3DXChat Community

New cloothes!

Lunarelf

I know that posting so many posts must make me look very annoying... But after trying to match most of the feasible styles and spending nearly a few months on the world editor, it made me The shameful fact is: I started to feel a sense of "emptiness" spreading in my heart
Yes, "emptiness"... Obviously we have so many interesting rooms, many kinds of clothes that can be matched with styles, and various systems to help rp... But the feeling of emptiness in my heart is getting more and more difficult. I don’t know what’s wrong with me...but I find it difficult to get interested in making a room, a new prop, or just looking for an interesting encounter in an interesting room.
Am I too tired...? Or do I really have done most of what I can do as a player? In the past, I could slowly debug the mod’s posture without sleeping for a few days, but now...just opening the world editor or character editing makes me feel sleepy...looking at each one of them looks the same. The avatar walks, cold, hugs in the scene... really makes people feel sleepy. However, our current clothing system does not support more collocations, such as some fantasy-style costumes.

So, when can we edit, upload or donate the clothes model ourselves? If devs are worried about the quality of the model, they can tell the producers the relevant parameters of the avatar. Then, like a tattoo, select the good ones and put them into the game. 😛

35 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

So, when can we edit, upload or donate the clothes model ourselves? If devs are worried about the quality of the model, they can tell the producers the relevant parameters of the avatar. Then, like a tattoo, select the good ones and put them into the game. 😛

You can do so now, and that is the process that is currently in place, but what gets approved is sticking point. For clothing, their vision for 3DX is that it must be suitable for sex and dancing, though the current dresses do not conform to that ideology on the sex side, so they must be just ignoring those as a mistake, though originally they did disappear when any sex pose was initiated. Still, they are very stubborn about this and their vision for the platform, disregarding anyone else that dont use the platform in the way they envisioned it should be. Heaven forbid anyone wanting a nice gown or dress below the knee... :rolleyes:

32 minutes ago, JenC said:

You can do so now, and that is the process that is currently in place, but what gets approved is sticking point. For clothing, their vision for 3DX is that it must be suitable for sex and dancing, though the current dresses do not conform to that ideology on the sex side, so they must be just ignoring those as a mistake, though originally they did disappear when any sex pose was initiated. Still, they are very stubborn about this and their vision for the platform, disregarding anyone else that dont use the platform in the way they envisioned it should be. Heaven forbid anyone wanting a nice gown or dress below the knee... :rolleyes:

yup...... everytime I want to find a longer dress, it is not possible. Maybe I'll try to find some ways to make a sexy but longer costume... if I can:(