3DXChat Community

Dildos and other toys

Cody

It doesn't just have to be something solo. My wife and I were just talking about it lastnight before we both logged for the night lol. And honestly are surprised that they haven't actually put something like that in game yet.

12 hours ago, Cody said:

Has anyone ever suggested solo poses where females could have the option to use toys? I would be great for some rp senarios and of course for other things as well.

Asked that (solo and couple) years ago, but we will never have them because if they was making poses with dildos, it would be mostly some FF poses and there would be three cases:

1: they do FF poses where women use the dildo inside the pussy, and men and transexuals would complain because "this is a women only update"

2: they do "FF" poses where the dildo is used into the anus, and this would probably not be a real FF pose, so we, lesbians, will complain.

3: they do "FF" pose where the dildo is used in the mouth..... Naaaaah..... useless 🤣

1 minute ago, Leeloo said:

1: they do FF poses where women use the dildo inside the pussy, and men and transexuals would complain because "this is a women only update"

So what? People always complain about something. It's not a reason to not bring it in game. 

And why should it be FF only pose in a first place? It can be FF and MF pose.

3 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

2: they do "FF" poses where the dildo is used into the anus, and this would probably not be a real FF pose, so we, lesbians, will complain.

What? 

Again...

1. Why should it be FF only? Pose with anal play with dildo can be made in all combinations. M using dildo on F, M on M, F on M, F on F.

2. Why the hell this is "not a real FF pose"?

And why can't dev do vaginal AND anal poses with dildo? 

Sorry but I fail to understand your logic. 

And again you forgot that I also said solo masterbation poses.. Which honestly I would see the dildo being used for that more than anything else

I mean.. FF already have the strap on option as well which can be used for ff and mm

Many I was just tossing this idea out as a solo pose or something that could possible used in an rp. I.E. like walking in on someone and catching them in the act.

58 minutes ago, Cody said:

I mean.. FF already have the strap on option as well which can be used for ff and mm

"FF" poses with strapon are not FF poses (waiting for xizi's remark about this lol), and, maybe i'm wrong, but why MM would use the strapon ?

I never said MM uses the strap on lol. But really what diff are you going to get with a dildo vs the strap on with FF. The only thing I could see a toy being used for would be solo and the teasing/finger poses. Have the option to used toys instead. Like how females have the option to turn on/off the strap on/penis

3 hours ago, Cody said:

I never said MM uses the strap on lol. 

7 hours ago, Cody said:

I mean.. FF already have the strap on option as well which can be used for ff and mm <<<<<< isn't it wrote mm here ?

Edited by Leeloo

43 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

maybe i'm remember wrongly this movie, but if i remember well, this double dildo contest scene is vaginal, not anal :)

Maybe so, but Jennifer Connelly's character is still high on smack and doing this to feed her addiction. That movie is brutal.

4 hours ago, Leeloo said:

maybe i'm remember wrongly this movie, but if i remember well, this double dildo contest scene is vaginal, not anal :)

The phrases " face-to-face", "back-to-back", and "ass-to-ass" refer to the spatial placement or positioning of two bodies in relation to each other, not which bodily orifices are penetrated.

In the movie it is explicitly called for the position ass-to-ass.

Most viewers seem to notice that the penetration is vaginal to vaginal.

The position ass-to-ass as shown allows for either anal or vaginal penetration.

There is no contraindication. ;)

Edited by Erythrea
emoticon missing

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/20/2020 at 6:28 PM, Leeloo said:

Asked that (solo and couple) years ago, but we will never have them because if they was making poses with dildos, it would be mostly some FF poses and there would be three cases:

3: they do "FF" pose where the dildo is used in the mouth..... Naaaaah..... useless 🤣

Why would poses be restricted to FF only? Toys are just generic game objects, they can be animated into any pose, regardless of which character is using the toys.

And the toys don't have to be limited to insertables, there's no reason you couldn't throw a Satisfyer or a magic wand in there as well. Heck, there's a whole dungeon of new gear to be explored there... maybe the devs could make some XGold on it by making them purchaseable inventory?