3DXChat Community

So I just recently finished my long work streak yesterday and logged in briefly to say hi to few friends who were online, fast forward for today when I decided to login on 3dxchat. I managed to login first time today without problems, only to notice that red Connection Lost box to popup on my screen, I pressed reconnect and tried to jump into character selection screen, after it refused to launch I closed the game and tried to re-login only to be greeted with message Account has been blocked, click here why?.

When opening website I was greeted message about Suspended Account for suspicious activity and block will end: ?

I've personally try to play by the rules and follow EULA/ToS best I can, and my language is polite usually so I'm bit confused on matter what's the cause of suspension.

I suggest you to think that, maybe, someone may be using a copy of your avatar and is responsible. It's a possibility

Or maybe it's a glitch and you'll have to try a bit later if you can log

Edited by Leeloo

Well, the game will block you if you mention the "other" competitive sex games, even in a private message for "suspicious activity" as far as I know from a while ago, so be careful with that, there is one that they do actually block for though not all of them. You don't happen to advertise something to some other friend?

None, haven't had interest on other similar type of games. I think it might be cause I got disconnected when connected some room and then instantly trying to reconnect, idk. But the situation got sorted with customer service without any extra details on why and what happen, so I guess this goes in history as mystery what happen 😕

So it happen again, I don't know what's happening but it happen same way than last time. Joined on popular room, it only loaded few characters and then that lovely Disconnect box middle of my screen. After I pressed Reconnect I was on login screen, when I tried to login it stated that I have been blocked. I do wonder if the automated block system is bit too sensitive if there is connection problem?

Eluneth, when this current blockage has lapsed, I suggest you try connecting via a VPN (the forum has details about free ones).  The reason I am suggesting this is in case the game's security measures are creating a false positive on your IP address, potentially if it is close to others that have been used to attack the game.  Another theory might be that you have a dodgy connection to the game which is causing lots of mini reconnects (the metaphorical equivalent of a loose wire)...each not enough for you to notice but enough for the game's security layer to intercept what it thinks might be a DDOS.

(These are just the ramblings of a complete amateur - I don't have any particular expertise in this area so I could be talking complete bulls#!+.)

On 11/12/2020 at 1:33 AM, Leathium said:

Well, the game will block you if you mention the "other" competitive sex games, even in a private message for "suspicious activity" as far as I know from a while ago, so be careful with that, there is one that they do actually block for though not all of them. You don't happen to advertise something to some other friend?

2.16. Mentioning and discussing of other games is permitted, but it should be discontinued if the character of the discussion turns into at a direct promotion of another gaming project.

From https://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html

which means automatically instant blocking just because mentioning another game is a violation of SGD own Terms and Conditions. I agree on they may do if it comes to stolen and hacked software of SGD but just because of mentioning other legal sexgames is simply unfair because SGD permits to do so.

Only one other game ppl get kicked out for mentioning. I see people naming 2-3 other games every day in worldchat or wherever, and nothing happens.

The one you get kicked for you prolly get auto kicked for.

On 11/21/2020 at 10:47 AM, Feuermond said:

From https://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html

which means automatically instant blocking just because mentioning another game is a violation of SGD own Terms and Conditions. I agree on they may do if it comes to stolen and hacked software of SGD but just because of mentioning other legal sexgames is simply unfair because SGD permits to do so.

Stop quoting me for no reason. SMH.

2 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

And so do you, when you have no arguments but calling me weird and other things!

Well quoting me for no reason else trying to be "brilliant" to trigger a forum argue is totally weird, like just stop it and move on.. wow..