Lisa

Shemales  

905 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about it?

• Yes Yes Yes!!!
    • Yes
    • No

Guest MatoKuroi
Only to know, in the trailer, we see a shemale (see capture screen below)

So why is it that there is not one in the game?

I think that some shemales must be disappointed not to see a shemale avatar.

this is because for now , the shemale avatar is mixed with the woman avatar . In some poses between women , you can notice that one of them wear a penis and the other have a button to suddenly have a magic one appearing . So shemales are forced to create women avatars to play :)

Guest MatoKuroi

Well .. that are not correct for shemales

Edit :

I more or less knowledgeable about the game, from what I understood the game would be two years.
So why in two years, there is still no shemale avatar? Yet although we see a shemale with a man in the video when there is none in the game?

141225024925799682.png

When I first started playing months ago, I actually messaged support about their video basically showing false advertising with a male having fun with a shemale. They had replied to me. "Alright we'll look into this and get back to you when we have word" or something to that extent. That never came about obviously. And I'm also seeing a growing number of shemale profiles with the words "Won't play with men as there is no animations" and so on. 

It's sad, but I know there are plenty of other issues to worry about before bringing in a new gender and stuff. But still, it's still a heavily requested feature of the poll is still anything to go by after all this time.

I am using a "totally" shemale avatar now even if i am not in RL. So why do i do this? Because I like it. I like to meet both men and girls and other shemales in game.

With ladies not all the animations give you the possibility to "be" a shemale.

With men no animations give you that possibility.

So OK you can roleplay (that's what I do and I like most). But the so called futa girls and ladyboys and also crossdressers, trangenders (sorry if I missed others) are growing in the game. Most of them doesn't want to play with males because they cannot be what they are in the game with them.

I am not a developer and I bow my head to them for all the work this game needs, but I am a user who pays for a product which is, in my opinion, the best product of this genre.

So devs have put that "button 3" option without changing anything about poses. Why not starting by enabling that "button 3" in ANY occasion? With males too? This would be just a great start. It is not a great script work to enable the ability to show the male genital by female avatars.

I am not asking NOW to create all the poses or new fashions or something totally dedicated for shemales. I am just asking the ability to show that they are shemales with whoever they interact. I think this is the big issue now, because those "strapons" will become genitals and that the real point here: admit shemales as reality in the 3dxchat world.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's a great idea, the she males deserve to be able to be a part of this game to.

My opinion though is to have it so there is male, female and she male sexes available.

The game needs to cater for all sex types, including gay as well.

For thing is, to be realistic the lesbians need to be looked after as well, I feel sure they don't like the idea fo growing male parts when they want to have sex.

I think the lesbians would prefer the devices they use in rl.

So have it so shemale sex uses the male bits as it does now and those male bits stay with them as in rl, and lesbian sex (f to f) uses the devices they would use in rl.

It could also help with some other problems in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea add shemale avi, perhaps men will stop to hide behind female avi...

before u judge all ppl at once and put them all together INTO ONE BUCKET you AND OTHERS should either get to know them or change ur words into something else next time like mabye:

....perhaps SOME men wouldnt hide behind bla bla

thank you ver much

*door slam of topic*

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/992-how-many-of-you-guys-thought/?p=48790

Edited by chaostika

before u judge all ppl at once and put them all together INTO ONE BUCKET you AND OTHERS should either get to know them or change ur words into something else next time like mabye:

....perhaps SOME men wouldnt hide behind bla bla

thank you ver much

*door slam of topic*

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/992-how-many-of-you-guys-thought/?p=48790

I jus judge those who hide it...

No matter if I see on profile "I'm a shemale", I'm not racist.

I think , and hope we get shemales soon, I like females, but would love too try some fun with a She male, and Im sure I am not the only guy, who thinks this. ..plus would fun to see different combinations of threesome with say two females and a she male, or a male female and a she male, or a male and two shemales or wtvr...lol..

You're not the only one, robo. I've had quite a few men approach my girl who I label as shemale in profile, and they know this. But other than ignoring the ones who cold invite me, the ones who actually talk I usually just don't play with anyway, as I personally would love animations to match up between male and shemale. If they would just enable the penis addon on to females for men like their release trailer showed, and falsely advertised. Then things would be a lot better between men and shemales for fun.

You're not the only one, robo. I've had quite a few men approach my girl who I label as shemale in profile, and they know this. But other than ignoring the ones who cold invite me, the ones who actually talk I usually just don't play with anyway, as I personally would love animations to match up between male and shemale. If they would just enable the penis addon on to females for men like their release trailer showed, and falsely advertised. Then things would be a lot better between men and shemales for fun.

I understand that,

Now it only works if you ignore the animations and concentrate on the chat but then we could use IRC.