3DXChat Community

this years 3dxchat bdays issues

Aliviax

Hello dear community ,

happy 8th year bday 3dxchat .....

But till last year we used to get free xgold for example last year we got 7k xgold free for the 7 th bday 

So issue 1 this year no free xgold to the players 

issue 2 this year instead we get free xgold you do 50% on buying xgold hehe ...ok sure lets buy some xgold to support development or whatever  but  buy xgold is one thing ..

We dont have anything to SPEND that xgold 😁 am i wrong here lol 

issue 3 50% discount on all subs ? this feature is since march lol nothing new 

So please Developers before you advertize something check before do it cause you Dont offer anything

Since we are at it please bring new updates in stuff that we can spend our xgold  i dont mind spend xgold to help ur development but there is nothing to buy currently :) 

anyways thank you for all your hard work ❤️ 

They do already 50% on all subscriptions since march, while normally they do it only for Xmas, they had to offer many free days due to their tech issues, which most likely cost them some money to fix. They still offer now 50% bonus on gold, so they cut their other source of revenue and I do believe they make much more money on xgold than on subs. And yes you are wrong, there is way to spend xgold, just none that is interesting you: gifts, photo slots, wedding, divorce, beers and pushing your room.

The 50% on xgold is new, so they do offer something. Something you dont like, ok, but still something.

Edited by Torax

52 minutes ago, Torax said:

They do already 50% on all subscriptions since march, while normally they do it only for Xmas, they had to offer many free days due to their tech issues, which most likely cost them some money to fix. They still offer now 50% bonus on gold, so they cut their other source of revenue and I do believe they make much more money on xgold than on subs. And yes you are wrong, there is way to spend xgold, just none that is interesting you: gifts, photo slots, wedding, divorce, beers and pushing your room.

The 50% on xgold is new, so they do offer something. Something you dont like, ok, but still something.

well they could bring more stuff so we spend our xgold like wine coffee whatever 

i mean like seriously i have nothing to spend my xgold unless some friends have their bday and buy them a gift ..photoslots i have all lol 

divorce ? lol that stuff so rare occurance and not everyone is into marry in a game 

we could have i dont know more drinks pehaps you could buy some title with ur xgold above ur name as secondary or a cool smilley icon above ur head 

Dont get me wrong i wanna spenddddddd big time haha but where ?

get my point :) 

Edited by Aliviax

• 2 weeks later...