3DXChat Community

TMF: More Than Just An Event

SilvieSun

Hiya all !! I am Silvie and love to share this with you:

In September last year my beautiful wife XCarlaLoveX asked me, if I wanted to DJ. Because she went on vacation and asked me if I wanted to take her place at a Pete G’s event, Santorini Paradise. Until then, I only listened to music: OMG I was so nervous, but during that event I got completely infected with the DJ virus.
You know, it's just great fun to do something with music in any way!
A year later I finally dared to take the last step and got my first Pioneer DDJ 400. Playing live in the mixx is always a challenge, but it's really so great to do.

After I had DJed in 2019 for the first time, I really wanted to do that in a own room. The first Summer Beach Club was (re)builded and in October (2019) I opened with the help of many friends, later all members of United Independents, on a Monday.  And always with a lot of fun!  There is nothing better to enjoy beautiful music in complete freedom!

In september this year it was time for XCarlaLoveX and me to take the next step. We wanted to do something more and different then we had always done up to that point. The idea for The Music Factory (TMF) was born!

This idea is actually very simple: Every DJ who makes music in 3DX should have the opportunity to do so in complete freedom.
That is why The TMF Hall was built, thanks to Cybersinkatt! The TMF Hall is perfect to make music every month on a Saturday evening. The idea is to come up with a different music theme every month. So that you get a very varied music program. And in this way you can get acquainted with the many music styles and with different DJs. The Summer Beach Club will open, as usual, every 14 days a monday with always dance & edm music. Doing all this, just the two of us, is a lot of work. We were very happy that Paulina supports this idea and wanted to joint the TMF Team!

In principle, every DJ is welcome to come and play as a guest DJ. Please keep in mind that TMF is not a family like other groups in 3DX. We are a small team. 

About our events. We announce the themes of the monthly events on the 3DX Forum but also on the Discord servers of, for example, 3DX Live - We Play Live. As a DJ, and if you play live, you can register for this. If you do that, we assume that you can and want to do it in freedom. And if you are a resident DJ or other group and you want to take them to make a special evening with us and them, we will be happy to do that too! Make sure to coordinate it with your own group first!

By making events in this way, we hope to give this a slightly different interpretation to the many beautiful events that are already there every day on 3DX. TMF is very happy with the great support of the dance groups existing in 3DX to be able to do this. Because making music is a great hobby. But certainly also to put the DJ who makes his music live in the spotlight.

And just enjoy it all together, we just want to have fun and good music, nothing else

Team TMF - Aurras - XCarlaLoveX - Paulina - Silvie Sun

Edited by SilvieSun