't compatible with it (so the penis would not vanish during some poses) as long as you have the "add penis" option tagged, that would be a serious gesture and improvement that I think many if not most people could live with. (including myself)

This would allow to use the sex poses, nude posing / swimming / sunbathing with the penis added instead of only visible during sex.

You would not need a separate transgender avatar as you could just set or tag the transgender option like you would select clothing or body customization.

Also speaking of posing earlier, that would also be an amazing feature that I as a Photoshop artist would very much like to explore (think erotic pictures for in the apartment) :D

Think they would probably need to assign a checker to strap ons if they make a 3some for FFF and SSF, so the right people get into the right poses. As it is now you don't with those part the FF animations that involve FS and you randomly land in positions. Think if they had a hidden checker for strap on assigned to poses so person wearing strap on would get into the S part poses it would both fix current animations, but possibly also make adding FSS animations or FFF more optionable.

Think if they're adding FSS/FFF atm as it is now without a checker that assign gender/strap on positions, it be random clusterfuck fest  :D