3DXChat Community

Customizable Invisible Furniture For Poses

THX

Since the idea was brought up in another thread  to have existing animations only in 3DX properties currently  like Spin The Bottle or the Diving animation at the Yacht added to World Editor - would having the ability  to add only specific wanted couch poses, to the couch, bed poses to the bed, pool poses to the pool, etc... be a desired WE feature for creating custom furniture?

Edited by THX

17 hours ago, JenC said:

This would be great for the custom poses and furniture, its just too jarring and still missed when you try and add instructions to a specific pose somewhere. 

Yes, I agree. When it isn't obvious and takes explanation it is lessened. 

I would think it wouldn't be that difficult for Gizmo to do.

1 hour ago, THX said:

Yes, I agree. When it isn't obvious and takes explanation it is lessened. 

I would think it wouldn't be that difficult for Gizmo to do.

not to be the negative one  but how much they have done ?

its ok have dreams and hopes etc its realy cool im with you but the reality is way different :) 

many times when i come to propose something i know in my mind that i just kill my time for nothing lol 

they wont bother lol unless ur so lucky that they happen to have it planed and i would suggest then better try the lotto :) 

2 hours ago, Aliviax said:

not to be the negative one  but how much they have done ?

its ok have dreams and hopes etc its realy cool im with you but the reality is way different :) 

many times when i come to propose something i know in my mind that i just kill my time for nothing lol 

they wont bother lol unless ur so lucky that they happen to have it planed and i would suggest then better try the lotto :) 

That may be true, but it should be very simple thing to do and the impact would be huge.