3DXChat Community

Should add pregnant button in game

DJ JAYDEN

On 12/5/2020 at 5:54 PM, DJJAY said:

In the next update can female characters can plz get pregnant in game

Are you a female n you wanna get pregnant? Cause if u aren't n suggest something that make us spend 9 months feeling unwell most of the time.... Lol

Maybe you should 1st experience in real what means  pregnancy n how impact you Before ask. 

On the 3d side to make it its around 3 mins top... Like topppp

Object mode create a shape key push slider all the way to 1 jump on edit mode click o to enable proportional editing chose a vertice around the naval area n slowly push out while use scroll wheel to tweak the fall off area the editing has impact.... Your done 😁

Get a screenshot of the belly to create a menu for the game add a script so ppl can click belly icon n have the belly  same process as they added different face types all scripts are there copy pasta change instead face what u did with belly... In short... 

Your done 😁

Personally I won't ever use it others might want... So

While I agree that more options, like this, are a good thing.
It's not as easy as Alivia makes it out to be, because said addition would need to be considered with every Pose, and in some the belly would clip into terrain or the other avatar in the pose.
Which would then be grounds for complaints because it breaks immersion and just looks bad.

That said though, if implemented right, it's a good thing for certain people that are into this.
Heck, it could even be used by people who like their avatar to be more Plus Sized.

15 hours ago, Derai said:

While I agree that more options, like this, are a good thing.
It's not as easy as Alivia makes it out to be, because said addition would need to be considered with every Pose, and in some the belly would clip into terrain or the other avatar in the pose.
Which would then be grounds for complaints because it breaks immersion and just looks bad.

That said though, if implemented right, it's a good thing for certain people that are into this.
Heck, it could even be used by people who like their avatar to be more Plus Sized.

Nope I never said used with any pose. Imagine it as a accessory. 

When u accept poses u insta get naked so In belly case insta belly poof haha. 

I'll never use it tho but others like it so I don't oppose to the idea... And it's very easy n fast to be made.. 

Males could get also big belly haha for more variety 

Would be interested to see variety in the population

I would also suggest even the addition of different male characters with same rig tho cause current male avatars are far from attractive body wise

2 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Nope I never said used with any pose. Imagine it as a accessory. 

When u accept poses u insta get naked so In belly case insta belly poof haha. 

I'll never use it tho but others like it so I don't oppose to the idea... And it's very easy n fast to be made.. 

Males could get also big belly haha for more variety 

Would be interested to see variety in the population

I would also suggest even the addition of different male characters with same rig tho cause current male avatars are far from attractive body wise

@Gizmo can add pregnant button for female avi get pregnant only not male maybe in future update

On 12/10/2020 at 7:30 AM, DJJAY said:

Explain your point plz

They don't do breasts play options because they can't (don't know ?) avoid the hands to pass through the flesh with bigger sizes, so with some pregnant belly, all the poses where the man rub the woman belly would have the same problem, not to mention the kiss poses and the slowdance :)

2 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

They don't do breasts play options because they can't (don't know ?) avoid the hands to pass through the flesh with bigger sizes, so with some pregnant belly, all the poses where the man rub the woman belly would have the same problem, not to mention the kiss poses and the slowdance :)

You do have a point