3DXChat Community

Details of today's down

Dear players!

November 22, 2020 Our server was once again attacked by members of the OFF GANG group.

This group is responsible for every game crash this year and must leave our community.

Players who identify as OFF GANG are potential threats and will be banned shortly.

We remind you that we do not condone the use of any cheats, hacks and mods. This can lead to the theft of your personal information and also credit card information. Also the account can be blocked by our system for suspicious activity.

Sincerely yours,
3DXChat team

offgang.png

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear players! November 22, 2020 Our server was once again attacked by members of the OFF GANG group. This group is responsible for every game crash this year and must leave our community.

no thanks... I don't want to walk into a room and have my vision blasted with a full pallet of all sorts of colors squiggling around on my screen. and I don't want to turn names off either. a bet

It is nothing like poses.  What you are suggesting is an afront to everyone else's eyes and experience of the game.  Now...if you are suggesting ONLY the UI of people that select an option for names t

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Dear players!

November 22, 2020 Our server was once again attacked by members of the OFF GANG group.

This group is responsible for every game crash this year and must leave our community.

Players who identify as OFF GANG are potential threats and will be banned shortly.

We remind you that we do not condone the use of any cheats, hacks and mods. This can lead to the theft of your personal information and also credit card information. Also the account can be blocked by our system for suspicious activity.

Sincerely yours,
3DXChat team

offgang.png

well done by the administration, now we hope that 3DXChat can evolve as it always did and deserves!

3DXChat has always been my favorite game, and I fight for its development and evolution, and this year we have had problems since the arrival of this gang of Hackers OFF GANG! Now, it was clarified what we already knew at the beginning. Ban all these hackers and their supporters.
Congratulations again to the Dev team.
PS: Because I like to hunt Hackers !!!

It is high time! Gizmo and Lisa, thank you for your work, for trying to make the game more enjoyable! You have already done a lot in adding additional elements to the game and if we get rid of people interfering with normal communication, then this will attract even more supporters to us. Thanks again!

I don't understand why always there are people trying to cause troubles, I hope this is the end of the problems and now you can focus more on add more content to the game, Thanks Gizmo, Lisa and the people that are behind of this to make this virtual place better. Since i started here in 2015 the chat / game has a lot of potential, it still having a brilliant future, more editors in game to clothes and stuff, or minigames would be amazing haha. I just want to thank the good work and keep going there are a lot of people with you Gizmo and Lisa. We love you guys.

LOL. and when offgang and their leader known as WARNING hacked my room and opened it for all, they all insulted me while they were inside my own room. i called Lisa on discord. results was : i got banned 15 days for insults. they got no ban at all.

funny. it was time for you dev team to open your eyes about this warning and his offgang. by the way he created a lot of bots, maybe more than 100 in game. so i dont think you will stop them from coming here

Totally agree with Peir

when the developers haven't done shit for the people, so the people has to do their own shit, that's all . 

As always, simple thing is always seem so hard for you smart-mind to look at it

You gotta be the people's people, to understand your people, baby

Come on, man ~~

Four years later, your eyes is now opened? Fuckin' aye

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! ...SO EASY TO BLAME A GROUP, AND YES YOU BEEN BANNED FOR INSULTING 3DX STAFF, AS LONG A PLAYER IS AVIABLE MEANS THAT PERSON(after accurate chek out) RESULTS INNOCENT, SO PLEASE DON'T BLAME OFF GANG OR ANY OTHER GROUP FOR CHEAP 3DX SERVER, I DON'T REALLY THING A HACKER WOULD HAVE ANY BENNEFIT WASTING TIME TO CLOSE A PIXEL ROOM....THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU POINTING FINGER!

2 minutes ago, Nalley said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! ...SO EASY TO BLAME A GROUP, AND YES YOU BEEN BANNED FOR INSULTING 3DX STAFF, AS LONG A PLAYER IS AVIABLE MEANS THAT PERSON(after accurate chek out) RESULTS INNOCENT, SO PLEASE DON'T BLAME OFF GANG OR ANY OTHER GROUP FOR CHEAP 3DX SERVER, I DON'T REALLY THING A HACKER WOULD HAVE ANY BENNEFIT WASTING TIME TO CLOSE A PIXEL ROOM....THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU POINTING FINGER!

I don't see any game in existence where some group threatens developers with some war, without that group being permanently banned form the game.

I know of many guilds getting permanently banned form games by using game exploits in boss fight, and that is much less serious thing than some war threats.

So true

For those time they said that their servers has been hacked, all was excused to re-form themselves, but then still the same lazyass motherfuckers who hasn't done to bring the true potentials of the game to be summit

Giving out free golds to shut our mouths, what the fuck golds gonna do? .. It can't trade to buy shit

Guys please WAKE THE HELL UP........a hacker would never spend energy to hack a room/account or else....NOBODY attack anyone in 3dx, it's a very tight line between assumptions and paranoia, let's stay calm and use our brains, there is no DDOS attack, funny how they share a fake account chat but not those DDOS attacks info,right? Everyone can make an avatar or account claiming to be part of a group and warn Lisa......., insane ppl I could say, but from this, to official using the group name to become target of insults and haters is WRONG, like is WRONG to keep get this bull shits infos about DDOS attacks long before OFF GANG show up as group in 3dx! SO CALM THE HELL DOWN ALL AND SLOW DOWN WITH INSULTS, all are still playing the game ..., and why so? BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROOF OF WHAT ANY OF THIS PERSONS BEEN ACCUSED

1 minute ago, Nalley said:

Guys please WAKE THE HELL UP........a hacker would never spend energy to hack a room/account or else....NOBODY attack anyone in 3dx, it's a very tight line between assumptions and paranoia, let's stay calm and use our brains, there is no DDOS attack, funny how they share a fake account chat but not those DDOS attacks info,right? Everyone can make an avatar or account claiming to be part of a group and warn Lisa......., insane ppl I could say, but from this, to official using the group name to become target of insults and haters is WRONG, like is WRONG to keep get this bull shits infos about DDOS attacks long before OFF GANG show up as group in 3dx! SO CALM THE HELL DOWN ALL AND SLOW DOWN WITH INSULTS, all are still playing the game ..., and why so? BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROOF OF WHAT ANY OF THIS PERSONS BEEN ACCUSED

THANK YOU, NALLEY

just like i just said, they came up with ddo shit to attack others/group, etc .. to make the group as a terrorist or bully-gang shit

fuck, man

i would love to know whose your parents/ancestors so I would slap the fuck out of their faces for teaching their descendants the way to think and act toward others