3DXChat Community

Should transition from one pose to another be added to the game?

LucyT

Should transition from one pose to another be added to the game?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should transition from one pose to another be added to the game?

• Yes
    • No

I voted yes because i've found them great in another game few years ago, but i think there would be a little issue here in 3DX. The poses are not oriented the same dirrection on the bed so devs would need to re-set the poses positions.

By exemple: If i ride the face of a woman, allowing her to lick my pussy, then want to move to a 69, the orientation of the avatars are not the same in both pose.

Edited by Leeloo

37 minutes ago, Leathium said:

You people are giving the devs suggestions that are beyond their abilities, as much as this idea is fantastic in "theory" I can't imagine it being added to the game anytime soon, since the game skeleton design doesn't support that.

the game design skeleton ofc support this... a transition is a animation like all other its just huge work to add for every single pose that currently exist 

what they can do tho is to start create variations for each animation they bring to game for example u make a doggystyle sex pose  that pose can have sub poses (variations) like different actions while doing same pose 

In my previous post i took the exemple of the licking moving to 69 because in this other game there was both these poses plus a third one set together with transitions between only these. The avatars was starting with one of the girls being licked by the other, then if they was clicking the 69 icon, the transition started with the girl on top lowering her body, her head reaching between the girl under's legs then the 69 started. 

It was good, but too much straight oriented to me lol

I'm a bit surprised at the number of no's and negativity on this.

I mean the question/poll wasn't would you like to see pose transitions added before, in place of, or at the expense of anything else, it was just would you like to see it added.

The likelihood of it ever happening is probably zero - like most of the suggestions ever made - but surely to see your avi move smoothly from one pose to the next could only be a plus?

Fixing glitches and bugs or adding a plethora of other things all have their own threads, many of them several.

As for the difficulty of adding such a feature, it does exist in game already with the Slowdance poses.  I wish they weren't lightning fast, but they do transition and it is a lot nicer than the instant change, in my opinion anyway.

transitions would be a great thing in a game like this. let's look for the 8 or 9 th anniversary of this game of spot lights it s great. we can look at the means used for programmers who in my opinion will bring this game to life with sexual animation, hair and tattoos .... this game has a huge potential but 50% of a price that has evolved for 8 years c is survival and not modernization