Shemales

Lisa

Shemales  

905 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about it?

• Yes Yes Yes!!!
    • Yes
    • No

You're not the only one, robo. I've had quite a few men approach my girl who I label as shemale in profile, and they know this. But other than ignoring the ones who cold invite me, the ones who actually talk I usually just don't play with anyway, as I personally would love animations to match up between male and shemale. If they would just enable the penis addon on to females for men like their release trailer showed, and falsely advertised. Then things would be a lot better between men and shemales for fun.

I so agree Elicias, and yea, it cant be that hard, something exciting about adding a sexxy shemale into the mix of fun land. ..Lets get going on this Devs..

• 2 weeks later...

i agree with robo and elicias..

I like girls, but shemales too .. but I cant approach a shemale..

I can only watch shemales.. People think that is not important?

What is important? New clothes? New places? New animations?

Or the possibility to be close with everyone..

Ps: sorry for english ;)

Enjoy

I've been gone for about a year and when I was last here this was already a question...

I hoped shemales would have been in the game by now.

Either way, would it be an entire new character or would you have the option to convert one of your existing characters (and to keep all the gifts, friends, apartment customization)?

I so agree Elicias, and yea, it cant be that hard, something exciting about adding a sexxy shemale into the mix of fun land. ..Lets get going on this Devs..

I agree , it would not be that hard if there was only the she male avatar to add , but they will need to add poses with men , poses with women and poses with others she males . It would mean a long period without poses for others orientations , and we all know now that some peoples dont apreciate long long periods without poses  ^_^ 

I've been gone for about a year and when I was last here this was already a question...

I hoped shemales would have been in the game by now.

Either way, would it be an entire new character or would you have the option to convert one of your existing characters (and to keep all the gifts, friends, apartment customization)?

It would probably be a total new character , which would mean the loss of the gifts and friends

Well, I'm not sufficiently au fait with the technicalities but when a female adds a penis in current poses, some switch must be thrown so, surely, most of it can be accomplished by having a forced throw of the switch? It is only in those poses where an add-on penis isn't available to the female that any real work would have to be done and I can't believe that there is any more effort to do all of that than to create a single pose from scratch. I'd be happy to wait for any poses with men and just have them duplicate and modify the ff to create fs and ss, for the time being. 

Now of course we do those things which are more necessary. But the foundation for the future development of the project must be laid now. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us on this.

it is so refreshing to actually get a response from you developers. it is appreciated and encouraging.  thank you

Yea add shemale avi, perhaps men will stop to hide behind female avi...

You can dream my daughter , but men dont hide behind shemales avatars , they hide behind women . Sometimes just because they are pervert and just want to have sex with a lesbian , and sometimes hmmmm .... well maybe to try to understand women lol 

You can dream my daughter , but men dont hide behind shemales avatars , they hide behind women . Sometimes just because they are pervert and just want to have sex with a lesbian , and sometimes hmmmm .... well maybe to try to understand women lol 

You are mixing different facts,

your statement might be true (even then should they be judged?) but this is not the topic.

(This is a minefield I know)

Honestly? I don't care.

I want shemales and females.

I met some 'shemales' (female chars announcing 'shemale' in their profile)

I think it would be great to have the option,

both for them and these of us who 'appreciate'  ;)  shemales.

It does seem like it would be relatively easy to do. Perhaps a button that just adds a penis but you don't have to be partnered or doing something sexual. I know there is always more than just adding a simple button. I do hope they are working on this. One of my friends is transgender and would really like to see this added. 

I know the developers have a lot to do and we do understand how hard they're working.  I'm always excited when a new update comes out and I'm really enjoying the way the game is taking shape.  All that said, I really hope we get to see a transgendered option soon.  I'd also love poses for T=>M and M=>T.  Thanks for all the hard work!

I know others on here don't think the shemale update is important at this stage and I can agree with the reason behind it, personally I think they should do more for the social aspect but I am really into the ts and sissy fantasy so this would be perfect and I am happy to see they are going to support it.

ohhh our beloved shemales...

I personally have a lot of friends, TS, TG, CD(or TV)... or just guys in real who have fantasies to play as shemales... and i Love and care about them all.. you know who you are... ;) 

Yes this game showed in the demo a fake publicity for that groups and preferences, and have not fixed yet to make a nice and more complete virtual experience for all of them.

At my point of view, and sharing opinions with all my shemale friends... it will not be hard for the developers to do the next easy updates to fix this...

1.to allow the "penis button" for all the poses in MF Hetero Sex, also the "swap role for male-female"

2.release the "hetero poses" for all the genders... (it will be so funny for a Shemale to screw a Male guy too, :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ...or lesbians doing it with an strapon same way.. ;) )

3.allow the "cum in face, belly and feet" option for SS, SF, SM, or even Male-Male sex... (mmmm that would be sooo yummy)

and PLEEEEAASSEE!!!

4.for us as girls... can you guys add an option to change the color of the penis, to pink, purple or red, to simulate an "strapless strapon"?

I think just that should do the trick ;)

I agree the fact that the imagination and the roleplay are the secret to have a nice experience... ppl can just focus on the chat tab and is done... but there is another fact, and is that the poses in the game, "inspire" and lead the creativity to flow and make more rich every experience we may have with our respective couples.

I hope my suggestions may help to make this game even better... :)

what do you think People?

Big kisses 4 everyone :D

i got a subscription to this game because the trailer showed a shemale getting some fun time whit a guy but i was surprised that then gender is not even in the game so the developers are making false advertisement so who we have to sue to get the option ? 

Yeania, I'm the last person to want to downplay what you are saying; however, it is a 2 sec. clip in a 96 sec. trailer and it is subtitled "STRAIGHT, GAY AND LESBIAN," of which you could classify me as any or none, depending upon your point of view. Admittedly, it does say "Actual ingame footage," which is a bit misleading but, at one point, it also says "Hundreds of sex animations," which is a lot more of an exaggeration so I would take anything on here, like the internet generally, with a grain of salt. I don't know what their refund policy is, if it exists at all (I've never bothered to look because I love the game), but I would read the End User License Agreement, if I were you. I would think that you probably have a far greater chance of getting your money back than winning a court case ;)

Hey, I found may guys in the game who ask for the shemale character and I'd love we have it.

I don't think it will change my behavior as I never penetrate boys and I never cum with them...  -_-

But I really need a penis in my female character because it is what I am in real.

I can't imagine the pleasure to see myself "screwed" by a boy showing my penis in erection...  :P

It only happens today when we do sex with girls in the game and it makes me just "real"!

Oh God! Give me a penis... please... and allow me to show it every time I do sex... :D

post-4422-0-28724400-1430103941_thumb.jpg