3DXChat Community

Beard Color

Mr.Eastwood

Seems support doesn't give a fuck, here are other problem reports about that too:

Usual thing: Update and break things with side effects. Gives a deep guess about the code structure and why no really great updates are released.

Edited by Feuermond

17 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

Seems support doesn't give a fuck, here are other problem reports about that too:

Usual thing: Update and break things with side effects. Gives a deep guess about the code structure and why no really great updates are released.

Did you ever try coding? It's not as simple as making your profile look nice with colors and simple html codes by the way.

On 11/12/2020 at 7:43 PM, Leathium said:

Then I expect you to understand how developers work.

Sure, I do. But do you?

Btw.: I also know how script kiddies work. Can you differ between the software outcome of script kiddies and developers?

Another btw.: Software development is not all about coding, coding is just the easiest part of it.

Edited by Feuermond

On 11/21/2020 at 10:37 AM, Feuermond said:

When there is nothing left to say change the battlefield. "Brilliant" strategy of all those who ran out of arguments. Only way to keep their weird world view upright. And if needed start some attacks to the personality of others.

I am disappointed, thought you are better in a nice fun dialog of bitching. I was starting to become your fan but now? Phew...

Excuse me, did I ever say I wanted to be your friend? maybe my memory is short, so remind me if I did, you are the one who keeps quoting/chasing me in the forums.