Shemales

Lisa

Shemales  

905 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about it?

• Yes Yes Yes!!!
    • Yes
    • No

Hello there.  I have joined the lovely game so that i can enjoy some of what I have experienced in real life.  Ya, I have been here before hoping that things have changed for the better.  Sure they are a few sex poses for us TGirls but these need to be expanded.

- allowing TGirls to fuck guys on the stole, well anywhere the TGirls likes.

- Walking around with my non erect member, maybe have it just peeking out from my tight skirt. This can be done easily.

- all these and many more can be solved with a TGirl option when you create your characters.

- this will help the Trans community as well.

Thank You for looking at this.

Sasssy

Damn yet another sex pose.  Its great having these two new poses.   Once again the trans world gets left behind.  Another MM and MF pose Wow.  With no consideration for the large trans world.  Yet again we again are  left behind.   Have i said that twice, Come on please make the trans world happy include us.

Same old problems .

Thank you

Sasssy

No worries, you have a right to be mad.   This lovely game has pissed on us Transgender's so many times.  So don't think its only you.  It will improve I have been stating that for a so many years.  Just hang in there please.  There is a lot of support for us Transgender ppl here on the this game. 

When an get my login id I will keep a look out for you. 

Kisses

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WeDnEsDaY

Let's hope 2016 will be a good year for the trans community :)

Well work is in progress since two years now, you will have the greatest trans character of all adult online games with all this time :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...