3DXChat Community

CLUB LIGHTS

Nalley

it is possible and very easy :) requires a very small animation of the projector(light) nothing complex i mean its a light move this way that way the highway haha 😁

and someone to model a couple of club lights(mesh objects)  then make a small scipt for ingame use that will tell to that light play that animation in a loop animation clip will have a id 

then a small pic of the object for the menu on build editor the light model mesh having its id also 

So in a nutsell what u need is 

obj light -Id

all the maps for that mesh _id 

animation clip -Id 

pic of the light -ID 

script to play that animation clip  -ID

hope i didnt forgot anything just woke up lol 

On 11/29/2020 at 11:19 AM, Aliviax said:

it is possible and very easy :) requires a very small animation of the projector(light) nothing complex i mean its a light move this way that way the highway haha 😁

and someone to model a couple of club lights(mesh objects)  then make a small scipt for ingame use that will tell to that light play that animation in a loop animation clip will have a id 

then a small pic of the object for the menu on build editor the light model mesh having its id also 

So in a nutsell what u need is 

obj light -Id

all the maps for that mesh _id 

animation clip -Id 

pic of the light -ID 

script to play that animation clip  -ID

hope i didnt forgot anything just woke up lol 

Then what is the problem, maybe you should "teach" the devs to make it possible :D

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

Well the issue might be that they would have to come back from their 365 days of vexation in carribean n do some work 😁

And...? is to hard to satisfy clients?!...lol sounds wrong , but think u got my point :P

7 minutes ago, Nalley said:

And...? is to hard to satisfy clients?!...lol sounds wrong , but think u got my point :P

I didn't understand what u said lol

Doesn't matter tho what matters is that for a dev team implement some club animated lights is walk in the park.. We aren't talking for some kind of new technology that you would need to research n test before you apply hehe.. 

Let's not forget fresco already has those.. Someone made them that someone did the whole fresco.. So I'm sure a dev team can also do it 

Edited by Aliviax

26 minutes ago, Nalley said:

Make a point Ali, give me some links of those research :D

Sweetie I said* it's not like that ppl just now discovered animated lights n would give a headache to the devs to implement something unknown to them... It's very easy actually it's same process as they add a new pose or a new prop or a new hairstyle.. Implement wise.. Nothing new.. 

As I said.. They need the club light mesh with the short animation clip all the maps of that mesh club light be it diffuse specular normal maps etc.. Then they need a screenshot of the lights for use in the menu and lastly the scripts... Scripts that already exist from previous implementations that they can copy paste n change the targets n in this case club lights club lights animation clip etc... So it's not something new n complex for them to do 😁

So it's not something new n complex for them to do 

still new for us, have no idea if the software exist, why not all game builders can use it? Probably we not getting on the same way Ali.....what am I saying is that as long we sitting on the same table, think all of us should benefit of what is on...?! No excused and I do not accept any mind game, I want FACTS not explanations of what they "should" do

@Nalleysweetie i think you dont read ^^  i never said anything about any software i never said about some ppl can use stuff  and some cant lol 

i said for the 3d time  for the game developers to give us animated club lights (for everyone ) <<<<<<its easy :) that simple 

what i said above i was just explaining that the implementation of this feature in the game isnt hard 

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

What other stuff this update has except the club ish lights... Cause I'm out for coffee with friends since there is a carfew 9pm and can't see the update

12 new dances and new poses.

unknown.png

Edited by Ashbash