3DXChat Community

Jade's Diary

Jade Kali

Dear diary.....forget about ad bots.....if u ever want to become a superstar in 3dx in a hurry just create a dance team.....🤣

Even I have a tough time getting one .....but this one is worth waiting for......THE BARE BUNNIES!!!!.........wheeeeeeee!

It looks looks like we will see them on the 17th....I wonder what the Hulk will look like with a St Pattys Day hat on his head?   🤣

15 hours ago, Jade Kali said:

There are so many DEAD discords and groups out there I've
lost count of them all.....and I have managed to trim them down to about a dozen
of them that I belong to.....and even half of those are on life support....

Jade, since you mentioned me I hope you don't mind me adding some thoughts to your diary.

I really don't understand these discussions about discord's activities. It always depends on the purpose of the discord, and for me Safe Haven (and also modz) are made to get an overview of the community, the events, the dancers, DJs, builders and for promotion of course.
I really don't need lively and active #general channels there. The important thing is that they serve their purpose.

And because I am friend of facts, I did some more tests last year. For example, I posted a link to a video at Virtual Sugar channel and #event channel on Safe Haven discord (and only there) and I got round about 300 clicks on the video within 24 hours. So I can say that in that case Safe Haven discord meets it's purpose. And that's all I expect. I don't care about "online" and "offline" numbers as long as I get the attention for our events and other stuff we publish.

And why we don't use advertising bots at Virtual Sugar is quite simple: because I am lazy and I don't want to spend any time in "feeding" channels and tools which don't give us any added value.

Edited by Kemistry

1 hour ago, Kemistry said:

Jade, since you mentioned me I hope you don't mind me adding some thoughts to your diary.

I really don't understand these discussions about discord's activities. It always depends on the purpose of the discord, and for me Safe Haven (and also modz) are made to get an overview of the community, the events, the dancers, DJs, builders and for promotion of course.
I really don't need lively and active #general channels there. The important thing is that they serve their purpose.

And because I am friend of facts, I did some more tests last year. For example, I posted a link to a video at Virtual Sugar channel and #event channel on Safe Haven discord (and only there) and I got round about 300 clicks on the video within 24 hours. So I can say that in that case Safe Haven discord meets it's purpose. And that's all I expect. I don't care about "online" and "offline" numbers as long as I get the attention for our events and other stuff we publish.

And why we don't use advertising bots at Virtual Sugar is quite simple: because I am lazy and I don't want to spend any time in "feeding" channels and tools which don't give us any added value.

You are one of the few I welcome to my diary and always be welcome here and in Safe Haven ❤️

On 2/22/2021 at 7:28 PM, Coldheart said:

That entire Gamestock debacle finally perked my interest in playing around in the stock market and I have started, but I’m grateful it was weeks after that all happened because that stock got up to over $300 a share and now I think it’s plummeted as low as under $50. Yikes! You would have actually lost a lot of money if you didn’t sell right away.

You know what's even funnier.....even at 50 a share ....those dumb enough to still be holding it will still double their money from the 24 it started at......and we all know it will revert to 24 eventually..... because it's still a pos company    🤣

I bet you Gizmo threw $1000.00 at it and walked away with 30 grand....     :)

Edited by Jade Kali

On 2/25/2021 at 1:03 PM, Jade Kali said:

You know what's even funnier.....even at 50 a share ....those dumb enough to still be holding it will still double their money from the 24 it started at......and we all know it will revert to 24 eventually..... because it's still a pos company    🤣

I bet you Gizmo threw $1000.00 at it and walked away with 30 grand....     :)

I'm not touching the meme stocks, but I am sitting up here like a crow waiting for some cryptocurrencies to hit rock bottom and I am going to scoop up some of those.

Dear Diary.......There is a phenomenon occurring at Safe Haven that I have not seen since it's creation.....the membership population keeps increasing like some kind of refugee event!.....Where are all these people coming from?.....WHAT is making them all come here??.....and who is behind this all?     lol.........I'm just going to assume this is all AlphaWUlf's doing and will thank her proper....and if it is not....well....that's ok....I owe her many thanks anyway   heh

Dear diary.......As if things were not bad enough for the Bat Guy....I hear that DEADPOOL has found his way into The Bat Cave!

Geez....with the Joker running around on the loose there and The Bare Bunnies dancing there on April 7th at 3PM EST....how will Bats handle it????......lol

Stay tuned Comic Con fans.....same Bat Channel.....same Bat Time!

get all the info at......

Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server!!   
Over SEVEN HUNDRED members!!!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Dear Diary.......as evidenced by the very recent population explosion at Safe Haven(I don't think I've seen over 200 online before)there are plenty of you out there as worried about the security of the game as I am.....Don't let the trolls and hackers win.....if we all stick together we can beat this! 

"The price of Liberty is constant vigilance",

Keep giving us your tips and alerts at.... 

Almost EIGHT HUNDRED members!!!

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Jade Kali

Dear Diary......OMG!....I just got a sneak peek at AlphaWulf's new website!....and it is so pro!
I would like to thank all our advertisers for being patient and using our Safe Haven thread till her ad bot is 
up and running again :)
As far as ad bots go ....I'm pretty much in the same camp as Kemistry and was just too lazy to use them....even when we had the old one
.....it got a lot less advertisers then Alpha's did the short time it was up.....PapaDom did all the loading on the old one....
I didn't want to know anything about it......lol
So it really wasn't worth fighting over it when it left......
but I will make an exception to use Alpha's!.....and you will understand why 
once you see her new website :)

Dear Diary......We are in the midst of high-level negotiations to hire VENOM the Rock Band for our next Comic Con on April 7th 3PM EST!....They would be joining us at the Bat Cave with The Bare Bunnies!!....I can't wait!!!...Holy Lollapaloozas!!!!

11.png

Edited by Jade Kali

Dear diary.....it doesn't look like we will get Venom to perform at our next Comic Con.....we did manage though to book that new Rock sensation band that is lighting up 3dx......ROCKWITCH!!!!!!

So expect Rockwitch and The Bare Bunnies at Comic Con #9 in The Bat Cave faithful ones!

cya all there April 7th 3PM EST

Can't wait to see the amazing poster from Paulina!

Over SEVEN HUNDRED members!!!

Screenshot_9.png

Dear Diary......Busy busy busy little bees are we.....lol
Coming up in April we have Comic Con #9 at the Batcave ofc at 3 PM EST on the 7th...
Followed by LouiseMonaco's birthday Party at Rock Eden on the 20th! Bands and Dance Teams already booked!!
but that's a surprise for later!!!
and best of all a BLIND DATE CONTEST with PRIZES for most amusing dates!!! ......but there is one catch.....
Only Safe Haven members are eligible!!!.....How does one become a member you ask?
Why I just happen to have that info right here at my fingertips.....LUCKY FOR YOU!
Just come straight here......

Almost EIGHT HUNDRED members!!!

Dear diary.....I was going to wait to later but I can't resist....I just have to share 
Paulina's newest poster for Comic Con #9.....
For more info on our next Comic Con come here.....

Over EIGHT HUNDRED members!!!

unknown (1).png

OMG...I'm so excited...there is only room left for 1 more contestant in the Blind Date Contest....
I can't wait to see who Alpha draws out of the hat for me!
Pick me a winner Alpha!!      lol
There are 9 females looking for males and 10 males looking for females so far...so there is only room now for
1 female looking for a male
.....so drop that two-timing guy of urs girlfriend and hurry up and sign up!   lol

Dear Diary.....only one female slot left for the Blind Date Contest
where you can win a ONE YEAR SUBCRIPTION TO 3DX!!!
I am so excited!!!    I can't wait to see who my date is.....wheeeeeee!
Maybe one of u lucky ladies will win a date with one of our "Tom Kats" 
dancing on the bar top at our Krazy Kat Speakeasy.....heh...I'd be happy to get any one 
of them for a blind date :)
See all u "Krazy Kats" in about 2 and half hours   ^^
Hurry....sign up now for the Blind Date Contest!
Just hit the link below!!

2021-03-30 11-03-54_62506.png

OMG OMG OMG....The Blind Date Contest has begun!
These are some interesting match-ups....ofc that dang Louise gets the guy all the girls 
have a crush on....Max.....dang you Aplha.....use a bigger hat next time    lol
I don't know a thing about MY date ....this REALLY is a blind date!.....mhmmm...nothing wrong with a mystery man   :)
I can't wait to read about all these dates......especially Louise's    lol

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Dear diary....an old friend sent me this.......will I actually show up?
This is a mystery......the weekends are very precious to me and I do not easily give them up
for the sake of 3dx.
My entire life does not revolve around this game like the the trolls do in here.
I budget myself 10 hours a week of WEEKDAYS for 3dx.
I do the Krazy Kat Speakeasy show Monday to Friday from 9:30 to 11:30 AM EST every WEEKDAY(10 hours a week) and the occasional Safe Haven Event whenever it's called for....AND THATS IT!!!
AND THIS IS ALL I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT 3DX......lol
So will I show up for this show for the sake of an old friend?
stay tuned........

Edited by Jade Kali

Well....I made my brief appearance for my old friend DJ Simon and I am happy for his success. 
....and he thanked me in public for giving him his
start like I did for many there at his Grand Opening....but I never really felt comfortable there
since most of "the clique" there prefer to forget their Pimps Dome past....lol
And that's fine by me......it's just not my scene anymore.....as all the "DJ's" there try to top
one another with their "superiority" trying to prove that they are more "professional" then the other
"DJ's by playing their EDM.....meanwhile all these "professional" DJ's still live at their parent's house.....lol
I got bored with this years ago and nothing has really changed for me...
I am so happy at my Krazy Kat Speakeasy now.....I don't even bother to advertise it much....I LOVE all
the regulars there that show up and have never enjoyed the game more...Good luck to all the "professional"
DJ's at their EDM clubs!   :)