3DXChat Community

Colors/Textures for some old-clothes

Lunarelf

Just like the topic said... is it that hard to add some coloring or texture option for those non-colorble clothes?

As far as I know , the custom coloring is already exist in that server you know ---they even did the textures. although some textures are really low quality, but hey...... who doesn't want a cow lingerie? or a more fantastic looking costume--at least it's colored. we got the witch hat and top hat already, and I already see some players have the colored version by glitch, then... maybe it's not hard to achieve these things?

81996905_p0.thumb.jpg.5fbaff9d610f094b84d010ec60edd9e5.jpg

Edited by Lunarelf

I said many times clothes in this game is a pain subject.. They need to hire a 3d modeler to make clothes n other stuff for game... Every company knows well that u have to invest in order ur work to keep grow lol... 

I would keep a small basket cause facts say... They can't make a door for game so you can't expect more complex stuff like clothes when they can't bring doors right? 

You remember that experimental thing we had as door n now gone lol

I think I'll start a cloth Lil shop that 3dxchat devs could shop clothes of with full previews it's a good idea if other modelers could do same n maybe game had more clothes n other stuff...