3DXChat Community

WASD+jump?

Lunarelf

WASD+jump?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. WASD+jump? or mouse is good enough

• WASD+jump!
    • A ladder is not hurting(climbing objects)
    • I want flyyyyyy~(flying mod)
    • Mouse is good enough for me

I would not want to see jumping in game to be honest. 

First, people jumping around can kinda ruin the immersion/atmosphere.

Second, our devs maybe a nice guys but... they are not very good at releasing content free of bugs or even fixing old bugs. I mean I am almost sure that jumps will be bugged lol. Even in less glitchy games I used to jump somewhere and get stuck, I can only imagine how buggy it can be here, considering how full of bugs game in general and considering that user-made rooms may be not that well adopted to jumps. And okay... maybe devs can do jumps properly and fix most possible bugs associated with them but... How much time will it take? I don't think that jumps are that important for sex/social game. 

But the WSAD itself would be nice addition, I sure would like it! Just without jumps. 

And what I also would love is more ways to move / interact. Crawling animation, which instead of jumps really can be very usable for the sex game, especially for people who are into BDSM. Clickable doors that we can open/close. Maybe more drinks, cocktails and shots for example, would be nice for RP as well. 

So... I am not voting. I am up for WSAD but don't want to vote for jumps. 

I gave my vote to WASD+Jump, but i did it because there is no wasd only option. I would like to see "Jump" only if room hosts will have a feature to allow/don`t allow "Jumping/Flying". Yes, i`d like to fly or jump, but only in special themed rooms for this. ^_^

So WASD. Thank you for the poll.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧