Shemales

Lisa

Shemales  

905 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about it?

• Yes Yes Yes!!!
    • Yes
    • No

Bran, agreed very much..I won't mind paying the monthly fee and getting more people to buy this game and give it a whirl knowing you guys are working on what the majority of community wants, as I can see every one seems to want the the cum in the mouth and deepthroat, personally I can't wait for some more oral pleasure poses like "the jackhammer" "the lie on back deepthroat" ect, shemales at this this time where the game is at is a bit of a waste of time imo, everyone wants more poses and more accessories and like clothing, piercings( ps no one has ever done gauges. just sayin :P ), tattoos.. or  some more hair, I've talked to a lot of people in this game already and the conclusion I've come to is I think the percentage of people playing your game who are dying to play as shemales is a lot less than the people who are waiting for the content everyone wants, I would play this everyday and not even consider playing another sex simulator or looking into one if I see these efforts in the next 2 to 3 months.. you guys are in a position right now to steal this market but these updates just aren't coming in quick enough.. or at least when they do it would be nice to see a little more content in each update. that's my two cents anyway

Freeman

Bran, agreed very much..I won't mind paying the monthly fee and getting more people to buy this game and give it a whirl knowing you guys are working on what the majority of community wants, as I can see every one seems to want the the cum in the mouth and deepthroat, personally I can't wait for some more oral pleasure poses like "the jackhammer" "the lie on back deepthroat" ect, shemales at this this time where the game is at is a bit of a waste of time imo, everyone wants more poses and more accessories and like clothing, piercings( ps no one has ever done gauges. just sayin :P ), tattoos.. or  some more hair, I've talked to a lot of people in this game already and the conclusion I've come to is I think the percentage of people playing your game who are dying to play as shemales is a lot less than the people who are waiting for the content everyone wants, I would play this everyday and not even consider playing another sex simulator or looking into one if I see these efforts in the next 2 to 3 months.. you guys are in a position right now to steal this market but these updates just aren't coming in quick enough.. or at least when they do it would be nice to see a little more content in each update. that's my two cents anyway

Freeman

Thank you! These are my thoughts on the topic ;)

I see usually very good updates for girls, but unfortunately the guys will remain out of this :(

I think theres definatly more urgent stuff, items, poses we need !than shemales

I agree. While the She-Males may be fun, and for those that really push fantasy, even more fun, are they really a necessity at this stage ? I am sure it has been said many times but we need more poses, we need more fashion, proper fashion, more emotes, more finishing options, maybe more places to go etc. Is it not more beneficial to have more of what people want and will really make use of, such as the ladies asking for strap-ons, and everybody asking for the 69 ? How many people will really use the TG Female Body ?

Just my 2c

I want to be able to orgasm and I think I would like a strap on lol, we nave been waiting so long for orgasm

it would add so much to our game and more fem/fem poses would be great but as the work has been done on She males I cant see that it matters

and will get more people "playing" the game

p

I want to be able to orgasm and I think I would like a strap on lol, we nave been waiting so long for orgasm

it would add so much to our game and more fem/fem poses would be great but as the work has been done on She males I cant see that it matters

and will get more people "playing" the game

She has a nice looking cock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, could be interesting!!!!!!!!

I would say the shemale add on would be nice if it should be added much later than now. In my opinion and I agree Bran with that we need more poses and clothings first. There are a lot of thing which should be developed first and then the shemale add-on.

I know the developers are working hard to keep this game interesting, but sometimes it seems like they don't know what the community wants. :(

We are not at wish as you like, but there should be maybe the option that players can vote for what update should come next.

Give us 2 options and we vote for it and this should be added to the next update then. ;)

And maybe updates should come more regulary. Not like last year a break of 6 weeks and we got a new couch (Yay!) ^_^

But never mind. You're doing a great job and continue like you do and this game has much potential. Try not to waste it because there is no other game which has this good quality. (Or I don't know one :P )

Just a thought, I have an Idea that would keep customers happy and would require little to no effort, setting rough dates for updates on the development forum and naming the updates and categorizing them like "pose pack update" or "leggings&piercings" and see which gets the most positive feedback in the community and see what everybody REALLY wants and from there put the updates in chronological based on the feedback, it's one thing to put a thing where every one votes on what we all want as a whole but that doesn't make much sense to me, 800 votes? there are only 16 or so pages of members? does that mean anyone can vote? I think it's a little more realistic to engage the community (it's always fun :P) and see what the people who actually care about the future of the game want and will post frequently and check up on the forums, cause I've also noticed a lot of members are on here but don't post regularly and don't engage in giving feedback to shape this game up and keep everyone stoked in the process.. that's half the battle, am I right? If you guys even said update coming this week and just gave us a loose date it would be a lot better than just guessing, if you gave us a rough date and left it at that you would leave your community coming back everyday literally to check for new content and that is a win win situation 

thoughts anyone ?

Freeman 

Just a thought, I have an Idea that would keep customers happy and would require little to no effort, setting rough dates for updates on the development forum and naming the updates and categorizing them like "pose pack update" or "leggings&piercings" and see which gets the most positive feedback in the community and see what everybody REALLY wants and from there put the updates in chronological based on the feedback, it's one thing to put a thing where every one votes on what we all want as a whole but that doesn't make much sense to me, 800 votes? there are only 16 or so pages of members? does that mean anyone can vote? I think it's a little more realistic to engage the community (it's always fun :P) and see what the people who actually care about the future of the game want and will post frequently and check up on the forums, cause I've also noticed a lot of members are on here but don't post regularly and don't engage in giving feedback to shape this game up and keep everyone stoked in the process.. that's half the battle, am I right? If you guys even said update coming this week and just gave us a loose date it would be a lot better than just guessing, if you gave us a rough date and left it at that you would leave your community coming back everyday literally to check for new content and that is a win win situation 

thoughts anyone ?

Freeman 

You are straying from the thread of the post. Please stick to it when replying. Altough you have some valid points , ETA on development are extremely hard to give, and once given and for some reason not met, generate a whole lot of undesirable drama. As for the number of votes, the number of ppl reg. of the forum is not true reflection of the amount of players we have, not we had , which voted already.  Also developers cannot not always be as precise as one would like them to be, as bugs arise in the server, old and new ones that require their immediate atention.

As far as what players want, we have a sugestions forum, and what players want is well known, actually no different form any other game such as this. I suggest you play here a little longer and will realize these are not the issues.... but above all please stick to the thread. We welcome all suggestions and ideas through our Suggestion Forum.

Yeah, I think the shemale would be a good idea but like other people I think it is an idea for the future. I think female orgasms, being able to slow down to a stop in some of the poses,  Not sure about a strapon for the ladies, I would feel distinctly nervous at times :)  The ladies seem to get much more in the way of clothing than the guys but taking everything into consideration I think Dev is doing a great job.

Denis

Two things first, 1: Female Orgasm. 2: Long Hairstyles like Wavy Curly shoulder length ones or even a decent Ponytail.

I could make a huge list here but I know better not to bother.

Also shemales are fine too and there are actually a lot of men who love them.

Hmmm i agree with the first part , what is very needed is the female orgasm . About the long hairstyles , this can wait little , men need more clothes and lesbians more poses  -_-

Now what i think of shemales ? Personally i prefer the word trans or transgenre against shemale , and its sure , there is many to do before , but in an other way , this would bring more players , more payers . 

Hmmm .... But it will slow the updates for each gender or sexual orientation . 

OT : About proposing some votes , it will not be fair , there is more hétéros than lesbians so only hétéros will have updates ( for poses i mean )

Now what i think of shemales ? Personally i prefer the word trans or transgenre against shemale , and its sure , there is many to do before , but in an other way , this would bring more players , more payers . 

Hmmm .... But it will slow the updates for each gender or sexual orientation . 

OT : About proposing some votes , it will not be fair , there is more hétéros than lesbians so only hétéros will have updates ( for poses i mean )

You incorrect, most of our ladies are bisexual and I wont comment about the guys :P

What devs have to remember is that most shemales are passive and not active like males, so that means most shemales prefer receiving and not giving, at least the real ones do. So if they make shemale poses that are like males on females then we only get mostly men who think they get better chances of getting laid if they a shemale instead of a male.