Lisa

Shemales  

905 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about it?

• Yes Yes Yes!!!
    • Yes
    • No

Guest Twiggy

Understand your point of view, that said if Tgirl were implemented as a gender option (with sex options animations/poses attached accordingly), you would be able to check in their profile what sex they are.

As it is now most those WHO are transexual woman currently are likely to pick female over male ones, meaning you would only see them as female ingame unless they're nice enough to add transexual in their profiles. This would actually create the exact Paradox you're talking about instead of lift it?

I agree with you 100% Nina, adding a TGirl gender to 3DXChat is needed not only to let people know who are transexuals in the game, but also to give the transexuals something they should have and I think many of them want.

Whether we agree with it or not transexuals has become a sexual preference and as they have characteristics of both female and male, maybe then they should not be categorized in a listing as either female or male.

I think there would likely be a division between TGirls on how they themselves feel about this, some would want their own gender to be listed, others would not, one thing I have noticed is they all seem to fight for acceptance.

I think those of them who choose to hide that they are TGirls and then reveal it to the guy or girl hoping they will still accept them, they are doing the wrong thing not only by the people they have deceived but also TGirls in general.

Sure they can argue they are still the same person and it should not make a difference, but isn't honesty the main thing people look for in any sort of friendship or relationship, so being dishonest about something so important in most cases is not going to make for a good start.

Hiding who they are does not make for a good fight for acceptance, they need to show they support themselves and show pride in who they are, hiding it does not do that.

For myself, I accept TGirls for who they are and how they treat me as a person, if anyone shows respect for me I give the same back.

One thing I can't stand and I think most people are the same, is dishonesty, that is disrespectful therefore does not earn respect.

The temptation to post a transgender man is too much.

BECAUSE WE TOTALLY ONLY WANT TRANSGENDER GIRLS ADDED BECAUSE THEY REPRESENT  ALL TRANSGENDER PEOPLE  :rolleyes:

Since everyone here is really transgender in real life (who are statistically 1 in 500 to 1 in 2,500) and doesn't just have a fetish for chicks with dicks >.>

100000 topics for Tgirls, none for Tguys. Yeah, sure, this is totallyyyyyy about representation for transgender people. *facepalm*

Guest Twiggy

Maybe because I am young and live in the sticks, but I didn't even know there was Tguys.

But what are you suggesting, the devs make guys without their man bits ?

Posts Move Notification :

All the discussions about Shemales from the topic "WHAT STILL MISSING IN 3DXCHAT TGIRL" in Open Forum have been moved here.

This poll might be a bit outdated, but still accurate with the requests of the community.

So it's best to focus the discussion on the same place for better visibility.

Thanks

Posts Move Notification :

All the discussions about Shemales from the topic "WHAT STILL MISSING IN 3DXCHAT TGIRL" in Open Forum have been moved here.

This poll might be a bit outdated, but still accurate with the requests of the community.

So it's best to focus the discussion on the same place for better visibility.

Thanks

The problem with that thread was that it was just an image dump with no discussion.

the move was done because people tried to make it into discussion past few days so it was merged with images and the talk was moved into this one.

Might as well have closed it Down, seems there is nothing left to discuss really. At least according to the responses waylaid by developers it seems Tgirl/shemales are going to be females with meaty strap ons, sp don't really see point in leading everyone on with false hopes that there will be more by keeping this thread alive :(

Just feel really sad on behalf of the Tgirl community but it seems a lost cause to fight if developers made up their minds about it <_<

Guest prowlkk

"Shemale as a separate gender is not planned, but the girls will be able to activate a dick during anal sex with a man / woman. Strapon also will be available. The penetration of a woman in a man in the near future is not planned."

In simple words it just means "We dont give a f*ck..."

Maybe because I am young and live in the sticks, but I didn't even know there was Tguys.

But what are you suggesting, the devs make guys without their man bits ?

I may be wrong, but i'm pretty sure you can make a transgender male avatar on RLC. Basically a man with a vagina.

I'm just mentioning that you are all putting such emphasis on representation of transgender people in the game now that "shemales" are being added, yet everyone is only discussing transgender girls, because it's clear that they are mainly catering to the bi men and lesbian players maybe?

I doubt it's to actually appease transgender players as it would 1. Be a complete separate gender which, as confirmed it is unfortunately not. And 2. there wouldn't just be discussion of transgender GIRLS but also guys.

Plus, the actual real percentage of transgender people is very low (like 1%) so there of course is an ulterior motive at hand - the fetish for chicks with dicks. Which annoys me because i'd like to see a game that does transgender people justice and equality but unfortunately there's just this huge sexual fantasy on the Tgirls ONLY.

Oh how i do love these forums, there's always something for me to bitch about after a stressful day at work LOL!

I so agree,  really everyone's hopes were so up for this one to really happen this time.  We it has been a promise by 3DX since I have joined.  Always been told its on its way or in development.  This last time they you were coming up with a solution.  A real TGirl gender..  Thinking this is going to be be great, finally.  Then... as 3DX always has done.. one big let down. First they falsely advertises TGirl sitting on on a couch holding hands.  The reason why I joined.  Then it went way,  Reason given to  hard to do. Then after tons of guy updates,,woman get strap on's.  Joy was heard across 3DX. Just to passivized the masses then the TGirl population grow.  Everyone was a TGirl,  Well actually guys and want-a-be's.

Then there were real transgender's.  People that are real TGirls,Transgender Girls, Transgender Guys, Real life SheMale.  They do exist 3DX.  Just look around.  The final insult to the TGirl population has been the last TEASE BY OR FRIENDS,  the development team  and the monitoring team and those  that are so wrapped up in there self's.  Showing TWO POSES WOW  so exciting.  But we TGIRLs thought this is the beginning.  Maybe it will finally happen..Sighed up for another year.  An YES 3DX DID IT AGAIN NO real TGirls.  OMG 3DX TAKE OUR MONEY..FALSE PROMISES... HOW MANY MORE TIME..............

I so agree,  really everyone's hopes were so up for this one to really happen this time.  We it has been a promise by 3DX since I have joined.  Always been told its on its way or in development.  This last time they you were coming up with a solution.  A real TGirl gender..  Thinking this is going to be be great, finally.  Then... as 3DX always has done.. one big let down. First they falsely advertises TGirl sitting on on a couch holding hands.  The reason why I joined.  Then it went way,  Reason given to  hard to do. Then after tons of guy updates,,woman get strap on's.  Joy was heard across 3DX. Just to passivized the masses then the TGirl population grow.  Everyone was a TGirl,  Well actually guys and want-a-be's.

Then there were real transgender's.  People that are real TGirls,Transgender Girls, Transgender Guys, Real life SheMale.  They do exist 3DX.  Just look around.  The final insult to the TGirl population has been the last TEASE BY OR FRIENDS,  the development team  and the monitoring team and those  that are so wrapped up in there self's.  Showing TWO POSES WOW  so exciting.  But we TGIRLs thought this is the beginning.  Maybe it will finally happen..Sighed up for another year.  An YES 3DX DID IT AGAIN NO real TGirls.  OMG 3DX TAKE OUR MONEY..FALSE PROMISES... HOW MANY MORE TIME..............

As much as my post might make lots of hate.

It was never specified that TS will be added as 3rd gender,

I agree for year there was false marketing with male fucking tgirl but there's nothing false on the upcoming content topic. Everytime something there was posted it got into the game.

There are no false promises, except the advertisement that's year old by now.

So unless you can show quote from gizmo or any other developer here made where they explicitly said " we are adding shemales as 3rd gender" you have no argument.

I know that updates for shemales and gay males been far and between and I made topics about it and fought for it and as it seems devs listened and slowly they are upping that content to be more in line with F/M.

I don't know ...

you will be able to have cock with males soon enough, and you make post that you wont have " transgender" in gender tab which you can put to profile as first line anyway.

People here know me that I am one who push for updates most but honestly devs are adding stuff to game for TS now and your complain is its not good enough. I find it bit sad that I made so much effort in my post rallied so many people to push for updates and not even month after where each week had at least 1sex pose update you are grabbing pitchforks for stuff being not good enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

• We don't know how is the whole game build, how hard coded are genres so we have no idea if its just flip switch on and off it might have been design choice and there's simply no other way to add it without breaking base of the game. 2 largest examples of this are: WoW bags (the main bag was not incresed for 10 years because its hard coded and it would break whole game) LoL client ( league have shitty amauterish client that riot have to update because in the end they can't fix it just or make new one from scratch)
  • Making shemale as gender would mean they would have to change the cock, to look like actual strap in every single pose females have with it, which is also more and more development time,also changing model of the female, with proper replacement of pussy with cock then. there's porting of basic poses which would all have to be done and adjusted.
  • There are also many shemales I know that would not change avi because they have 300 gifts filled with memories for over year, losing friendlist of active and inactive players and so on.

At least be respectful and wait until they add it into the game and then complain if it's not good enough quality you did not even see it yet.

All I see is here is crying how devs dont give a fuck when they just confirmed they are going to add cock to poses with both girls and guys ...

If they didn't give fuck they would say.. nope we are done... we decided that no more cocks for girls ever... we are giving females strap and there's not going to be shemale pose ever again.

:rolleyes:

Thank you for your comments.  OK I may have been a bit tough,  but if they are not going to include TGirls stop showing that they are.   

I don't understand this.

What are they showing?

Poses in upcoming content?

That is going to be added into game.

They never said anything in about adding third gender as option on character creation.

Guest Skar

Skar... look page back and last 5 or 6 posts there <,<

Oups... Lol well, I guess I got some reading to do.

I may be wrong, but i'm pretty sure you can make a transgender male avatar on RLC. Basically a man with a vagina.

I'm just mentioning that you are all putting such emphasis on representation of transgender people in the game now that "shemales" are being added, yet everyone is only discussing transgender girls, because it's clear that they are mainly catering to the bi men and lesbian players maybe?

I doubt it's to actually appease transgender players as it would 1. Be a complete separate gender which, as confirmed it is unfortunately not. And 2. there wouldn't just be discussion of transgender GIRLS but also guys.

Plus, the actual real percentage of transgender people is very low (like 1%) so there of course is an ulterior motive at hand - the fetish for chicks with dicks. Which annoys me because i'd like to see a game that does transgender people justice and equality but unfortunately there's just this huge sexual fantasy on the Tgirls ONLY.

Oh how i do love these forums, there's always something for me to bitch about after a stressful day at work LOL!

Usually I never write on forums, just reading it. Mostly because I fear that my mastering of english is not strong enough to avoid misunderstanding, but congratulations Loki you make me write my first post here. ^^

You were so right to state that transgender people is also FtM and not only MtF, but in the concern of "justice and equality", I'm afraid that will never happen. It's just a game not an agora of politiical activism, and it's designed mostly for heterosexual white people.  Black and asian here are basically white characters with a darker skin tone and that's it, devs put a removable dick for women characters that can fit for "shemales" and that's it. Not perfect of course but it's better than nothing don't you think ?

Our primary fun tool is imagination, if you want to be a transgendered man here, you can customize a woman character to make it less feminine. Not perfect again, but it can be close to a trangendered man before hormone therapy and/or surgery.

My second point is that I notice you seem to regret that people have a "huge sexual fantasy" into Tgirls. Why is that wrong ? Are you afraid that it is an objectification of transgendered girls ? Because we are in the kingdom of objectification in this game so it's not really a problem as long as it stays in the game.

I'm a bi man and I play a Tgirl, it's clearly displayed on my profile, and I join the game to experiment my "huge fantasy", I really don't think that I am offensive to the transgender community in my gameplay and interactions with people here.

57487354.jpg

Usually I never write on forums, just reading it. Mostly because I fear that my mastering of english is not strong enough to avoid misunderstanding, but congratulations Loki you make me write my first post here. ^^

You were so right to state that transgender people is also FtM and not only MtF, but in the concern of "justice and equality", I'm afraid that will never happen. It's just a game not an agora of politiical activism, and it's designed mostly for heterosexual white people.  Black and asian here are basically white characters with a darker skin tone and that's it, devs put a removable dick for women characters that can fit for "shemales" and that's it. Not perfect of course but it's better than nothing don't you think ?

Our primary fun tool is imagination, if you want to be a transgendered man here, you can customize a woman character to make it less feminine. Not perfect again, but it can be close to a trangendered man before hormone therapy and/or surgery.

amen_to_that_82460405134.jpg

\m/

and welcome to the forums and with that post, and that first sentence
well i just cant simply beleave it^^ and ur english is actually vey good!
just noticin and sayin

My second point is that I notice you seem to regret that people have a "huge sexual fantasy" into Tgirls. Why is that wrong ? Are you afraid that it is an objectification of transgendered girls ? Because we are in the kingdom of objectification in this game so it's not really a problem as long as it stays in the game.

I'm a bi man and I play a Tgirl, it's clearly displayed on my profile, and I join the game to experiment my "huge fantasy", I really don't think that I am offensive to the transgender community in my gameplay and interactions with people here.

This is basically what i AM saying. There are numerous people on the forums posting lengthy, deep replies (some personal) to do with transgender people and their own experiences. A lot are waffling on about how "it's going to be great finally having a proper shemale option, blah blah" I am basically telling you all not to get your hopes up and set your expectations too high when all they are doing is slapping on the dick option to a few of the anal m/f poses (which they have openly announced).

"it's designed mostly for heterosexual white people" the majority of things are, however that doesn't mean that when the devs are talking about implementing something, they should half-arse it. If it was to do with M/M players i can understand it, but almost half of the playerbase is clearly F/F and shemale. I know the majority of them are probably men in real life, but the demand is almost equal to M/F content. If you're going to be inclusive, COMMIT to it, don't just add something in for the sake of it being there and to just say "oh we have that in" it's bad business practice.

And i have to disagree with "it's better than nothing" argument. How do you expect any progress with the quality of LGBT content with that attitude? as previously mentioned, it's clear that F/S couplings are extremely abundant within 3dx. The devs have just chosen to avoid catering to almost half of the active playerbase in the game for ages (regardless of the player's actual gender or orientation in real life) lol! GOOD JOB!

And my comments on transgender men, with Tgirls getting more attention is just me being annoyed personally. Simple as that. Half of the things i post on the forum i don't think about to any huge extent so don't always expect any intelligence behind the things i say lol

To all those saying the Devs never promissed anything, am I reading this wrong or did it not say in the up comming content part of the forms "Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:08 PM New sex option. Soon :)" it does not say new sex poses on that post but NEW SEX option

I'm the last person to criticize someone's language skills but, although I don't know Lisa or Gizmo personally, from their publishings I would suggest that anything expressed by them in English is open to interpretation, Nicolelynn.

Anyway, I thought this was effectively cleared up in Ash's post...

Posted 01 June 2015 - 02:02 PM

Week 3 01/06/2015 // 06/01/2015

1. What is the current progress on the Shemale gender, will it just be a toggle-able penis on or off or will you bring a strap-on option for them to use as well as girls being able to penetrate men?

A. Shemale as a separate gender is not planned, but the girls will be able to activate a dick during anal sex with a man / woman. Strapon also will be available. The penetration of a woman in a man in the near future is not planned.