3DXChat Community

More cumshot poses!

JJP

More cum shot poses?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need more cum shot poses?

• Yes
    • No

There are very limited cumshot poses implemented in the game and personally I would like some more. For example, cum on ass and back in doggy position would be great and if possible a cream pie pose where you can see cum on the vagina after it. Let me know what everyone thinks, whether you agree or disagree with me!

3 hours ago, tjhooker said:

OMG yes is there a way for to swallow cum without cuming out of your head lol

1 hour ago, CyberElizabeth said:

yeah, more cum swallowing type poses would be awesome!

would be cool if we had something like this in game  what u see is my own projects outside game  and its serves as a idea for the lovely devs :) 

On 11/13/2020 at 3:25 AM, Aliviax said:

would you like something like this ?

this cum animation is work in progress for one of my own projects i do 

It's a good beginnig Alivia.

I would hope you heavily animate more parts of the body. The way a guys muscles contract in his abdominal arms and chest. The clenched breathing that occurs, His other arm needs animated,.She needs animated or just looks like a statue. She has to be animated to show anticipation.

I'd hope the animation loop was longer and had a beginning and end. Where the guy didn't cum till you hit cum button which triggered the ending sequence. Resulting in him cumming for 15 seconds or thereabouts and they ended in a simple laying cuddle or some other logical end.

It would be best if all new gunshot didn't  trigger an ending sequence till the cum button was hit.

I imagine the devil is in the details isn't it?

Edited by THX

4 minutes ago, THX said:

It's a good beginnig Alivia.

I would hope you heavily animate more parts of the body. The way a guys muscles contract in his abdominal arms and chest. The clenched breathing that occurs, His other arm needs animated,.She needs animated or just looks like a statue. She has to be animated to show anticipation.

I'd hope the animation loop was longer and had a beginning and end. Where the guy didn't cum till you hit cum button which triggered the ending sequence. Resulting in him cumming for 15 seconds or thereabouts and they ended in a simple laying cuddle or some other logical end.

I imagine the devil is in the details isn't it?

you know its a work in progress right ? haha what u see only the cum is animation i was working at that time (ONLY cum drips) 

10 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

you know its a work in progress right ? haha what u see only the cum is animation i was working at that time (ONLY cum drips) 

Well, it's a great start. Hopefully they will lengthen the loops in general of more complex interactions and use the cum button as the trigger to ending animations.

Every animation should have a climax ending and triggered by the cum button. Every animation should have the ability to be the final climax. Each final climax should fit the animation also and lead to a relaxed state of some type as a conclusion.

Edited by THX

21 minutes ago, THX said:

Well, it's a great start. Hopefully they will lengthen the loops in general of more complex interactions and use the cum button as the trigger to ending animations.

Every animation should have a climax ending and triggered by the cum button. Every animation should have the ability to be the final climax. Each final climax should fit the animation also and lead to a relaxed state of some type as a conclusion.

sec lemme correct u again :)  

1st some ppl made this thread about cum animation stuff ..i happened to work in one at that time  and i showcased  the cum in mouth i was working (early phase) 

what i Do isnt for 3dxchat i clarified above my small WIP sample served as inspiration here for the lovely devs :) 

lets hope devs will make awesome updates and get some inspiration and ideas of stuff they can work :) 

Yes Alivia, I understand your not working for the Devs.

The thread is about more Cumshots being added to the game with the expectation by the Devs.  I was congratulating you on a good beginning and commenting on the current limitation in their poses and the need to consider all the details that keep an animation from looking statue like and mechanical. Both the need for more detailed animation and an arguement that ALL poses should have a natural ending climax/cumshot sequence triggered by the cum button. Perhaps I wasn't clear.

Edited by THX

1 hour ago, THX said:

Yes Alivia, I understand your not working for the Devs.

The thread is about more Cumshots being added to the game with the expectation by the Devs.  I was congratulating you on a good beginning and commenting on the current limitation in their poses and the need to consider all the details that keep an animation from looking statue like and mechanical. Both the need for more detailed animation and an arguement that ALL poses should have a natural ending climax/cumshot sequence triggered by the cum button. Perhaps I wasn't clear.

sorry i was playing league of legends and missread hehe realy sorry :)  and yes many stuff can be made if ur in the mood to work 

who knows maybe awesome devs might surprised us in the near future :) 

On 11/15/2020 at 9:34 PM, THX said:

ALL poses should have a natural ending climax/cumshot sequence triggered by the cum button. Perhaps I wasn't clear.

I would like to say to this.. 

Its very easy to do this meaning every sex pose that comes in game to have its own climax aka cum inside.. 

Its a Lil more work tho 😁 meaning you will create the pose and you will create the climax for that specific pose and will be different also among vaginal n anal... 

Now the best approach for this is the climax pose to be next to the pose it was created to make things simple for the players... 

It would be more complicated if it was to be triggered by the cum button.. Why? 

Here's why.. the cum button script says... Play this animation so u click n play it.. Now if u have 10 poses with 10 different climax.. Which one to play? 

You would have to make a new ui only to host every climax animation n would confuse players which one to use. 

Scripting side isn't hard I mean they have already huge libraries of scripts what they currently do is copy existing n replace only the line of what anim to play in short. 

Example when they add a new cloth they do not make a new script hehe they replace the ID section of the cloth... Same goes for many other stuff the scripts already exist its a matter of replace anim sequence n clothes id's etc.. 

Heya Aliviax,

I really got what you’ve told us, but still, 3dx is a Chat which relates to sex, no?
However, in my humble opinion, the Poses are all nice, but it’s pretty sad that their lacking for more options, which is something the Developers should have comprehended the last eight years. I mean, I ain't talking simply about cum-poses or Orgasms, so what's about kissing or hugs during the Poses also? Stuff which is also really important and could improving the whole thing... I mean, we're still gabbing about a Sex Game, huh? ;)
Sure, the pink lines are prolly the more important part for most of us, but nonetheless it could improve the entire game play, at least the way I see it and what I've read in so many topics so far.
In addition, the Developers would get the opportunity to pool some poses, also the Cum-Section would gonna get obsolete, which could make the whole System a bit more clearer.
3dx is still the best game in this span anyway, and I also not complaining at all (at least I pretend so), but on the other hand, details are the key... always! :)

Oh, one more thing... PLEASE, give us the option for a towel to wipe off all the sticky stuff outta our faces or wherever it sticks on, thank you! xD

54 minutes ago, Geli82 said:

Heya Aliviax,

I really got what you’ve told us, but still, 3dx is a Chat which relates to sex, no?
However, in my humble opinion, the Poses are all nice, but it’s pretty sad that their lacking for more options, which is something the Developers should have comprehended the last eight years. I mean, I ain't talking simply about cum-poses or Orgasms, so what's about kissing or hugs during the Poses also? Stuff which is also really important and could improving the whole thing... I mean, we're still gabbing about a Sex Game, huh? ;)
Sure, the pink lines are prolly the more important part for most of us, but nonetheless it could improve the entire game play, at least the way I see it and what I've read in so many topics so far.
In addition, the Developers would get the opportunity to pool some poses, also the Cum-Section would gonna get obsolete, which could make the whole System a bit more clearer.
3dx is still the best game in this span anyway, and I also not complaining at all (at least I pretend so), but on the other hand, details are the key... always! :)

Oh, one more thing... PLEASE, give us the option for a towel to wipe off all the sticky stuff outta our faces or wherever it sticks on, thank you! xD

I agree with you 100% but op post is for cum etc haha

On 11/18/2020 at 6:07 AM, Aliviax said:

I would like to say to this.. 

Its very easy to do this meaning every sex pose that comes in game to have its own climax aka cum inside.. 

Its a Lil more work tho 😁 meaning you will create the pose and you will create the climax for that specific pose and will be different also among vaginal n anal... 

Now the best approach for this is the climax pose to be next to the pose it was created to make things simple for the players... 

It would be more complicated if it was to be triggered by the cum button.. Why? 

Here's why.. the cum button script says... Play this animation so u click n play it.. Now if u have 10 poses with 10 different climax.. Which one to play? 

You would have to make a new ui only to host every climax animation n would confuse players which one to use. 

Scripting side isn't hard I mean they have already huge libraries of scripts what they currently do is copy existing n replace only the line of what anim to play in short. 

Example when they add a new cloth they do not make a new script hehe they replace the ID section of the cloth... Same goes for many other stuff the scripts already exist its a matter of replace anim sequence n clothes id's etc.. 

It's not that hard Alivia. Even an ancient world like RLC was able to do it for every pose over 12 years ago.

I wouldn't begin to suggest they remake all the poses and add triggered endings even though it really shouldn't be that hard to add  triggered endings. All poses could end in a similar laying cuddling afterglow. You would just need an ending sequence to each position.  Take doggy for example. Speed up the loop once the cum button is hit and animate orgasm motions. Then you end in a common ending. There are many they already have in Foreplay to end with  It would be quicker though, to just add endings than to start from scratch.

However, it would be next level even to use 12 year old methods - but in an updated fashion.. it's been done, so it can be done. Some ideas are worth repeating.

I understand the thread is more about visible cumshots, but even they would be next level if they had an end instead of a loop that just keeps running.

I'm not nieve enough to think they would do this, but I think moving forward there should be a catagory for ending sequences. Sequences triggered by the user. Aka Cum button.

Edited by THX

5 hours ago, THX said:

It's not that hard Alivia. Even an ancient world like RLC was able to do it for every pose over 12 years ago.

I wouldn't begin to suggest they remake all the poses and add triggered endings even though it really shouldn't be that hard to add  triggered endings. All poses could end in a similar laying cuddling afterglow. You would just need an ending sequence to each position.  Take doggy for example. Speed up the loop once the cum button is hit and animate orgasm motions. Then you end in a common ending. There are many they already have in Foreplay to end with  It would be quicker though, to just add endings than to start from scratch.

However, it would be next level even to use 12 year old methods - but in an updated fashion.. it's been done, so it can be done. Some ideas are worth repeating.

I understand the thread is more about visible cumshots, but even they would be next level if they had an end instead of a loop that just keeps running.

I'm not nieve enough to think they would do this, but I think moving forward there should be a catagory for ending sequences. Sequences triggered by the user. Aka Cum button.

i agree on the move forward developing wise