3DXChat Community

Build 429 needs some (FIX)

Aliviax

Hello Dear @Gizmo and @Lisa and community 

1st i wanna say ty for the update it had some realy cool stuff :) 

i also wanna mention 3 cases that needs fixing since we are all about quality and realism right ?

case 1 : Table vaginal  if you check the replay male blinking eyes needs fixing it looks hmm how is the word very spasmodic  is the word 

example if u key framed  key 1 open key 3 close key 6 open u will need to up a little to like 1-6-11 or even more so blinking do not look so spasm like 

Case 2: male balls in same pose you forgot to animate them  hehe male balls are dead still needs some animation there 

other than that its a cool lovey dovey pose only those 2 fixes and we are perfect 

case 3: animated lights the light pass through every obstacle perhaps you can make it to not be able to pass through walls 

case 4 : animated lights ....i love it i like it but we didnt get a mesh object like a projector mesh and we cant build a animated projector ^^ so you will have to provide us 😁

Suggestion it would be better if the light comes with a projector mesh cause currently we got only the light and its a lil weird and un realistic when there is not a projector :) 

Good job and ty for the update i hope you fix soon those 4 minor stuff for quality shake :) 

before i forget u havent fix the previous pose that pussy is like a ashtrey socket out of place with wrong anatomy ...not a big deal  just a minor fixing so it looks perfect for quality shake :) 

here a pic of the previous pose i mentioned that needs minor fixing so we have a correct anatomy 

https://prnt.sc/vv5pyd

Thank you again for the awesome update 

Edited by Aliviax

38 minutes ago, JackPine said:

Positive and constructive criticism.  Good observations.  Oh, and Bob is one lucky duck.  My guess he got worn out today! 🤪

bob didnt worn out ^^hahaha and yes even tho small update im happy for the new lights and new pole dances cause more pole dances can make atmoshere more rich with more roleplay potential ..

i wanna be clear about what i said above on what fixes i saw they need to do ..its very normal for mistakes to be made ...many times i render a animation and when i watch it before i upload i notice some faults ...to give you a clue a animator can playback a animation they do like hundrends of times while animating what they have in mind and at some point mind gets tired leading to small mistakes ..we are all humans its normal make mistakes and its all cool as long as they get fixed ..and all above fixes aint very serious fixing wise and time consuming wise that u might have to rework whole animation etc its just male balls needs animation and eye blink get fixed in abigger interval for the blinking and ofc previous patch the pose i show in pic needs correct anatomy ..i know they tried to kill 2 birds with 1 stone in that pose meaning vaginal and anal have exactly same animation but some stuff u dont get away without a lil extra so the positioning cant be same :) 

Looking forward to the fixes and also i hope we get projectors for the lights :) merry early xmass everyone 

i tried today the new dance poses and yes they are way fast 

Now about that here the catch 😁 in each new dance animation it doesnt need to slow down  the whole animation needs to slow down certain parts 

so in order to not break further u cant get away with just slowl down the entire thing ^^ you will need to sit down and slow down the parts that trully need to be slown down :)  meaning a lil work not fast food fixing :) 

I hope Devs tell us something cause many stuff need fixing from current patch and previous one  and those stuff need fixing before we move to other so fixes do not left behind as forgotten ^^

Yesterday i asked in world why the new dances was so fast, someone anwsered that it's because they are all Kpop dances (Korean pop). Not my style though :D

For the sex poses, no comment lol

For the lights, i like them a lot so congrats for the new lights devs :)

On 12/4/2020 at 10:31 AM, Leeloo said:

Yesterday i asked in world why the new dances was so fast, someone anwsered that it's because they are all Kpop dances (Korean pop).

They are all K/J-Pop or music video routines of some sort.  Even so some of the dances look jerky because the animation is playing at the wrong speed.

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile it's been 2 weeks n 0 reply from the devs if they Gonna fix all those... From wrong anatomy poses to forgotten animated areas to spasmodic male bliking eyes to yacht pool water that also needs fix... 

Why not come n reassure us with a simple hey we gonna fix them... Is it so hard writte... We gonna fix them.. 4 Lil words.... 

I don't see the problem if they don't anwser but solve these hetero bugs (calling them like this because they are not into lesbian poses :D).

Wait the next patch and if they are not fixed, then at this time you'll have to complaint :)

57 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

I don't see the problem if they don't anwser but solve these hetero bugs (calling them like this because they are not into lesbian poses :D).

Wait the next patch and if they are not fixed, then at this time you'll have to complaint :)

thing is some fixes are already 2 patch ago lol i mean if we add without fix stuff what is this ?

Funny... again you point out problems only related to the poses I've created. About old poses or others you never complain hmm... I see something in common there.

Anyway, again you proof that you only want to blametalk the devs Alivia. You see no balls movement? Then look closer 
Of course they are not wiggling like crazy because this is a slow sensual pose. Would be weird if they go wild down there.
About the eye blinking thing. This is since the start in the game. Since 8 years. I dont animate blinking. Its a script that makes the eye blink now and then.

Next, as you complained about this weird placed pussy about the update 1 or 2 months ago. I found it funny that you only show the one side, but not the other.
The hip was bend just like you showed it. If you do that, the pussy will stand out like that. You dont believe me? Look at your example.
If you bend the hip bone, the pussy stands more out. Put the legs more forward and you have the same like in the pose.

You see, there is nothing to fix about those poses. Though I have to agree that the dances are all way to fast and have to be slowed down.

16 hours ago, Loruna said:

Funny... again you point out problems only related to the poses I've created. About old poses or others you never complain hmm... I see something in common there.

Anyway, again you proof that you only want to blametalk the devs Alivia. You see no balls movement? Then look closer 
Of course they are not wiggling like crazy because this is a slow sensual pose. Would be weird if they go wild down there.
About the eye blinking thing. This is since the start in the game. Since 8 years. I dont animate blinking. Its a script that makes the eye blink now and then.

Next, as you complained about this weird placed pussy about the update 1 or 2 months ago. I found it funny that you only show the one side, but not the other.
The hip was bend just like you showed it. If you do that, the pussy will stand out like that. You dont believe me? Look at your example.
If you bend the hip bone, the pussy stands more out. Put the legs more forward and you have the same like in the pose.

You see, there is nothing to fix about those poses. Though I have to agree that the dances are all way to fast and have to be slowed down.

1st I don't know who makes them cause devs do not mention so chill 

2 some poses u can't get away by staying in same position.... 

3d man eye blink like crazy wear glasses lol

4 balls have no drag n follow thru (1of the basic animation principles) actually they are still lol u sure u saw correct replay... Other poses have it 

5 yact water needs fix 

6 the pose you say sadly pussy version can't be used in that way just for the sake to not change pose.. Pussy looks horendus out of place like someone wanns thru ash in a astrey.... 

Its not possible for me to know who makes what pose lol devs do not mention so please chill n not paranoid... 

Last but not least it's only minor fixes that need few mins to be cool why the fuss? 

No one said delete poses whatever just minor fixes... 

I don't see the problem  why not fix them. 

Heads up... U can do eye blinking 😁

Edited by Aliviax

im sorry it looks bad horendus it needs fixing  

since we are all talking about quality ...this is not realistic and isnt anatomicaly correct since again we talk about some realism right ?

listen the anal version is ok and cool but the vaginal version cant be exactly same for the love of GOD lol thus why i say u cant get away in some poses to kill 2 birds in 1 stone ..the vaginal version needs repositioning so pussy do not stick so horendus out 

why cant be same ? cause pussy and anus isnt in the same anatomicaly place lol  like seriously 

what i point out in this specific pose is only the vaginal version and that pussy shouldnt stick out like this ..

So yes it needs fixing other than that pose and idea is ok  fixing this is no more than 5 mins so not a big deal right to come here and tell us ur hokus pocus right 

also ofc male blinking in another pose also needs fixing  pool water in yacht also needs fixing some other stuff other players also need fixing 

So how can you come here and say there is no fixing when we clearly see fixing haha 

But if devs are cool and believe the male doesnt blink like a spamodic person whatever with some ill condition if devs believe pussy looks alright there if devs believe pool water in yacht do not need fixing and other stuff ok sure its their game if they believe so then i rest my case :) 

Dont believe me ? Look at the pics from all angles hahaha  

so please devs sit down 5 mins and fix it 

important when we say fix something doesnt mean we dont like the overall pose or whatever is this that needs to be fix ok 

the idea is nice and cool and the anal version is ok but the vaginal version doesnt look good and ok am i not allowed to point it out ?

2020-12-16 17-36-17_5262.jpg

2020-12-16 17-36-20_5461.jpg

2020-12-16 17-36-24_5691.jpg

you made me open 3dsmax and do the same pose to show case how you can fix it in 5 mins lol 

so the pics you will see same pose alsmost that   pussy dont stick out horendus ^^

3 pics i itentionaly moved one male leg further so u can all clearly see that the pussy do not stick out that horendusly 

last pic is woman solo for more clear ^^ 

like  come on please spend 5 min and make it perfect we love the pose other than that 

cyaa :)

3dx1.png

3dx2.png

3dx3.png

Edited by Aliviax

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

you made me open 3dsmax and do the same pose to show case how you can fix it in 5 mins lol 

so the pics you will see same pose alsmost that   pussy dont stick out horendus ^^

3 pics i itentionaly moved one male leg further so u can all clearly see that the pussy do not stick out that horendusly 

like  come on please spend 5 min and make it perfect we love the pose other than that 

3dx1.png

3dx2.png

3dx3.png

1. This criticism isn't useful and I still fail to see the problem.  Plus you assume the Devs would automatically change it.

2.  A professional would be professional and bring this to another professionals attention privately.

3. Anyone can constructively criticize something, but when they dont have the power to change it it becomes simple criticism and not constructive.

4. If you can do better, then show us. Lead by example. When you can make a dozen approved animations that are beyond criticism of any type, you will become the standard everything is held too. And if given a constructive criticism of something needing altered and you fix it and get the fix in game, again you will become the standard.

Edited by THX

1 hour ago, THX said:

1. This criticism isn't useful and I still fail to see the problem.  Plus you assume the Devs would automatically change it.

2.  A professional would be professional and bring this to another professionals attention privately.

3. Anyone can constructively criticize something, but when they dont have the power to change it it becomes simple criticism and not constructive.

4. If you can do better, then show us. Lead by example. When you can make a dozen approved animations that are beyond criticism of any type, you will become the standard everything is held too. And if given a constructive criticism of something needing altered and you fix it and get the fix in game, again you will become the standard.

1) THX i think u read whatever u want ..so lemme sum up thread started by pointing some stuff that needed fixing it didnt criticised anyone the thread asked devs to do some fixes like we ask with bugs 

On 12/3/2020 at 5:54 PM, Aliviax said:

i also wanna mention 3 cases that needs fixing since we are all about quality and realism right ?

case 1 : Table vaginal  if you check the replay male blinking eyes needs fixing it looks hmm how is the word very spasmodic  is the word 

example if u key framed  key 1 open key 3 close key 6 open u will need to up a little to like 1-6-11 or even more so blinking do not look so spasm like 

Case 2: male balls in same pose you forgot to animate them  hehe male balls are dead still needs some animation there 

other than that its a cool lovey dovey pose only those 2 fixes and we are perfect 

case 3: animated lights the light pass through every obstacle perhaps you can make it to not be able to pass through walls 

case 4 : animated lights ....i love it i like it but we didnt get a mesh object like a projector mesh and we cant build a animated projector ^^ so you will have to provide us 😁

Suggestion it would be better if the light comes with a projector mesh cause currently we got only the light and its a lil weird and un realistic when there is not a projector :) 

Good job and ty for the update i hope you fix soon those 4 minor stuff for quality shake :) 

before i forget u havent fix the previous pose that pussy is like a ashtrey socket out of place with wrong anatomy ...not a big deal  just a minor fixing so it looks perfect for quality shake :) 

here a pic of the previous pose i mentioned that needs minor fixing so we have a correct anatomy 

2) a professional ? this is the forum we bring bugs problem suggestions fixes  and other stuff here  so devs see them and take action ....

btw devs Do not even reply in support tickets or in discord ...soooo wanna add anything to this ? so forum is the only place to ask and hopefully get things done 

see? its says awesome blah blah stuff and showcasing the fixes ...no criticism lol 

when we say it needs fixing its not criticism if i didnt like i would said delete to be clear so lets not get crazy cause we said some stuff need fixing ...

If i say hey those bugs need fixing ppl will come here tell us we criticize ? please 

3) Thats why made this thread pointing out some ''minor ''fixes so those who have the power fix them i mean its 5 mins work each fix 

4) listen i already posted a example (3 pics altering the pose a lil so vaginal version can work ) <<<Did u saw the pics ? i guess not cause then u wouldnt telling me here lead by example hehe So THX here quote of fix ^^

See the fix ? that i leaded a example ? i opened my 3dsmax recreated the pose in 2 mins but made it so that pussy Dont stick out and look weird 

and i said many times some poses you cant get away with same animation and kill 2 birds in 1 stone ...saddly due to the anatomic position of pussy and anus some poses to work in both versions might not work if exactly same  some would need reposition 

also in other posts i said hey everyone do mistakes due to work load fatigue etc we are all humans its normal to make mistakes ..as long as they get fixed ....

BUT we have 0 reply if they get fixed and another come here tell us there is nothing to fix ....realyyy like realyyyyyyyyyy realy now ?

this thread didnt talk only about certain poses talked about dances the yacht water that broke and 3 minor pose fixing and the dances .....realy now nothing of those needs fixing ?  how professional is that now ? 

its ok to pat friends in the back i do it also but to realy help ur friend u dont go all licky sticky :) u tell hey this is this and this is that so they improved the reach another level ...If whatever i do my friends tell me hey awesome  i stop call them friends ....they are of no help to me to improve real friends do not licky sticky they tell you stuff to improve :) 

2 hours ago, Aliviax said:

3dx1.png

3dx2.png

3dx3.png

5 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

1) THX i think u read whatever u want ..so lemme sum up thread started by pointing some stuff that needed fixing it didnt criticised anyone the thread asked devs to do some fixes like we ask with bugs 

2) a professional ? this is the forum we bring bugs problem suggestions fixes  and other stuff here  so devs see them and take action ....

btw devs Do not even reply in support tickets or in discord ...soooo wanna add anything to this ? so forum is the only place to ask and hopefully get things done 

see? its says awesome blah blah stuff and showcasing the fixes ...no criticism lol 

when we say it needs fixing its not criticism if i didnt like i would said delete to be clear so lets not get crazy cause we said some stuff need fixing ...

If i say hey those bugs need fixing ppl will come here tell us we criticize ? please 

3) Thats why made this thread pointing out some ''minor ''fixes so those who have the power fix them i mean its 5 mins work each fix 

4) listen i already posted a example (3 pics altering the pose a lil so vaginal version can work ) <<<Did u saw the pics ? i guess not cause then u wouldnt telling me here lead by example hehe So THX here quote of fix ^^

See the fix ? that i leaded a example ? i opened my 3dsmax recreated the pose in 2 mins but made it so that pussy Dont stick out and look weird 

and i said many times some poses you cant get away with same animation and kill 2 birds in 1 stone ...saddly due to the anatomic position of pussy and anus some poses to work in both versions might not work if exactly same  some would need reposition 

also in other posts i said hey everyone do mistakes due to work load fatigue etc we are all humans its normal to make mistakes ..as long as they get fixed ....

BUT we have 0 reply if they get fixed and another come here tell us there is nothing to fix ....realyyy like realyyyyyyyyyy realy now ?

this thread didnt talk only about certain poses talked about dances the yacht water that broke and 3 minor pose fixing and the dances .....realy now nothing of those needs fixing ?  how professional is that now ? 

its ok to pat friends in the back i do it also but to realy help ur friend u dont go all licky sticky :) u tell hey this is this and this is that so they improved the reach another level ...If whatever i do my friends tell me hey awesome  i stop call them friends ....they are of no help to me to improve real friends do not licky sticky they tell you stuff to improve :) 

Alivia, you had directed your comments to Loruna to fix. You just edited your comments to her 3 hours ago to be directed to the Devs. Please don't pretend otherwise.

2 minutes ago, THX said:

Alivia, you had directed your comments to Loruna to fix. You just edited your comments to her 3 hours ago to be directed to the Devs. Please don't pretend otherwise.

after loruna answered ofc the comments were for her since untill then i didnt knew who made what not that it matters cause for a paying customer doesnt matter who makes what as long as it cool who did what not my problem thats internal stuff 

now about the editing u say were words like cya minor stuff and some gramatical corrections at least the few i noticed lol 

anyways the suggestions for the fixes are all there ...but let me say this ...and what ill say we all have witnessed it years now ....

Bugs that dont get fixed in years ..So my opinion is never leave a fix behind cause then u wont fix it and it will add up to the list of fixes ..and guess what ...that u never fix and who is the one that gets impacted ? The PLAYER  what am i ? a player ... :) 

anyways Lets hope Devs will fix stuff :) 

And again you do the same thing as always. You play yourself to be the pro 3d animator and know anything about it.
First, you've recreated that pose, nice. But what about the movement? When the guy pulls out, the pussy drags with it.
And you made those pics while it did got dragged out. Of course it stands out then.

And the balls dont need much movement in the pose you mentioned in the first post of this thread. They do have a "drag and follow" but just a really minor one.
As I said, look closer to it and you see it. And if you didnt know: When the men has an erection, the balls usually get firm as well and dont swing and wiggle like crazy down there with each little movement.

I have no problem with critism, but you literally search for so little details to blame the devs here in the forums public. Critism does not include sentences like "the devs dont care for details anymore" or your ongoing "hahahah" or "lol". That is plant disrespectful. Maybe it is your personality but you cant expect anyone to handle it. Especially when people are putting effort in this and you come around and blametalk them like this. And even laugh at them in a public forum.
And if you are so perfect, why you dont work for the devs? If you are so good, they for sure will pay you one day.

You wonder, that the devs dont reply to you... hmmm if you would critize me all the time without really reason (or so minor reasons that it literally only bothers the people because you searched so deep for it), then I wouldnt reply to you either.
And mostly I already do ignore your post in this forum because its most of the time just nonsense. Notice the "most of the time" because sometimes you are right.
I just answered this time because I was curious how you would react. And as expected you do react.

Ohh and before I forget it: You mentioned many times my twitter account already. There i do post what poses are from me. So... you could easily looked it up there. I dont blame you for targeting me or being "paranoid". I just said what is fact, and the fact is that you always point out lil issues that are related to my poses. Even if there are other issues with other poses, nope you dont mention them. And as I earlier said. When you complain with "lol" and "hahahaha" and what ever, it is really disrespectful. I invested time in this and if you react like that, you for sure will not get a "thank you for pointing that out, I'll fix it" from me.

41 minutes ago, Loruna said:

And again you do the same thing as always. You play yourself to be the pro 3d animator and know anything about it.
First, you've recreated that pose, nice. But what about the movement? When the guy pulls out, the pussy drags with it.
And you made those pics while it did got dragged out. Of course it stands out then.

And the balls dont need much movement in the pose you mentioned in the first post of this thread. They do have a "drag and follow" but just a really minor one.
As I said, look closer to it and you see it. And if you didnt know: When the men has an erection, the balls usually get firm as well and dont swing and wiggle like crazy down there with each little movement.

I have no problem with critism, but you literally search for so little details to blame the devs here in the forums public. Critism does not include sentences like "the devs dont care for details anymore" or your ongoing "hahahah" or "lol". That is plant disrespectful. Maybe it is your personality but you cant expect anyone to handle it. Especially when people are putting effort in this and you come around and blametalk them like this. And even laugh at them in a public forum.
And if you are so perfect, why you dont work for the devs? If you are so good, they for sure will pay you one day.

You wonder, that the devs dont reply to you... hmmm if you would critize me all the time without really reason (or so minor reasons that it literally only bothers the people because you searched so deep for it), then I wouldnt reply to you either.
And mostly I already do ignore your post in this forum because its most of the time just nonsense. Notice the "most of the time" because sometimes you are right.
I just answered this time because I was curious how you would react. And as expected you do react.

Ohh and before I forget it: You mentioned many times my twitter account already. There i do post what poses are from me. So... you could easily looked it up there. I dont blame you for targeting me or being "paranoid". I just said what is fact, and the fact is that you always point out lil issues that are related to my poses. Even if there are other issues with other poses, nope you dont mention them. And as I earlier said. When you complain with "lol" and "hahahaha" and what ever, it is really disrespectful. I invested time in this and if you react like that, you for sure will not get a "thank you for pointing that out, I'll fix it" from me.

1) you love to paranoid  here quote of ur so called target lmao 

i mention clearly 4 case 2 with poses and 2 with the new  lights  clear ? see now that u love to paranoid :) 

after that i checked more stuff and noticed yacht pool water needs also fix ..so what not mention it cause u might paranoid or get offended .....

On 12/3/2020 at 5:54 PM, Aliviax said:

2 sure the movement tho u see pussy wont go walk in the park and leave the host please lol 

3 check it on twitter ? i dont have you there lol so i have 0 clue what u post  clear ? yup 

4) the fact is the pose (only the vaginal version needs to be fixed to look nice how ? it needs  reposition ..... i know devs line is to kill 2 birds with 1 stone but cant be done nice some times some poses to work both anal and vaginal need a small change in the position for the love of god :) 

4) the devs u say well since i stopped being their cheerleader im of no use and since i Do understand the workflow and how things done im kinda not their favorite cause it confilct with the snail progress :) 

u want a example ? here one  they told us that clothes need a programmer to inergrade clothes in game  and i know that everything in game needs a script aka a programmer so if u the programer add poses meaning u do scripts if u add icons in log in aka new scripts if u add new lights aka scripts  and u dont add clothes and hokus pocus us that only clothes need a programmer excuse me but that is a lie cause everything need a script to be added in game meaning they do not have clothes and they dont tell us they arent trasparent and people that dont know how things done that esxcuse can slip by not to those that know tho ^^ so im not their favorite haha cause i snitch the truth and they dont like it its simple hahah ...i mean they ban me one time from forum without even a reason and without even say a reason lol ..and they didnt answer support tickets or discord ...

anyway to give you a clue everything alsmost in game need a script not only clothes i know it many know it i also know how they add stuff i know hmm like 90 % of the process i dont script tho ..yet but from what i saw scripts are like 4 lines with like 2-4 words hehe  cause its a simple game no damage no health bars etc hhehe

So those hokus pocus ...no no no ...3 years ago maybe they would slip by not the case now .....dont believe me ? want a a vdeo on scripting animations in 16 mis ...2 animations that arent static ....in unity  hehe  maybe u want me to find scripting clothes 😁 so we see how long it takes to be inergrated in the game ?

or simple devs can be trasparent and say ..''hey currently we dont have artists for clothes etc something '' 

its better say the truth than hocus pocus excuses 

if they had clothes they would already be in game  its worriesome that even if they dont have artists for clothes there are lot of sites out there that give free stuff with comercial also use like for example the editor room we have  called industrial something  room and take those free clothes resize them to our avatars size and bring them in game and we all be happy ...but no they have to give us excuses like a programmer need to inetrgrate them in game script wise  gues what the poses need the same dude haha but we get them light same dances same everything  ..we dont get clothes tho ..

im not a pro im a second year student to be clear :) try again in like 4 years i might be a pro till then i will also do mistakes BUT ill go back and fix them when pointed out not come here play it all is perfect for the love of god hahaha its just minor fixes no need to get offended lol  just contact lisa and tell her to fix the vaginal version cant be exact same so pussy dont stick out seriously the pussy looks very bad sticking so much out i dont understand why u dont see it lol .

listen when i had 0 clue in animation everything could slip by i mean u dont have eye for that cause not trained to see it but as time goes by my eyes catch more and more details animation wise ..trust me those poses i mention isnt the only ones that need a lil fixing there are other also 

lemme name one (not sure if i remeber correct ) but the 3 some pose the old one  thatalso be used as MF oral both share same animation the animation make sense for the 3some but for the 2some doesnt (again i might be wrong in which pose i remeber ill have to check out to be sure ) anyways the point is as time goes by and learn and learn ur eye catches more details ...horny ppl that wanna stick their willy somewhere be it pussy or a brick hole ofc wont notice doesnt mean others wont notice :) 

and since we all here talk about realism and quality etc then its a issue ...are we gonna make it another second life quality sex poses wise ?

today a blinking like crazy eyes tomorrow pussy going walk in the park far from the female host what will happen the next month if we let thos slip ...

just fix those stuff and all is good and perfect :) 

Dont forget the yach water also needs fixing yacht is my favorite place i go tan and water now kinda suck now go do a staff meeting and start fixing please 

thank you in advance :) 

sorry for my wall text but im a player i want to get awesome cool updates and tons of new clothes 

Your reaction is as expected. No hint of understanding. You stay on your points and whatever I say, you literally ignore it.
So for that: I'm gonna leave this thread again. I said my points and I wont argue about them when you ignore my arguments.

If you point at issues with "hahahah" and "lol" and whatever sarcastic behaviour you may have, the devs will be more insulted by you then motivated to fix them.
And just because you have a problem with them, you dont have to be disrespectful.

Just so you know: I'm no cheerleader for the devs as well. I stopped working for the devs because some issues I have with them.
But that doesnt mean, that I have to be disrespectful to them ;)