Shemales

Lisa

Shemales  

905 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about it?

• Yes Yes Yes!!!
    • Yes
    • No

I think shemales should (when penis option is selected) create a bulge in clothing. Could make it optional but at least you can see what woman in the room is packing meat.

To be honest i think it would been better to assign gender tags with symbols, think while it may be hot seeing a bulge on a Tgirl ^^. I think a lot who don't wish to be objectified would find it offense too, that they would have to appear "in the mood" all the time.

stock-vector-set-of-gender-symbols-with-

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello there, I have been playing this crazy game for a long time.  I am as you guys tell me a Transgender Girl or more a TGirl meaning i still have my small but adorable cock. I still have my Girl Friend here we have been going out together for 2 + years here.  We have experienced most things that 3DX offers. But I have a question she likes to be the Submissive partner here.  Therefore she likes me to control everything.  That's my problem she can not be my sweet submissive little girl here.  Can you explain to me how can I have her as my submissive little girl all the time.  Is there any way to make my little girl a sub..  Where she can select the poses and still be a submissive.   Please help I really like this dream of ours come true here in the 3DX world.  Thank You.

Sorry to keep going on about this subject.  There have been some beginnings in this topic.  But nothing concrete.  Could 3DX please make an effort in this area, please.  Us transgender girls have been taking the back seat to long.   Thank you. :wub:  

LOl, no need for "a sorry" sweety, this compmany, as it seems, apparently - just sometimes needs a slight temporary assick and guess with what 12.0?! yYes, with spme sharp, spiky pointed cowboyboots   :ph34r:

8854_20120620181828_L.jpg

1135686-bump.jpg

w6twn6.jpg

But if i recall correctly and hell, i wont look for it now to quote, that a pure shemale avatar isn't in planning and doing! No at this point  and hell look how long they take to relase other thing!  Anyway, till then just pop out your cock when needed and as nicci sayss: the rest in the chatbox^^

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shemales (trans girls) are great creatures.

You should develop more female poses wich can accomodate trannies as well.

More clothing would be welcome!

More hairstyles!

Shoes! OMG I love heels!

Another two imprtant developments could be.

Female oragsms (also available for shemales, many transgirls hate to cum like guys, but some of them enjoy it)

It would be intr to add a shemale caracter, not just male and female, or at least enhance the shemale catarcteristisc of females.

so as a list

1. clothing, hairstyles

2. more body shapes (some guys love chubby women)(some women want chubby guys)

3. shemale persona (also available with a small cock)( i hate my huge add-on)

4.more poses that compliment shemales also

5. female oragsm (some real stuff)

6. actions inside scenes (like rubbing the clit or massaging breasts or sucking on a dildo, ...you understand)(kissing when fucked, hugging with thghs)

7. golryhole setup

8. personality customization

9. dating service (database search with filters)

10. VERY IMPORTANT! FIRST PERSON VIEWS ALSO DURING FUCKING AND FOREPLAY AND CUM SCENES

Theese are few of my many to cents

LOL

PS: We love you guys! keep upthe good work!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know that this thread is old af, I know that last post here is more than year ago, but still... This game has a really large community of trans players, boys and guys with cross-dress fetish, girls who want to use cock on someone and just tons of people who not playing as one, but love to have fun with tgirls, futas and sissys. Futa rooms usually is almost 1/4 of online on server so I guess this community deserve something more than just opportunity to have a cock on a girl body. Yes, I know that some games of same genre don't have even this opportunity - bad it's not any reason to align with them.

3dx really need cock sizes. Yes, these huge things on women body maybe good for some fantasy futa demoness. It can be even okay for some shemales and others, but there are really a lot of people who would like them smaller. Ask sissys - and almost all of them will say you that they would prefer some smaller ones. Ask tgirls and femboys - and very much of them would prefer smaller ones too. Yes, I know that this is not just model change, I know that this will require to adjust sexual animations for smaller size/sizes but it really will make game experience a lot better for really many people. 

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/18/2017 at 12:47 AM, Baboo said:

Great point. The animations are very gender sided meaning MM FF etc. throwing a shemale while very fun may cause some animation issues. I'm excited to see what comes out of this.

how does this cause pose issues? a dick is a dick, no matter who its attached to. why is there even a need for different poses to START with?

1 hour ago, TelveaSuicide said:

how does this cause pose issues? a dick is a dick, no matter who its attached to. why is there even a need for different poses to START with?

Why are you arguing with a post made 4 years ago... Author probably not even visiting this place anymore.

19 hours ago, Xizi said:

Why are you arguing with a post made 4 years ago... Author probably not even visiting this place anymore.

because this is still an issue I hear debated in rooms for time to time? just because its an old post does not mean the issue was settled.

• 4 months later...

Astonishing that an entire thread is titled "shemales", a thread originally posted by @Lisa, no less. Okay, devs, since you (and 90% of the game) don't seem to realize this: "shemale" is a slur. It's not a cute way to say "trans girl"...it's a way for bigots to imply that we're men and it has historically been used to degrade and dehumanize us. This word should be no more acceptable than the n-word or any other derogatory language, and certainly shouldn't be used by the game devs (hopefully you've learned this since 2014 when you created this thread).

On the same note, it's ridiculous that poses between cis male and trans female avatars are under a "bisexual" category. There is nothing bisexual about that. Once again, this implies that trans women are male. Pretty bad when the game itself is insulting us while supposedly having rules against such discriminatory behavior.

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2021 at 10:57 AM, OzmaAsimov said:

Astonishing that an entire thread is titled "shemales", a thread originally posted by @Lisa, no less. Okay, devs, since you (and 90% of the game) don't seem to realize this: "shemale" is a slur. It's not a cute way to say "trans girl"...it's a way for bigots to imply that we're men and it has historically been used to degrade and dehumanize us. This word should be no more acceptable than the n-word or any other derogatory language, and certainly shouldn't be used by the game devs (hopefully you've learned this since 2014 when you created this thread).

On the same note, it's ridiculous that poses between cis male and trans female avatars are under a "bisexual" category. There is nothing bisexual about that. Once again, this implies that trans women are male. Pretty bad when the game itself is insulting us while supposedly having rules against such discriminatory behavior.

To each their own. I personally think it's very cute when my daddy calls me his little shemale bitch. Gets my cock hard like nothing else.

Jokes aside, if you wanted to talk about this kind of stuff in a decent manner, I'm sure people would be more willing to. But you are storming into this forum making posts and commenting here accusing people of transphobia because of your own underlying thoughts and opinions. The poses thing is especially ridiculous. It's categorized under bisexual because that's the animations it uses. It's a videogame, learn to take some disbelief and not nitpick every small thing.

Anyway, off to get my (proud) trap ass drilled virtually.

Edited by Juri

On 11/16/2021 at 11:20 PM, Juri said:

To each their own. I personally think it's very cute when my daddy calls me his little shemale bitch. Gets my cock hard like nothing else.

Jokes aside, if you wanted to talk about this kind of stuff in a decent manner, I'm sure people would be more willing to. But you are storming into this forum making posts and commenting here accusing people of transphobia because of your own underlying thoughts and opinions. The poses thing is especially ridiculous. It's categorized under bisexual because that's the animations it uses. It's a videogame, learn to take some disbelief and not nitpick every small thing.

Anyway, off to get my (proud) trap ass drilled virtually.

Why you little slut :P

On 10/11/2019 at 1:20 AM, Kiss said:

why does everyone else have so many positions while  ts on guy (or bii) positions are so few???

can you just make all the FF positions into bi-FM positions

can we please have some more TS on guy positions

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Good Lord... well I can't argue taste, what can I say...

• 1 month later...