3DXChat Community

Unzipping...

DudeAlex

8 hours ago, DJJAY said:

Is not working for you

Then additionally try to give administrator rights to xdelta3.exe located in Patcher_Data folder. It is specifically decompression tool used by 3DXChat and the only thing that always get stuck without admin rights.

3 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

2 things I have done n never had issues 1 run always as admin n exception the whole 3dxchat folder on antivirus

the entire folder was added to the exception, admin rights and all methods were tried. This is nonsense! Why do I have to do all this now? when everything was normal before. Because the crooked code in the game installation, that's what I think.

Edited by abricots

13 minutes ago, abricots said:

the entire folder was added to the exception, admin rights and all methods were tried. This is nonsense! Why do I have to do all this now? when everything was normal before. Because the crooked code in the game installation, that's what I think.

I'm sorry u go through all this I only mentioned what's work for me 

On 12/3/2020 at 12:07 PM, Yvonny said:

Close it > delete the file stand alone something something > then start game again... worked for me  but idk maybe i got lucky

Just try as Yvonny said. Go to your 3DXChat install directory, delete any file that starts with 'StandaloneWindows*' and start the game again.

1 hour ago, CorbinAngelo said:

Just try as Yvonny said. Go to your 3DXChat install directory, delete any file that starts with 'StandaloneWindows*' and start the game again.

it doesn't help. only a friend threw off the game completely, and replacing files solves the problem.

Here is a new version of installer Download 3DXChat Installer (1,6 Mb)

This is a small program that will download and install the latest build of 3DXChat.
It works fine on my computer. And as soon as it pass some tests, it will be available to all players from the Member's area.
Feel free to try this Installer and let me know if it works for you.

Second option: Download self-extracting archive (SFX file, 7zip) with the latest build 429.
Run this file and unpack the game into a separate folder '3DXChat'
Download 3DXChat Build 429 (~2 GB)

53 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

This is a small program that will download and install the latest build of 3DXChat.
It works fine on my computer. And as soon as it pass some tests, it will be available to all players from the Member's area.

Hey @Gizmo

Just tested it in a fairly clean Windows 10 virtual machine, and it worked fine. Uninstalled the previous version, and started this installer. Worked as a charm. :)

2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Second option: Download self-extracting archive (SFX file, 7zip) with the latest build 429.
Run this file and unpack the game into a separate folder '3DXChat'
Download 3DXChat Build 429 (~2 GB)

Will still working because my working fine

1 hour ago, KeshaBisha said:

Alivias best, screw the rest. C://games/3Dxchat/StandaloneWindowsBlahBlahBlahPatcher.exe. Delete that and start game as normal.

Bam! 5 second job.

The 3rd reply to this post by Yvonny listed this fix for people to try, It didnt work for my windows 7 notebook though, nor did running the exes in admin mode. I ended up copying my already patched complete directory from my computer over to it and it ran fine.

On 12/3/2020 at 6:07 AM, Yvonny said:

Close it > delete the file stand alone something something > then start game again... worked for me  but idk maybe i got lucky

Deleting the StandaloneWindows-thingy in the client folder seemed to repatch the game correctly for me this time around, thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/5/2020 at 2:36 AM, JenC said:

The 3rd reply to this post by Yvonny listed this fix for people to try, It didnt work for my windows 7 notebook though, nor did running the exes in admin mode. I ended up copying my already patched complete directory from my computer over to it and it ran fine.

Yup this worked for me as too thanks