Shemales

Lisa

Shemales  

905 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about it?

• Yes Yes Yes!!!
    • Yes
    • No

I wont develop about what I and quite a few other feel are priorities (poses, speed control from stop to crazy, female orgasms...).

Yet I must admit that if such a char design brings in more players into the game (thus more money for devs) it should be considered as a good thing.

I have been supporting this game for months and I'll be keeping it on because the community is awesome, but it needs to grow beyond the handful of people that already are involved in the game. So, if TG avatars could bring in some new members to the community, it can only be considered as a worthwhile investment in OUR community.

i have been debating whether to add anything else to this thread, in all honesty I had hoped it would have not got much more atention, besides the vote. However, this is not the case, so for those who have any doubts I would like to bring up a few points:

Ok Lets say our Devs spend xxxxx times developing these Shemales (Time much needed for the dev of the basics still missing, lack of poses, fashion, emotes, strap ons and many others basics to a game such as this, the things that will not only bring in new players but most important keep the old ones here.)

So now we have Shemales Yayayayaya  Oh wait....they need fashion too, as our fashion does not fit them, oh and how will they sit, stand pose, dance .....etc Oh Gosh we forgot, its a whole new *GENDER* thus it requires all new developement scripting.

(Time much needed for the dev of the basics still missing, lack of poses, fashion, emotes, strap ons  and many others basics to a game such as this, the things that will not only bring in new players but most important keep the old ones here.)

Ok we now have dressed and functional Shemales WOWOWO lets all live out our deepest fantasies !

How many are actually going to? And those who do, how often? Besides a handfull ( doubt) that will actually *play as main avatar* the Shemale.....

SOOOOOO much time wasted,  needed for the dev of the basics still missing, lack of poses, fashion, emotes, strap ons  and many others basics to a game such as this, the things that will not only bring in new players but most important keep the old ones here !!!!

Would I play a Shemale, MOST DEFINATLY!!!! When Im bored with my 100 sex poses :P

i have been debating whether to add anything else to this thread, in all honesty I had hoped it would have not got much more atention, besides the vote. However, this is not the case, so for those who have any doubts I would like to bring up a few points:

Ok Lets say our Devs spend xxxxx times developing these Shemales (Time much needed for the dev of the basics still missing, lack of poses, fashion, emotes, strap ons and many others basics to a game such as this, the things that will not only bring in new players but most important keep the old ones here.)

So now we have Shemales Yayayayaya  Oh wait....they need fashion too, as our fashion does not fit them, oh and how will they sit, stand pose, dance .....etc Oh Gosh we forgot, its a whole new *GENDER* thus it requires all new developement scripting.

(Time much needed for the dev of the basics still missing, lack of poses, fashion, emotes, strap ons  and many others basics to a game such as this, the things that will not only bring in new players but most important keep the old ones here.)

Ok we now have dressed and functional Shemales WOWOWO lets all live out our deepest fantasies !

How many are actually going to? And those who do, how often? Besides a handfull ( doubt) that will actually *play as main avatar* the Shemale.....

SOOOOOO much time wasted,  needed for the dev of the basics still missing, lack of poses, fashion, emotes, strap ons  and many others basics to a game such as this, the things that will not only bring in new players but most important keep the old ones here !!!!

Would I play a Shemale, MOST DEFINATLY!!!! When Im bored with my 100 sex poses :P

Well said Bran, I agree with every word 

Denis

I say a Amen for this  B)

The thing is i agree with what bran say , but so , when they will do tg avatars they will need to concentrate on them and they will anyway be complain about the updates that will be only for them . And about the standing poses for them , devs can use the ones of the female avatar and same for the seats . After all , TG ( real ones ) are a female mind prisonner of a male body ( if i trust what my TG friends told me ) .

But once again , i think it dont need to do them for now , as i said in my previous post , there is more urgent things to make before  B)

*Sneak into the shadows and return to the darknesses*  :ph34r:

The thing is i agree with what bran say , but so , when they will do tg avatars they will need to concentrate on them and they will anyway be complain about the updates that will be only for them . And about the standing poses for them , devs can use the ones of the female avatar and same for the seats . After all , TG ( real ones ) are a female mind prisonner of a male body ( if i trust what my TG friends told me ) .

But once again , i think it dont need to do them for now , as i said in my previous post , there is more urgent things to make before  B)

*Sneak into the shadows and return to the darknesses*  :ph34r:

Unfortunatly its not that easy, script changes will always be needed, a gender definition has been altered, its neither a male or a female,,,its a shemale, so female poses or male poses, although adaptable ofc, still need script writing to recognise this new *gender*,,, basic programming; everyaction, everything we do in game, requires script, and that script is allocated to a specific gender, otherwise we could do what males avatars do and vice versa, thus a things have to be adapted for a new gender,,,,,,, ofc its not the same as writing it form scratch, nevertheless, its time consuming,,,time that should be used for ......not repeating myself, think enough has been said on the subject.

*Sneakes into the shadows and pulls you out of the darkness* too beautifull to hide :P

I could not have put better myself!

Again, there's nothing wrong with the Shemale idea. It would only add to the game. The only problem is the timing.

It's like that: it's always nice to do a makeover on your house, but it's crazy to do it if haven't finished to paint and put furniture on the rest of it. :P

I do agree with most of what you said Bran. Time should be dedicated to more "productive" works indeed.

Yet, if I remember it well (too lazy to check) TG was atop the whishlist for development. I can only acknowledge and support the first time in months I see devs taking the whishlist into account.

I'd rather see them work on other matters, such as opening fashion design for the community to provide new outfits. But you can't blame them for working on a subject that has been top of the whishlist for so long.

More straight poses need to be added, considering the majority of users are most likely heterosexual. Therefore it's in your best interest to do so.

As for adding transgendered options...well...I support anything LGBT - however the majority of users playing as them will most likely be male :P

The IMPORTANT thing here is that could you be making MORE work for yourselves? I'm going to assume that you will need to develop custom poses for shemales too? At the moment theres already a lack of poses and options for lesbian and gay sex...heck, even STRAIGHT poses are lacking. How will you manage to actively update poses for shemales along with the orientations we already have? If there were steady and regular updates being introduced (with a mixture of poses and fashion), then yes, i'd say add Transgendered (both female AND male transgendered) by all means! but honestly...i just don't know how the devs will handle this.

So it looks so far like a large chunk of the community want this, and I bet it will bring in more punters. If it's going to go in then as gizmo says the framework needs to be put in sooner rather than later. I'm sure the developers are aware of the essentials that are missing but even though the development progress on this game seems slow at the moment they should be thinking long term. Putting in she-males/transgenders now is the right thing to do as long as, as Loki points out, they can handle the amount of work that it will bring without slowing the development progress on other things too much.

Personally I think it will bring another dynamic to this already really awesome community and I can't wait.

So it looks so far like a large chunk of the community want this, and I bet it will bring in more punters. If it's going to go in then as gizmo says the framework needs to be put in sooner rather than later. I'm sure the developers are aware of the essentials that are missing but even though the development progress on this game seems slow at the moment they should be thinking long term. Putting in she-males/transgenders now is the right thing to do as long as, as Loki points out, they can handle the amount of work that it will bring without slowing the development progress on other things too much.

Personally I think it will bring another dynamic to this already really awesome community and I can't wait.

I completely agree with you. However, there is another thing that REALLY concerns me.

A BIG sum of the community wants to have shemales added. Therefore, i am of course going to support this idea, and support it for being implemented into the game. However - i am worried about people who may join the game EXCLUSIVELY because of shemales. What do i mean by this? well basically it all comes down to how often they can update poses. I don't want fans of shemales to suffer the same fate as the gay community of players. They added unfinished gay poses to the game (the lesbian poses were unique, whilst the gay poses were just conversions of a few straight poses with no cumshot option), and then they just didn't make any improvements or fixes for ages (however i just read that they are working on a female cum option...lets hope that this applies to lesbian poses too..)

What worries me is if they will do the same thing for shemales?

After they add shemales to the game - imagine a few months down the line and they don't add any new poses for shemales for a very long time...people will pay for a subscription with interest in shemales - only to learn that the poses haven't been updated.in a long time. Whilst they will most likely be adding more straight poses instead (which makes PERFECT sense - i would never criticize the devs for doing that at all.).

In conclusion, i am saying that adding shemales NOW when you can't fully commit to the development of them may just seem like a bad move - and people might feel "teased".

The reason why i am saying this is because its the SAME mistake that other competitors make within this genre of gaming. Regardless of this however - more choice is always going to be appreciated by players so i still think this is a good move to make. If the transgendered option is as popular as the voting was - then i wouldn't be surprised to see straight poses and shemale poses being updated regularly which would be an awesome thing.

You know , TG , lesbian , and gays are very patiens in this kind of game :) . We know that Heteros will always have more updates than us .

But as long as its not like in one of the concurent game starting by " A " , where gays didnt get any update since more than 2 years , where lesbians have an update one time every 3 month when devs are in good mood , and where the only things i use my money for are clothes , we will accept a little wait , even TG .

But once again , its little too early to have TG in the game to me  ^_^ 

*Sneak into the shadows and return into darknesses*

OK, Lets see if I can somehow make myself clear on this subject for everyone involved. As you all know I work closely with admin and devs, and I can guarantee, and its probably one of the few things I can guarantee with a clear conscience, that if there’s one thing they don’t care about, is whether players are: hetro, gay, lesbian, TG, shemale, bi, ...and all the others I don’t know of, not forgetting the Asexuals but than this topic would not apply to them. Their concern is to keep players happy, irrelevant of their sexual preferences. Let’s not forget this is a business. Players happy, more players, more money, and that’s what it is at the end of the day.

Now as far as the sex poses go, let not beat around the bush. Without any doubt, there are more hetro, than anything else in the world, thus in this game too, like any other similar one. But this is still not the point I wish to make.

The point is: For everything developed, there’s a starting point (Bases). And the starting point in this matter would obviously be hetro positions, which get *adapted* to all others.

So bearing in mind, the majority of the community is hetro, the starting point was to develop a few hetro positions, and after adapt them to gay and lesbians.

Considering the number of hetro poses we have , and the gay ones Vs the community we have, I would think they are balanced, bearing in mind the velocity on which devs put out sex poses ofc.

To end, I can confirm that many more gay/lesbian poses will be coming out, and hopefully we will reach a stage, where when a pose comes out, it will come out for all in all *forms* to accommodate everyone :)

Im not saying Im happy with the speed patches come out but things take time. We all love 3dx graphics, but with great pleasure is also great script, so our devs don’t have it easy either.

OK, Lets see if I can somehow make myself clear on this subject for everyone involved. As you all know I work closely with admin and devs, and I can guarantee, and its probably one of the few things I can guarantee with a clear conscience, that if there’s one thing they don’t care about, is whether players are: hetro, gay, lesbian, TG, shemale, bi, ...and all the others I don’t know of, not forgetting the Asexuals but than this topic would not apply to them. Their concern is to keep players happy, irrelevant of their sexual preferences. Let’s not forget this is a business. Players happy, more players, more money, and that’s what it is at the end of the day.

Now as far as the sex poses go, let not beat around the bush. Without any doubt, there are more hetro, than anything else in the world, thus in this game too, like any other similar one. But this is still not the point I wish to make.

The point is: For everything developed, there’s a starting point (Bases). And the starting point in this matter would obviously be hetro positions, which get *adapted* to all others.

So bearing in mind, the majority of the community is hetro, the starting point was to develop a few hetro positions, and after adapt them to gay and lesbians.

Considering the number of hetro poses we have , and the gay ones Vs the community we have, I would think they are balanced, bearing in mind the velocity on which devs put out sex poses ofc.

To end, I can confirm that many more gay/lesbian poses will be coming out, and hopefully we will reach a stage, where when a pose comes out, it will come out for all in all *forms* to accommodate everyone :)

Im not saying Im happy with the speed patches come out but things take time. We all love 3dx graphics, but with great pleasure is also great script, so our devs don’t have it easy either.

I agree with Bran completely. There is a point to start and after this you have to work in more detail and in different directions.

But one step after the other.

Sadly I have to admit, that sometimes it seems like our developers use their energy for "wrong" thing. Instead of programming a new pose we get a volleyball field. This is a nice thing, but well it's a sex-game, isn't it?

I've heard of many players who left this game, because updates weren't added for weeks. I don't have the claim for having a patch twice a week, because the high graphic quality make up for the longer waiting. (My opinion ^_^ )

I can imagine it's impossible to satisfie every of the player of 3dx, but there is lots of potential which get lost because of rare patches and sometimes also because of adding the wrong things (which shemales in that case really is :P )

In the end it's not the decision of the player what the development is working on, but they should know about the consequences and what Bran allready said is, it's a business. But in my (arrogant) opinion the admins should ponder what is needed right now and what would be nice for the future.

Maybe a little thing before I end this comment; This list where players made suggestions of what should be developed in the future is really old. Maybe it's time to make a new one in this forum, because you can vote more than one time for a suggestion what's not fair and doesn't show how actual players are thinking of what developer should do next.

"Sadly I have to admit, that sometimes it seems like our developers use their energy for "wrong" thing. Instead of programming a new pose we get a volleyball field. This is a nice thing, but well it's a sex-game, isn't it ? "

Actually it's not just a sex game, its a Chat Game, social, and players had been asking for things to do for a long time, and still they want more, one can only *sex* so much of the time we spend here :P:P (Not that Im complaining about a looooooooooooooooooooooot of sex heheh)

"Maybe a little thing before I end this comment; This list where players made suggestions of what should be developed in the future is really old. Maybe it's time to make a new one in this forum, because you can vote more than one time for a suggestion what's not fair and doesn't show how actual players are thinking of what developer should do next."

Like I explained to you in game, one cant just make *new forums* theres a lot of work involved and silly if we have one that works perfectly. If you wish to get a new vote system going on shemales, all you have to to , is suggest it again, and ppl will vote. Although I think this issue has been more than debated and Im sure admin have drawn their conclusions. Although I can state in all honesty, there isn't one thing players ask ,that admin has not got in a *to do list* already, group chat, world chat, proper friends list, group sex,sex poses, avatar manipulation, fashion, tattoes, piercings, emmos, sm accessories, jewellery, ...you  name it, they know about it, its not the actual sugestions thats the issue here ....

"Maybe a little thing before I end this comment; This list where players made suggestions of what should be developed in the future is really old. Maybe it's time to make a new one in this forum, because you can vote more than one time for a suggestion what's not fair and doesn't show how actual players are thinking of what developer should do next."

Like I explained to you in game, one cant just make *new forums* theres a lot of work involved and silly if we have one that works perfectly. If you wish to get a new vote system going on shemales, all you have to to , is suggest it again, and ppl will vote. Although I think this issue has been more than debated and Im sure admin have drawn their conclusions. Although I can state in all honesty, there isn't one thing players ask ,that admin has not got in a *to do list* already, group chat, world chat, proper friends list, group sex,sex poses, avatar manipulation, fashion, tattoes, piercings, emmos, sm accessories, jewellery, ...you  name it, they know about it, its not the actual sugestions thats the issue here ....

I think he was talking of the idea informer thing and not of the forum votes :)

An allready fantastic game like this should definitely have shemales. I don't care to look for other games, just in search of shemales. But I'd be very happy to see them around in 3dxChat. Imagining it would look very nice in a game like this, with the graphics and all. And who cares, like I think someone mentioned,

if men start to play shemales or w/e it was. If you don't feel like going all the way in real life, I think the perfect place would be here. I see this as an RPG... oh, well E-RPG I guess.

So excluding any thoughts of the queue order for all the projects, I really do vote Yes,yes...and Yes!

For more waving cocks and tits all over the place. And bums, obviously.

I should mentioned I might had a colorful cereal or berry too much this morning. But I think I'm still sane enough to vote here (:

Love, Morris♥

I use 3DXChat mostly for chatting and making friends. Its nice that it tries to be more adult oriented. However, not all of us want to sneak away, or run about trying to play with coconuts. To be truthfully honest if that was ALL it offered it would not go very far. Communities even adult ones, always have to offer more than just sexual things to keep that interest up. Call it down time between cyber sessions etc (LOL). Loves and hugs xoxoxo Heather

I use 3DXChat mostly for chatting and making friends. Its nice that it tries to be more adult oriented. However, not all of us want to sneak away, or run about trying to play with coconuts. To be truthfully honest if that was ALL it offered it would not go very far. Communities even adult ones, always have to offer more than just sexual things to keep that interest up. Call it down time between cyber sessions etc (LOL). Loves and hugs xoxoxo Heather

Chatting and roleplaying as a shemale is just wonderfull. Don't have to be about juggling coconuts. Just like with the two gender there is right now. Not all sure of your vote, which doesn't matter that much as you seem to enjoy chatting and making friends. Which I do too.

So I really hope we can open up the borders and continue evolving towards a wider variety of people joining the game. :)

- Morris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any progress/Updates? as Ive said b4 cant w8. Itll bring me bk into 3DXCHAT ASAP.

I have answered you via mail and will repeat it now. Shemales will come hopefully but it is not a priority now, we have more urgent things in progress, such as many basics still missing.