3DXChat Community

Details of today's down

5 minutes ago, AtticusFinch said:

Fornication/Fornicate.

A good substitute when one wants a modicum of decorum, or if you’re unsure “fuck/fucking” might be considered a little “forward” ;) 😁( in 3dx.... I mean come on... lol )

True, but there is rumor out there that I am a gentleman.  I am just trying to keep with the ruse. 🙃

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear players! November 22, 2020 Our server was once again attacked by members of the OFF GANG group. This group is responsible for every game crash this year and must leave our community.

no thanks... I don't want to walk into a room and have my vision blasted with a full pallet of all sorts of colors squiggling around on my screen. and I don't want to turn names off either. a bet

I'm a lone wolf in this kind of social games, I make friends and gaming friends and that's it, I don't get my self involved with whatever group, when I used to do that back in 2015/2016 it brought me

Posted Images

The debate going on in this topic is absolutely ridiculous.

After 6+ years of playing these kind of adult social games(however you choose to define the sub-genre) I've learned one Golden Rule:

Stay away from groups, social hierarchy players, or anyone who labels the dumbass clubs, etc. they're part of in their profiles.  If you become part of them you either end up banned, bullied, or dragged down so much by the juvenile gossip, drama, and "rivalries" that the game becomes a totally unpleasant burden instead of entertainment.  It's a toxic rabbit hole not worth going down.

Make a small group of close friends, find some fun like-minded fuck buddies or rp partners and have a good time.  Don't get caught up in all of this gossip crap like what's going on in this topic.  I don't really care either way if they did or didn't do what they are accused of since it's not for me to worry about nor do I have any control over it anyway.

So enough of the "they did it!" vs. the "they didn't do it!" b.s.  Go play the game and do your own thing and stop letting other people's problems become yours.  You'll have a lot more fun.  ;)

Just my 2 cents, be safe everybody.

1 hour ago, xDAVEx said:

The debate going on in this topic is absolutely ridiculous.

After 6+ years of playing these kind of adult social games(however you choose to define the sub-genre) I've learned one Golden Rule:

Stay away from groups, social hierarchy players, or anyone who labels the dumbass clubs, etc. they're part of in their profiles.  If you become part of them you either end up banned, bullied, or dragged down so much by the juvenile gossip, drama, and "rivalries" that the game becomes a totally unpleasant burden instead of entertainment.  It's a toxic rabbit hole not worth going down.

Make a small group of close friends, find some fun like-minded fuck buddies or rp partners and have a good time.  Don't get caught up in all of this gossip crap like what's going on in this topic.  I don't really care either way if they did or didn't do what they are accused of since it's not for me to worry about nor do I have any control over it anyway.

So enough of the "they did it!" vs. the "they didn't do it!" b.s.  Go play the game and do your own thing and stop letting other people's problems become yours.  You'll have a lot more fun.  ;)

Just my 2 cents, be safe everybody.

❤️🥰
If I gonna see you in game, you'll get a big smooch from me!
Thank you soooooo much! 😘

2 hours ago, xDAVEx said:

Stay away from groups

2 hours ago, xDAVEx said:

Make a small group of close friends

I get what you’re trying to say, but your self contradiction was funny here. 

There are plenty of ‘social groups’ though that are in essence just close friends picking a name for themselves. 
It’s basic human nature to form groups and cliques. Some take it to far though. I grant you that. 

Edited by Derai
12 hours ago, toan711 said:

So true

For those time they said that their servers has been hacked, all was excused to re-form themselves, but then still the same lazyass motherfuckers who hasn't done to bring the true potentials of the game to be summit

Giving out free golds to shut our mouths, what the fuck golds gonna do? .. It can't trade to buy shit

If you are that unhappy, may I suggest going somewhere else?

6 hours ago, Pandorra said:

This vid could be seen like a prove or something?

Besides, maybe devs did wait until they had their shields up to 100% before they took action in order to be prepared for "definate war"? I remember a quote of a fighter ace in WW1. "If you can't win, don't fight. Wait and fight another day."

Does not sound too dumb after all.

THIS^^^^^^

People saying "I warned a year ago.... and they did nothing... blah blah blah." Well, 2 things HAVE to happen, and they take TIME:

- you have to make sure that the reports are legitimate (not saying you were or would be trying to make shit up) BUT especially in a game like this someone can say , "my ex is hacking you and he/she showed me and told me they were planning to... so you need to BAN them before they do something." 

- you have to make sure you are protected so that when you expose them, you feel somewhat safe that they can't do any more harm than you are prepared for.

4 hours ago, xDAVEx said:

Dave, I respect your opinion, however, my experience has been a bit different.  Depends on the group, perhaps?  My enjoyment in game has been augmented by the groups I have been introduced to.  They have been nothing but a joy to get to know and mingle with.  But, I do see this group mentioned at the top of this thread, and a couple others that have muddied this forum, can be more trouble than they are worth.

I'm a lone wolf in this kind of social games, I make friends and gaming friends and that's it, I don't get my self involved with whatever group, when I used to do that back in 2015/2016 it brought me only intense juicy drama, because some people were playing favorite and I was getting more praise than some other people and that sparked some fights, even when I never asked for it.

I make friends, hang with those friends and that's it, no groups, cults, brotherhood or whatever.

lol by luck i saw this thread with 4 juicy pages i hadnt read :) 

what i want to say is why someone hurt something when they make money ? 

here a personal example ...i sell rooms like ton of rooms every month  so since i make money what i do is promote the game cause if game is healthy and good ill keep making money that i can invest somewhere else whatever ...

the more awesome is the game the more i earn also ..... earning money and same time having fun in game i think its the best super cool combo :) So with that being said 

i dont understand why someone would try hurt something when they make money out of it ...

Lets say for example you sell some mods for the game ..you make money ...why wanna hurt it ? if game do not run u wont sell ur mods ...

i mean in order to sell something Game has to work game has to be in awesome state more players mean more chances sell more mods etc ...so why ?  im sorry but i cant understand ..

now about some random chat ...anyone can make a avatar name it how ever they want and say whatever they want ...

to hurt their target 

yup it has already happened luxinterior knows it well when some sicko was impersonating me and chloe minx making same avatars with same names pics and profiles  etc and it wasnt only us it was many ppl that had impersonate and we did send pics and reports of impersonators ...

So i think its not that simple and serious investigations should happen before call someone out 

anyways personaly i want 3dxchat to be awesome and run perfectly and move to the future with awesome new stuff and updates :) 

BTW @Gizmo and @Lisa can you make our ingame names being able to make them whatever color we want 

i mean our names that hover from our avatars it would be cool to being able to change their color :) 

<<<<dips for pink :) 

Leathium- I not getting anyone's side, and if you want to offend me show's your ignorance level..., maybe you should use that brain and think about before you type, what I said are FACTS, the only proof 3dx share was a chat between someone who claiming be part of the group, if what was said is true, I would like to see the evidences, like most of the normal people....Easy to throw stones before hearing both sides...I unfortunatly heard only 3dx staff side, and that "joke" chat insult my intelligence...but this is my opinion, no need to become a hater insulting left and right for personal frustrations...please behave and stop attacking me! This is my personal opinion and you are nobody to tell me what to think, at least I use my brain......

Dom, you should know already that a name can look the same using diff letters....WARNING (the I can be a L....) so is not so hard to come on other account in your room while you iggy main account.., right? But this is not the issue, I can't blame anyone unless 3dx can share more than a stupid chat ...If anyone would really do this , last thing would be to use the own group name

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

BTW @Gizmo and @Lisa can you make our ingame names being able to make them whatever color we want 

i mean our names that hover from our avatars it would be cool to being able to change their color :) 

<<<<dips for pink :) 

no thanks... I don't want to walk into a room and have my vision blasted with a full pallet of all sorts of colors squiggling around on my screen. and I don't want to turn names off either.

a better feature imo, is if people in person's FL get a different color... and a neutral faded color also.

5 hours ago, Anaganda said:

no thanks... I don't want to walk into a room and have my vision blasted with a full pallet of all sorts of colors squiggling around on my screen. and I don't want to turn names off either.

a better feature imo, is if people in person's FL get a different color... and a neutral faded color also.

keep the no ty for you  if such thing comes dont use it doesnt mean other dont want to have another color name lol 

with ur logic ppl can say here no ty in futa poses ? right ? well thats a wrong logic ppl should get stuff if others dont like dont use them 

lmao wtf is this logic u have cause u dont like a specific features lol ...if i dont like something i have to forbid everyone get it cause i personaly dont want it ? get out of here lol  this is so wrong lol 

i could name u tons of examples with the logic you stated ..so if u dont like a tattoo or a dress or another quality of life features u will forbid everyone get it ? who are you ? lol 

get pinked now 😁hahaa

On 11/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Gizmo said:

Dear players!

November 22, 2020 Our server was once again attacked by members of the OFF GANG group.

This group is responsible for every game crash this year and must leave our community.

Players who identify as OFF GANG are potential threats and will be banned shortly.

We remind you that we do not condone the use of any cheats, hacks and mods. This can lead to the theft of your personal information and also credit card information. Also the account can be blocked by our system for suspicious activity.

Sincerely yours,
3DXChat team

offgang.png

Players who identify as OFF GANG are potential threats and will be banned shortly.

I don't think there is any need to comment

2020-11-24 15-26-37_78105.png

2020-11-24 15-34-14_111067.png

19 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

keep the no ty for you  if such thing comes dont use it doesnt mean other dont want to have another color name lol 

with ur logic ppl can say here no ty in futa poses ? right ? well thats a wrong logic ppl should get stuff if others dont like dont use them 

lmao wtf is this logic u have cause u dont like a specific features lol ...if i dont like something i have to forbid everyone get it cause i personaly dont want it ? get out of here lol  this is so wrong lol 

i could name u tons of examples with the logic you stated ..so if u dont like a tattoo or a dress or another quality of life features u will forbid everyone get it ? who are you ? lol 

get pinked now 😁hahaa

It is nothing like poses.  What you are suggesting is an afront to everyone else's eyes and experience of the game.  Now...if you are suggesting ONLY the UI of people that select an option for names to be presented in colour will see names in colour, then fine.  But I don't think you did say that.  For many people a mass of different coloured names all jiggling around would be a major eyesore.  I know I would absolutely hate it!

Edited by Leopardus
13 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

get pinked now 😁hahaa

😂 so many lines, so many mentions of logic... yet word are free of logic.

you are free to suggest what you want, dear... and people are free to say that they don't want it.

and don't get ticked it off so easy... it's bad for the skin 😂

5 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

😂 so many lines, so many mentions of logic... yet word are free of logic.

you are free to suggest what you want, dear... and people are free to say that they don't want it.

and don't get ticked it off so easy... it's bad for the skin 😂

i sleep many hours per day my skin has no problem ..the problem is how u discard a cool feature that u could easiy turn on or off another cool way is for female avis name color be pink men blue and futa green for example  and u could always turn on or off potentialy if devs would make something like this ... 

12 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

i sleep many hours per day my skin has no problem ..the problem is how u discard a cool feature that u could easiy turn on or off another cool way is for female avis name color be pink men blue and futa green for example  and u could always turn on or off potentialy if devs would make something like this ... 

awwww... so cute...
actually the problem is you are so narrow minded that you can't accept the fact that people can say no to something you suggested.

but let me humor you...

mmmhm... let's have people choose the color of the font for their own avi name...

and let's have males and females have different color names... then... let's watch all people choose whatever color for their avi name and render that feature useless

and btw... you can't see your own avi name, so you will be stuck watching all the other people who picked pink for their names while you can't see yours...

and make it togglable cause we just wasted development time on an optional feature (that most will turn off), when there are so many other needed things.

logic you speak so much of it... next time use it. 💋

now... I have gone enough off topic here, so this will be the end of that for me... yap as you will 😘

19 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

For as long as the game was around, the only discerning differences were moderators who had red names... or maybe it was pink... I dunno, I'm partially colorblind.

It's a simple, yet needless feature.  It could be enabled or disabled via an option, sure.  I'm still for the not getting my eyes assailed team on this one....

Here's my question... you say 'another cool way is for female avis name color be pink men blue and futa green' - but the game still only recognizes two genders.  How would the logic (programming logic, not thought logic) handle this?

And of note, there ARE no futa poses in the game.  I certainly don't want a green name, or to be included into a group I don't identify with.

And FINALLY - why the HELL is this derailing the topic of this thread?

Toods,

-L

7 hours ago, Nalley said:

Dom, you should know already that a name can look the same using diff letters....WARNING (the I can be a L....) so is not so hard to come on other account in your room while you iggy main account.., right? But this is not the issue, I can't blame anyone unless 3dx can share more than a stupid chat ...If anyone would really do this , last thing would be to use the own group name

IF you think OffGang is so innocent you haven't seen their videos on YouTube... THESE are just the ones they have posted God only knows what they have done and NOT posted.

https://www.youtube.com/user/soldat1616/featured

Edited by panCDCA
  • Gizmo locked this topic