3DXChat Community

Loruna... a challenge

THX

Not sure if your still making poses, but if you are, I got a challenge  for you.

The challenge is, whatever single pose you decide to make next, make it repeatable so that you could line one pose up after another with invisible beds or couches to the one in front of or next to it. Something as sexually mild as possible. 

I think it might be fun to try and use whatever pose you decide on to create the longest sex train record.  People would be constantly trying to beat the previous record

. I could see it in time reaching upwards of 100.  The only example I can think of off the top of my head is the MFM pose were she strokes both guys cocks. The female would always serve as the link between and guys on each side repeatable. Maybe just attached to a chair so it would be easier to line up as a series of chairs than couches or beds due to their size and need of overlapping.

It could be a silly but fun 3DX event. Hell, they may even wanna use pictures for promo.

Edited by THX

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, AlexandraFR said:

We should create a topic and urge the devs to let Loruna send her poses the way she made them!

I really appreciate it that you want me and my poses back. But I dont think it would be a good idea to "force" the devs.
Its their decision after all and putting to much pressure on them, may cause problems. If they want me back, I am sure they will contact me.
If not... well there is another pose creator (as far as i know) so I guess there will be updates even without my poses :) 

I liked your creativity also.

I've often wondered since a Pose Editor seems unlikely in the near future, if single poses couldn't be made that you could line up with other existing poses. Sorta like puzzle pieces or how the ghost partner was used, only the alignment of hands etc. is correct. In terms of games, this would be fantastic as you could sidestep the need to accept poses and games would move smoother and quicker with less wait time.In theory, you should be able to make group poses beyond three. 

I still think two repeating poses that could be added to a 'chair trigger' or a new trigger and lined up one after another would make for an interesting Valentine event. The 2 poses could be non-sexual to get the most people to be comfortable to get involved. Would make for a 3DX Event that was more interesting than just the same old same old DJ and dance thing.

The 200 Person Valentine Chain of World LOVE   😁

Edited by THX

On 1/12/2021 at 2:06 AM, Loruna said:

I really appreciate it that you want me and my poses back. But I dont think it would be a good idea to "force" the devs.
Its their decision after all and putting to much pressure on them, may cause problems. If they want me back, I am sure they will contact me.
If not... well there is another pose creator (as far as i know) so I guess there will be updates even without my poses :) 

What software you use to create the pose

Still, they need more pose editor than what they have. It's been more than a month without an update and we're paying expensive memberships to play their game. They have the money to hire more people but they're not doing it and it's killing me to see all the potential 3DX has and that they're not exploiting that. Same for clothes, it's getting ridiculous. 

I think we have to be practicle.

We are not going to get a Pose Editor anytime soon if ever. The closest might be 'puzzle pieces' like the ghost partner mod provided. However, hands, arms and legs rarely lined up with the ghost partner trick and the only way I can think of would be to create literally hundreds of single poses that many shared a common contact point. Take the male superior doggy for example. His hands around her hips never changes, but female single poses can change as long as her hips contacts his hands correctly as well as  cock and her vag. 

Several of Loruna's two person poses could be made into threesomes without the need to break to partner with a puzzle piece approach. Take, for example the oral pose where he sits on couch and she bends at the waist. A single pose where the animation of him lining up behind her could be added. The animation of him fucking nothing runs regardless. Just got to line it up correctly with a trigger. Sure it wouldn't be a perfect vag effect, but possible.

Given hundreds of single pose puzzle pieces you might have a Vag that reacts properly and hands and such are correctly placed. This may never happen, but faster than creating a Pose Editor.

I agree, it is a shame to see so much potential wasted. By this time, there should be thousands of pieces of clothing amongst other things.

1 hour ago, THX said:

We are not going to get a Pose Editor anytime soon if ever. The closest might be 'puzzle pieces' like the ghost partner mod provided. However, hands, arms and legs rarely lined up with the ghost partner trick and the only way I can think of would be to create literally hundreds of single poses that many shared a common contact point. Take the male superior doggy for example. His hands around her hips never changes, but female single poses can change as long as her hips contacts his hands correctly as well as  cock and her vag. 

Several of Loruna's two person poses could be made into threesomes without the need to break to partner with a puzzle piece approach. Take, for example the oral pose where he sits on couch and she bends at the waist. A single pose where the animation of him lining up behind her could be added. The animation of him fucking nothing runs regardless. Just got to line it up correctly with a trigger. Sure it wouldn't be a perfect vag effect, but possible.

Given hundreds of single pose puzzle pieces you might have a Vag that reacts properly and hands and such are correctly placed. This may never happen, but faster than creating a Pose Editor.

I agree, it is a shame to see so much potential wasted. By this time, there should be thousands of pieces of clothing amongst other things.

Agree. there could have been several hundred poses by now but again they don't have anymore intrest or don't want to. btw is it so hard provide some selfie poses or model poses ?

1 hour ago, THX said:

Agree. there could have been several hundred poses by now but again they don't have anymore intrest or don't want to. btw is it so hard provide some selfie poses or model poses ?

3 hours ago, AlexandraFR said:

Still, they need more pose editor than what they have. It's been more than a month without an update and we're paying expensive memberships to play their game. They have the money to hire more people but they're not doing it and it's killing me to see all the potential 3DX has and that they're not exploiting that. Same for clothes, it's getting ridiculous. 

people are wearing same clothes for years. to Dev     is it rocket science to even create clothes and prints ? 8 years of development and handful of clothes.