3DXChat Community

Where is the pose editor?

Feuermond

This post says we need no ghosts because a pose editor is better. Over a year later we have neither ghosts nor a pose editor.

Don’t come with Corona and DDoS, the poll for a pose editor is back from March 2018, there was plenty of time in 2018/2019 to do it.

Why is everybody asking to be patient anymore with this company?

hey btw the reason we might not have got that pose editor might be the snips versions 

Not to defend the devs  i also want that editor  but if they did that pose editor snip versions could take the poses ppl do 

So devs need to secure first that the pose editor (the potential one ) will have some kind of pretection and poses made in the pose editor wont work on other version ,

so they will need to design it in such way that the files wont be usable in any other snip version 

On 11/25/2020 at 9:07 PM, Aliviax said:

hey btw the reason we might not have got that pose editor might be the snips versions 

Not to defend the devs  i also want that editor  but if they did that pose editor snip versions could take the poses ppl do 

So devs need to secure first that the pose editor (the potential one ) will have some kind of pretection and poses made in the pose editor wont work on other version ,

so they will need to design it in such way that the files wont be usable in any other snip version 

And they still have not any guess when it can be done? I think BadWord posted a screen form Lisa being in world chat and stated not any work on the pose editor is ongoing. So your guesses about what they do would be completely wrong because they do nothing regarding the pose editor? Was all well before Corona and DDoS.

And honestly: Where is any status update from SexGameDevil and why do we not get the ghosts as long as we do not have the pose editor?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was looking for an answer to this question, will there be a way for me (now or in the near future) to make and submit poses that we clearly need here that would make everyone's life much better. Simple poses that would be used every day by many of the people here such as walking together while holding hands. I also would like to tackle the issue of wearing a wedding ring, another thing that would well received. I keep hearing about nipple rings but I think a wedding ring should come first. Anyways I have lots of really good pose ideas that are not just for sexual situations.

14 hours ago, JoniZ said:

I was looking for an answer to this question, will there be a way for me (now or in the near future) to make and submit poses that we clearly need here that would make everyone's life much better. Simple poses that would be used every day by many of the people here such as walking together while holding hands. I also would like to tackle the issue of wearing a wedding ring, another thing that would well received. I keep hearing about nipple rings but I think a wedding ring should come first. Anyways I have lots of really good pose ideas that are not just for sexual situations.

Pose editor will never be added