3DXChat Community

Idea: Play, Dance, Fish&Room Support.

Mentioning @Gizmo @Lisa to make`em know about the idea.

This is an old idea and it can be implemented in 3dxchat in my opinion. Just few new simple animations/pose spots and simple code needed with the same randomizer as we have in the /dice roll.

I know that some people like to have X Gold just because they like to collect it or because they need this for anything that they can buy. We still have to pay for weddings and stuff. Some people isn`t good in hosting or they are not so known and pretty new here. It doesn`t mean they are bad. We are different and its okay. This idea is half a mini game and at half to help new people to show their room by increasing traffic. 

Gold 🔘 Hunter.

A Bank object should be created in the World Editor by developers for this idea. The room owner can place this item in the room and, by clicking on it, transfer any amount of gold inside from own pocket. All the games will be sponsored from this bank.

ᐈ Сейф для фото, фотографии сейф | скачать на Depositphotos®

Fishing.

A fishing spot (a chair with a rod for example or just a fishing rod) should be created in World Editor. The room owner can place this spot (any quantity) somewhere where it will looks okay.

Would be great to create a fishing animation. Would be great to make the rod clickable. So you sit on the chair, and your fishing rod appeared in your hands or just appeared. You`re clicking the rod, 45 sec timer appearing above the fishing rod. After 45 seconds ( just an example) - "ready" word shows you that you can take your fish. You click the rod again and take a  fish.  In a chat you can see what amount of gold you got from your fish. Use the same randomizer as we have with "dice roll".

DKki1Wd.png

eh0J8YQ.png

IfrfhiG.png

What we can get: 2 gold, 6 gold, 10 gold (just an example). It works for all the games (pole dancing, laptop).

If the spot is placed in a room and the bank has X gold (both conditions must be "true"), then after opening this room, a certain sign ( 🔘 ) should appears before the name of the room in the room list to show that you can hunt a gold coin there. 

Pole Dancing.

It works similar. Look which pole is ready to use, jump on a pole and start a dance animation.  Every 45 seconds ( when "ready!" word appeared) change animation to get your random gold as it works with fishing.

I recommend that developers make boys able to dance on a dance pole. They use all the dances anyway and girly dances also. So let them use a dance pole. (Don`t be sexists :lol:).

5VcLsKE.png

u5A6DFe.png

Play/Work on a laptop.

There are many different places and fishing or pole dancing can`t suits some of them. In buildings we can place a laptop object with the same functions as fishing or dancing.

Click on a laptop every 45 seconds and take your gold. How will it looks depends on a creator. It can looks like an office worker, or someone who plays games at a home party, etc.

8GZSIMc.png

9eNPRrc.png

Rankings and bonuses.

Green rankings. There are no bonuses.

Bronze rankings. If you got your 1000 fishes/dances/uses laptops, you`re moving on a bronze rank and getting +50% bonus. If you`re getting  2 golds on your green rank, you will get 3 gold on a bronze rank.

Silver rankings. If you got your 3000 fishes/dances/uses laptops, you are moving on silver rank and can get +100%. It will be 4 gold.

Gold rankings. If you got your 10000 fishes/dances/uses laptops, you move to the gold rank. + 200% bonus.

To avoid bad things like kicking "because you get my bank/gold too fast", a gold rank, while in a room, makes the room's name a gold color. So it will be a good thing to have a gold rank in your room.

That is the idea. There are cons and pros. People will meet, chat, have fun, increase traffic, make unknown rooms known, make gold, rankings and color of room names. Better than volleyball game in my opinion, but its clickable as well.

All comments, emotions at the same place as usual. Have a good one. ;)

Edited by ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜

15 minutes ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

Mentioning @Gizmo @Lisa to make`em know about the idea.

This is an old idea and it can be implemented in 3dxchat in my opinion. Just few new simple animations/pose spots and simple code needed with the same randomizer as we have in the /dice roll.

I know that some people like to have X Gold just because they like to collect it or because they need this for anything that they can buy. We still have to pay for weddings and stuff. Some people isn`t good in hosting or they are not so known and pretty new here. It doesn`t mean they are bad. We are different and its okay. This idea is half a mini game and at half to help new people to show their room by increasing traffic. 

Gold 🔘 Hunter.

A Bank object should be created in the World Editor by developers for this idea. The room owner can place this item in the room and, by clicking on it, transfer any amount of gold inside from own pocket. All the games will be sponsored from this bank.

ᐈ Сейф для фото, фотографии сейф | скачать на Depositphotos®

Fishing.

A fishing spot (a chair with a rod for example or just a fishing rod) should be created in World Editor. The room owner can place this spot (any quantity) somewhere where it will looks okay.

Would be great to create a fishing animation. Would be great to make the rod clickable. So you sit on the chair, and your fishing rod appeared in your hands or just appeared. You`re clicking the rod, 45 sec timer appearing above the fishing rod. After 45 seconds ( just an example) - "ready" word shows you that you can take your fish. You click the rod again and take a  fish.  In a chat you can see what amount of gold you got from your fish. Use the same randomizer as we have with "dice roll".

Reveal hidden contents

DKki1Wd.png

eh0J8YQ.png

IfrfhiG.png

What we can get: 2 gold, 6 gold, 10 gold (just an example). It works for all the games (pole dancing, laptop).

If the spot is placed in a room and the bank has X gold (both conditions must be "true"), then after opening this room, a certain sign ( 🔘 ) should appears before the name of the room in the room list to show that you can hunt a gold coin there. 

Pole Dancing.

It works similar. Look which pole is ready to use, jump on a pole and start a dance animation.  Every 45 seconds ( when "ready!" word appeared) change animation to get your random gold as it works with fishing.

I recommend that developers make boys able to dance on a dance pole. They use all the dances anyway and girly dances also. So let them use a dance pole. (Don`t be sexists :lol:).

Reveal hidden contents

5VcLsKE.png

u5A6DFe.png

Play/Work on a laptop.

There are many different places and fishing or pole dancing can`t suits some of them. In buildings we can place a laptop object with the same functions as fishing or dancing.

Click on a laptop every 45 seconds and take your gold. How will it looks depends on a creator. It can looks like an office worker, or someone who plays games at a home party, etc.

Reveal hidden contents

8GZSIMc.png

9eNPRrc.png

Rankings and bonuses.

Green rankings. There are no bonuses.

Bronze rankings. If you got your 1000 fishes/dances/uses laptops, you`re moving on a bronze rank and getting +50% bonus. If you`re getting  2 golds on your green rank, you will get 3 gold on a bronze rank.

Silver rankings. If you got your 3000 fishes/dances/uses laptops, you are moving on silver rank and can get +100%. It will be 4 gold.

Gold rankings. If you got your 10000 fishes/dances/uses laptops, you move to the gold rank. + 200% bonus.

To avoid bad things like kicking "because you get my bank/gold too fast", a gold rank, while in a room, makes the room's name a gold color. So it will be a good thing to have a gold rank in your room.

That is the idea. There are cons and pros. People will meet, chat, have fun, increase traffic, make unknown rooms known, make gold, rankings and color of room names. Better than volleyball game in my opinion, but its clickable as well.

All comments, emotions at the same place as usual. Have a good one. ;)

Great n cool idea love it😀

But first I prefer proper cool realistic doors 😁

• 2 weeks later...