3DXChat Community

Using css to add gradient noise on top of text

Keksy

Most recently I found few people using some kind of CSS trick to mess with their profile to look like on the pictures.

This is looking like some sort of Noise image that may cover a Font color Or either be on top of text or be a background color too..

When i asked these people they did not want to give an answer. I understand them they don't share because  they want to be unique but since more than a few people have this profile trick applied this is not unique anymore... And maybe other people like you would not hesistate to share how can it be achieved?

Thanks...

gOHifzU.pngyHsPhs8.pngn6zRe6g.pngimage.png.95300afbb2dec9dc715066a77d66079e.pngimage.png.49faeb1acfe51d2443c69a34c16d52e5.png

Edited by Keksy

For example...

Editing profile in-game

On 1/6/2017 at 4:53 PM, Chilles said:

Hey :)

You can edit your ingame Profiles with some HTML/CSS Tags

Here this tags who works ;)

<b> </b> = Bold

<I> </I> = Italic

<size> </size> = Size, for example <size=20></size>

<color> </color> here works HEX for example <color=#FF0000></color>

Hope it helps :)

You can also use the most "charmap" symbols of (Right click on the Windows symbol at the button left on your pc --> click "Run" --> write "charmap" without " --> press Enter).

With the correct size and colour looks the most symbols pretty cool ☺️

This works also for gifts in-Game.

As example a gift of my collections:

<b><i>I hope this bug is never happen in 3DXChat...</i></b>
<SIZE=60><COLOR=#05a7fb></COLOR> + <COLOR=#e605fb></COLOR> = </SIZE><SIZE=24><COLOR=#05a7fb>♂♂♂</COLOR><COLOR=#e605fb></COLOR></SIZE>

Screenshot%202020-11-10%2020.09.51.png

Edited by Chilles
Screenschot example added

And for easy gift previews, check out this: https://3dxchat-status.com/profileeditor

Also I figured out how to get those weird effects in your profile, but I'm not gonna share it because it's buggy, and it will probably ruin your profiles. I tried playing with it but it's just not worth the hassle. It will even look different for others, etc.

8 hours ago, ColinDude said:

Also I figured out how to get those weird effects in your profile, but I'm not gonna share it because it's buggy, and it will probably ruin your profiles. I tried playing with it but it's just not worth the hassle. It will even look different for others, etc.

This is exactly what I was looking for and now I feel disappointed .... Could you share in Private messages at least?