3DXChat Community

New Underwear

JJP

1 hour ago, JJP said:

the underwear available in the game is not particularly sexy as the thong currently in game is very low waisted

Wtf is this logic lol. Low waisted lingerie not less sexy than high waisted one, it's just question of preferences. 

But yeah, there is very little selection of underwear in 3dxchat for the sex game and we need more, including the high waisted thong. 

I was making a request/post about it (not exactly the high waisted thong, just more lingerie in general) in another thread and many people seem to agree but... Well, we did not have new clothes for a very long time so I would not keep expectations high. But yeah, the hope is still alive.

Edited by Xizi

2 hours ago, Xizi said:

Wtf is this logic lol. Low waisted lingerie not less sexy than high waisted one, it's just question of preferences. 

I get that, that's why I said the word "personally" XD

Yeah I completely agree with everything else you said. The hope is still alive like you said.

That's the most annoying thing with women clothing. If i wear a bra and a dress letting my shoulders bare, i can't see the straps of the bra on my shoulders and they magically appear when i remove the dress.

The same goes with the high waisted bikini panties. If i wear them under some shorts, a part of the panty should be visible up the edge of the pants/shorts, but it don't show. Then if i remove the shorts/pants, it magically appear :)