3DXChat Community

Clothe Sliders (suggestion to the devs)

Aliviax

Hello dear community and @Gizmo and @Lisa 

So my proposition that will benefit Game and provide players more fun is to make sliders for the clothes we currently have 

Lemme explain what i mean ..So i was working on my animations i do outside of this game and i started creating shape keys on some clothes for the characters to either change the look of the clothes or even animate them ..then i thought that it would be cool if we were able to do the same inside game ..

My idea isnt only for the character editor my idea goes a lil beyond  we could have the slider on our UI to change cloth appearance while playing without the need go back to the editor .

Below ill provide a example of what i did so u understand what i mean and the possibilities :) 

imagine ur in a party inside game or somewhere u click the slider and ur cloth change appearance depending the shape keys have been created for specific cloth  and for every cloth we currently have .

it will create many variables and make game even more excited with lots of roleplay also potential 

imagine u move the slider and pants go down up etc imagine ur dress same ..infinite possibilities :) 

well this is my idea hope you like it :) 

Problem with the current build that clothes has a form static meshes, meaning if you try to scale them more they would start to look blurry and ugly, so I'm not sure how the devs will pull that, it's not AAA quality engine/graphics, so I can hardly imagine it being a thing in here.

16 hours ago, Leathium said:

Problem with the current build that clothes has a form static meshes, meaning if you try to scale them more they would start to look blurry and ugly, so I'm not sure how the devs will pull that, it's not AAA quality engine/graphics, so I can hardly imagine it being a thing in here.

hey lea :) nah its not the case ,i mean nothing changes  clothes will be the same no issue ,they will look exactly as they do now just diffrent shape