3DXChat Community

Not sure if this is the right place for this question

panCDCA

1 hour ago, panCDCA said:

I have often wondered why can we dive off the default yacht but not in any other room (default or not) I mean the devs have the ability obviously to let us dive, I just think it would be cool to dive off cliffs and yachts in private rooms as well.

1 hour ago, Diana Prince said:

There is another "dive spot" in the official beach room 🙂
And who found the hand - washing pose in one of the other official rooms? 😉

But yes, a diving pose would be cool!

22 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

Well all the animation would be good... there are some triggers we do not have.

i would also be happy if get dive in water animation i have aske4d for that more than a year now 

and the thing is it doesnt need much work to bring it ...it already exist along side with  the animation clip and the scripts in beach and since its in the beach its in the game 

So what de4vs have to do is create a new trigger to host this animation ..and make a screipt like they do with any other pose we get in game with adding the dive in water animation clip as taget instead any other animation we have ..simple stuff cause screipts already exists its a matter of copy paste another script and change the animation clip hey host 

but yes cool idea and thanks for brinking it up :) 

It would be great if they created one trigger you could attach to anything that had the already mentioned options, plus the ability to add only specific poses you wanted. For example, some couch poses work on the side of a bed and others don't. People into creating sex furniture could attach only the pose or poses that work, etc. I guess it would need to be a trigger box, so that like a square, you could rotate or resize it  to do what you need.

Then add the married animation flowers falling animation, for those wanting to build wedding venues, a teleport to another spot, snow falling,  etc.. etc.. etc..

Yes, a general attachable trigger, trigger box, or both would be a HUGE game changer.

Edited by THX

• 2 weeks later...

sex spin bottle :) idea imagine a bottle u spin and when spin ends it shows a pose like oral vaginal etc no need have every pose we have just categories like cuddle oral vaginal anal etc it will make game more fun the result of the spin will be visible to all players with a small pop up icon over the bottle  (oral vaginal anal cuddle ) 

On 12/4/2020 at 11:49 AM, Diana Prince said:

There is another "dive spot" in the official beach room 🙂
And who found the hand - washing pose in one of the other official rooms? 😉

But yes, a diving pose would be cool!

Is there a dive option at the beach? where at? I would love to dive off the cliffs at the beach instead of just walk/running down on air.